Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New FF: Ehsaas Promo - P.78 (08.08) (Page 73)

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
^^or8 das k den..its stil unique nd always will be...x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sophia21

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Chapter 12

'Ruko'
Aayi Saheb said sternly, looking at Nakku and Dutta. They both stopped in their tracks and looked at her warily. Aayi Saheb looked down at Ananya and Raj who were looking up at their parents. With her pooja thali, she walked up to them and stood infront of them.

After a few moments of silence, Aayi Saheb took their aarti with a little smile which lit up Nakku's face. Dutta looked down at his mother with pride and closed his eyes, sighing.

After taking their aarti, she put the pooja thali aside and hugged Nakku fiercely.

'Nakusha, meri bacchi, kahan chali gayi thi mujhe chod kar. Kaisi hain tu beta?' She sobbed.

Nakku hugged her back, letting her tears wet Aayi Saheb's pallu 'Mujhe maaf kardo AS. Ab main aagayi hoon' she broke the hugged and held Aayi Saheb by her shoulder 'Main bilkul theek hoon. Aap kaisi ho?'

Aayi Saheb wiped Nakku's tears as she said 'Aab tum aagayi ho na, ab main theek hoon' She looked at Dutta who were admiring them. 'Dutta?' Aayi Saheb said as she hugged him.

'Aayi sahed' Dutta muttered as he tighten his arms around his mother. Ananya and Raj looked up and Nakku as she smiled down to them and nodded.

'Dadima' Ananya said as she looked at Aayi Saheb. She widen her eyes and she put her pallu in her mouth. 'Dadima?' she looked at Nakku and Dutta for an answer. They both looked at her guiltily and nodded. 'Yeh... Yeh dono mere..' Dutta looked down, searching for words.

'Yeh dono.. Mera aur Dutt..Dutta ke..' Nakku continued, looking down at her kids. Aayi Saheb's jaw dropped as her eyes started filling with tears 'Tum aur Dutta?' she sobbed as she knelt down and hugged both kids 'These two are my grandchildren?... They are my... ' she carressed their faces as she cupped both of their faces. 'Phir se bolo.. Dadima?'

Raj and Ananya looked at each other and simultaneously said 'Dadima' Aayi saheb closed her eyes and signed for she had been longing to hear someone call her that. Even though Kala, her older daughter got married a few years back, she still didn't get any kids. So having someone call her that made her choked up with emotions.

*Fades in*

Few hours later;

'All that happened... Why didn't you tell me' Aayi Saheb demanded 'Because of your arguement and misunderstanding, my two grandkids got the punishment' she cried.

'I know I'm at fault aayi.. I know... But I couldn't think straight and so many things happened' Dutta said 'I didn't know what to do. And people mind washed me. I know I was stupid to believe them. But.. but now, I want to fix

Nakku smiled faintly and knelt down infront of Aayi Saheb and held her hands. 'I agree we made a mistake. I made a mistake. But AS, everything will be fine now' she said assuringly 'I.. I won't leave' She looked at Dutta 'well I hope not' she murmurred and smiled. She looked back at Aayi Saheb and pressed her hands tight 'I can't give back the five years that you missed but I can give you their future' Aayi Saheb smiled and pulled Nakku for a hug. Dutta smiled and sat inbetween Raj and Ananya on the sofa.

Aayi Saheb gathered herself back together 'Jaa Nakku..Dutta. Go show the kids their house'. Nakku and Dutta nodded and made their way towards the stairs with the kid.

Holding Raj's hand, Nakku walked up the stairs, feeling nostalgic, while looking at the photographs on the wall. She missed this house, even though she hasn't been here for 5 years, everything looked exactly the same, felt the same too.

Arriving on the first floor, she looked at the first door on her left. It was Dutta's room. Well, their room to be precise, because most of the time, she was with him. Feeling choked up, she pushed the door opened and lookd around. Yep, everything was exactly the same here too. With a Sigh, she stepped into the room slowly, her eyes fixed on the picture of her and Dutta on his bedside table. She smiled. She remembered when Aayi Saheb took that picture before prom night. When she and Dutta both got ready, looking elegant, Aayi Saheb wanted to capture the moment. And Dutta framed it for his side table. Her smile faded when she looked at the bed. His bed. Their bed. Memories flooded in her mind as tears started streaming down her cheeks. She could still see herself sitting on the bed reading a book while Dutta layed down next to her, admiring her. Teasing her. Touching her. She startled when Dutta touched her shoulder and looked back at him. He nodded negatively and wiped her tears 'I know this is hard for you. But I.. I haven't been to this room ever since you...left' he said, looking around with tears filled eyes. 'But even if I did, I wouldn't have changed a thing about this room' he admitted, making her even more emotional.

'Mumma, who's room is this?' Ananya asked cheerfully.

'My room' Dutta said 'Err well, our room' he corrected. Ananya smiled as she saw Dutta and Nakku's picture. 'Ohhh piccctureee' she hopped on the bed and took the photoframe in her hands. 'Mumma you looked so young' she gazed at the picture, running her tiny fingers on their faces. 'Yeah, that was about six years ago' Dutta said as he sat down next to his daughter. 'You look the same daddie' Ananya said. 'Oh, so I looked young then and he looks the same' Nakku asked. 'hehe' Ananya giggled. 'Well that's daddie's girl' Dutta high fived Anya. 'Raj, why are you so quiet?' Nakku asked and held his hands 'Hmm nothing. There are no toys in this room' he said dejectedly. 'Oh but there is a playroom. When I was a kid, my parents made it. And they it's still the same. All toys and games are in there. Want to go there?' Dutta said.

His face lit up 'Playroom. Coool let's go' Dutta smiled and they all made their way to the playroom. Nakku stopped infront of her room and let them all go. She turned and looked at her old bedroom door. It still had her Name in glitter and decorations on her door. Looked like no one changed her room either. Looking at Dutta and the kids enter the playroom, she sighed and opened her door. Her pictures, clothes and everything was the same. Her favorite bedsheet was neatly spread on her bed. Damn, she missed this. Missed the house, her room. Even her fragrance was still lingering around. Making her feel like home, after years. Bracing herself, she took a deep breath. She walked around the room, running her fingers on the chairs and table edges. 'Nakku' she turned back and saw Dutta standing against the doorjamb. 'You okay?' he asked. She smiled faintly, hiding her tears 'Yeah, I'm fine' she looked up 'Just.. looking ... around'

'Hmm.. Err.. the kids are playing' Dutta said. Nakku turned and smiled 'With what? your broken pony' she teased. 'Hey, it's not broken. You just couldn't get on it cause you are too short' he chuckled. 'Excuse me??? That pony couldn't stop moving whenever I try to get on it and you, the meanie that you are, wouldn't hold it for me' she argued. 'Oh it's only a toy pony, and it was a plastic one, so obviously, it couldn't handle you' he laughed. 'What???' she ran up to him to hit him playfully but stopped inront of him as they locked eyes. They both remembered their past...

*Flashback; 6 years ago*

'Dutta, Im going to kill you' Nakku screamed and ran after him as he got on the bed taking a pillow. 'Ohh yeah, let's see who wins then' he said hitting her with a pillow. 'Argghhh' she groaned and bent to pick up a pillow but Dutta pushed her down and held her arms by her shoulder. He hovered over her with a grin. 'Aha. Do something now' he teased as he bit her ears and grazed his teeth across her cheeks and stopped to look at her. 'Some... Someone will come' she said looking at the door. he clicked his tongue 'Na. No one is home' he grinned evilly. Slowly, he placed a kiss on her cheeks and lingered his lips over her face before kissing fiercely. 'Nakku' he moaned. 'Hmmm' she said, running her hands over his torso to take his shirt off. Pulling the shirt over his head, she threw it down on the floor. Dutta smiled 'I love you' he whispered and bent down.

'Errr.. sorry' she backed away and looked down. He nodded negatively and pulled her back by her wrist 'don't be' he said huskily. 'I don't want you to say sorry for something I like you doing' he admitted. 'I missed it. I miss everything, especially you and your non stop talking'. Nakku looked at him, as if she was hypnotized 'You.. missed.. me?'. He nodded with a little smile 'Like you wouldn't believe it. Remember you use to tell me that a person will only know the importance of another person only when they lose them?' Nakku nodded 'Well. Now I know' he admitted. 'Nakku' he muttered into her ears. she closed her eyes 'Hmm' she responded. Dutta swallowed hard 'I...I ... Lo..'. 'Daddie' Ananya ran into the room, startling them both. Nakku came back to present and moved away faster than light. They looked down at a happy Ananya jumping with excitement. 'I want to ride the pony but I can't get on it' She complained and looked at Dutta with her twinkling eyes. 'Ohh okay, lets go put you on it' he held her hand and walked out but not before giving her a look that melted not only her heart but her soul. She sighed and sagged against the wall 'this is going to be one hard, long month' she murmurred to herself and palmed her face.

Aayi Saheb sat down on the sofa, in the living room and picked up the phone. She smiled until the heard the voice on the other side. 'Babi??' Kaisi ho? Haan haan.. bacchon ne sab kuch bataya... Arre yahin to main soch rahi thi. Ab waqt agaya hain, in dono ko milane ki. Haan. Tum fikar mat karo. Main purohitji se baat karta hoon.. haan.. mere pass abhi bhi Nakusha ki kundli hain. Aayi jagadambe sab theek karegi... theek hain... Namaste' she hang up and sighed. The dream she's been dreaming about was now getting fulfilled. She always loved Nakusha. As a daughter and couldn't wait until she makes her, her daughter in law. And this time, she will make sure that Nakusha, Dutta and the kids all stay together.

A.N
Yeah Yeah, I know, I'm LATE! *Facepalm*
I'm sorry. Been Busy Lately Lol.
I wasn't going to update this FF.
Actually I'm gona wrap up Raat Ka Nasha soon.
But some people wanted an Ehsaas update.
So here you go.
Lol.. Errmm The flashback part ain't exactly the first time. LOL.
What I mean is, I will have random flashbacks to show you a glimspe of their past. But won't exactly write their day to day schedule lol. You will only get the cute, romantic, angry, emotional flashbacks, just the important part basically.
I'm sorry if I made any mistake as I haven't checked it myself.
Enjoy!!
Next update will be Raat Ka Nasha's last chapter. But dw I will also write an Epilogue for it.

Please leave your precious comments and press 'Like' Embarrassed

Thank You

x

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74garima25neteche_ckrishaasurbhijn106meriyaarmnx12Yuvika_15NakushaPooja_219mozart66Alameluivy_11rainurubal-bharti-mIsHeZ.xprnczsuhana19meghapartiaamirkhanfanPrinsesse.Suvi_Eternity_

krishaa Senior Member
krishaa
krishaa

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Smilethanks for updating now hope updates will not be delayed like this time waiting eagerly for next part.update soon and thanks for pmSmileSmile

Edited by krishaa - 23 July 2011 at 2:23pm

rainurubal

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Sophie ..sweetiiieeeHug
missed you so much
ah,,finally an update from you after so llong
thanks
it was awsem as always
next update jaldi karna

krishaa

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
omg soph i love u girl!!

cnt beliv u actauly updated!!!

wil cum bak wit an update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishaarainurubal

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
brilliant update sophie...
awww AS was so happy 2 c naku n accepted the kids so quickly...it was sweet...mus hav been so shockin for her 2 no tht the dream she always wntd 2 c turn in2 reality did bt becos of dutta it gt messed up...wel its stil nt l8..tasha r marrying 1 another n m sure dutta wil win bk naku's heart in the 1 month... she stil loves him... jus needs time 2 accept it...bt m surprised tht AS didnt clock on tht they loved 1 another...i mean wasnt it obv with the way they wer with 1 another b4 the break up??????? btw blooper miss sophie...u mention in this update tht dutta has neva been in his room b4 wel nt since naku left bt in 1 previous update u mentioned hw after meeting naku n the kids n breakin up with sups, he cums hme 2 his room n feels her fragance in the room n on the bed n has a FB of hw he 1st met her n bought her hme 2 PN...so basically it means he did cum in the room after she left...hehe...

FB was so cute...naughty tasha used 2 gt up2 ahem ahem wen AS was out...LOL...

awww ananya interrupts jus as he's abt 2 confess his love...bt m sure he'll gt mre opportunities... haha naku wntd 2 ride on pony bt cudnt n dutta used 2 tease her n nw 6 yrs l8r his daughter wnts 2 do the sme bt havin the sme problem her mum had...LOL...

hmmm so a pic of tasha b4 the prom...i wonder if it was the prom night wer they gt 2geva...i mean in tht way...ahem ahem...LOL

haha ananya is so funi sayin dutta looks the sme as in no change...stil young n handsome...while naku used 2 luk young...n nw she's nt...hehe...ananya is truly a daddy's girl...

pls update soon...dnt leave it 2 l8

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainurubalmIsHeZ.x

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
@yuvika :kitna likhti ho yaar??LOL

Yuvika_15

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainurubal

@yuvika :kitna likhti ho yaar??LOL
Shockedomg wen do i write loads????LOL i onli write chota chota...my long analysis is on DN eternal thread usually...

**Yuvi throws chappals at rubal**

@sophie... spelling error...lol...wer dutta hugs AS u wrote aayi sahed...LOL...

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 23 July 2011 at 3:17pm

rainurubal

Go to top