Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New FF: Ehsaas Promo - P.78 (08.08) (Page 66)

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Hey SophieHug
I just logged in & saw ur PM about this update & i was like am i still sleepy,u actually updatedLOL
But,sorry to here about ur other FF.Ouch

Coming to this update,this was really too goodThumbs Up
I loved how Dutta woke up next to his daughter,must be a beautiful sight for Nakku to watch them two.
Both of them know their hearts beat only for each other,but for different reasons not yet ready to express their feelings.
The best part was Dutta & his little worrior's convo.
We always say kids recognise the truth or pretense very fast,& Dutta's honesty & his heartfelt tears finally touched the inner cord of Raj & he understood that his dad really is making sincere effort to make everyone happy.
But,what touched me was Raj at such tender age 1st thought of his mom & his sister's happiness.Clap
Nakku's happiness was beyond expressing in words.
Finally she felt that her family is complete.Day Dreaming
Dutta took them to his home,wonder how his mom will react?
Looks like the story is  moving towards some happy moments for Nakku,Dutta & their kids.Smile

Will wait for next update.I hope it won't take long timeWink
Lots of loveHug
PoojaSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksWanderbug

stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
a very cute updt ...enjoyed reading it esply raj and duttas interaction ..god he is scared of his son ..lol.. but glad his son gave him another chance ...
Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
I didn't reserve...i came straight to comment...do i get brownie points and another update for being such gud girl!! wink wink..

So yesterday i was so washed out after my update that i just pmed u back and went to bed..it was 1.30 at night in india BTW..

Today when i read the part i was grinning the whole time...Its so cute how anya held Dutta's arm when he moved to go to washroom..and then raj and Dutta convo...AWWW...i was in tears like nakku imagining the trio playing racing on playstations..

Now i feel glad that all will be well soon...Dutta might be a gadha but he is damn good at making up for mistakes...

Waiting for my brownie...errr...i mean next update!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaarPooja_219mIsHeZ.x

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Hey SophieHug
I just logged in & saw ur PM about this update & i was like am i still sleepy,u actually updatedLOL
But,sorry to here about ur other FF.Ouch

Coming to this update,this was really too goodThumbs Up
I loved how Dutta woke up next to his daughter,must be a beautiful sight for Nakku to watch them two.
Both of them know their hearts beat only for each other,but for different reasons not yet ready to express their feelings.
The best part was Dutta & his little worrior's convo.
We always say kids recognise the truth or pretense very fast,& Dutta's honesty & his heartfelt tears finally touched the inner cord of Raj & he understood that his dad really is making sincere effort to make everyone happy.
But,what touched me was Raj at such tender age 1st thought of his mom & his sister's happiness.Clap
Nakku's happiness was beyond expressing in words.
Finally she felt that her family is complete.Day Dreaming
Dutta took them to his home,wonder how his mom will react?
Looks like the story is  moving towards some happy moments for Nakku,Dutta & their kids.Smile

Will wait for next update.I hope it won't take long timeWink
Lots of loveHug
PoojaSmile

Pooji ki bachi mera comment kab degi!!!AngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Dear sophia ,

Loving update after so long .

Dutta really scared to go to his son . Any one has to fear and feel ashamed even before children also if they commit mistakes right ? so does dutta .Stern Smile

raj to his  dad 'No you don't. And you've already hurt mummie. Because you weren't with us at all. Where were you when all the daddies came to school to cheer for the footy match?' "  Its really heart touching . Cry

How the boy is at angry that he left his mom and them .   How they were not having their dad when they needed its sooo much emotional .Unhappy

Dutta answering him with tears feeling ashamed before his son .  He deserves right ?

So Dutta convinced raj also with his sweet heatfelt conversation .

The conversation betweend utta and raj is very good  . I did n't think raj will accept dutta so fast . Ok for his mummy and for his sister's happiness our little prince accepted . so sweet of raj's concern on his mom and sis.

Dutta is looking at his younger version and he feels proud of his intelligent son .Smile

Naku is looking at her happy  complete family . Oh girl i think she is easily going to forgive him  or already forgiven ?Smile

Finally tasha again at PN .

I don't think naku should easily forgive him that easily ya she loves him but  she has to be stubborn for some more time  making him realise all mistakes are not thta much forgivable .

But want to see tasha romance also while naku being stubborn is this possible ? Embarrassed

Any way lovely update   . Waiting eagerly  for the next update .

Swapna .

krishaa Senior Member
krishaa
krishaa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
good work thank for updating after such a long time hope next update will be soon and u will not let us wait like this time.update asapThumbs Up
mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
omg sophiee finaly an update 4rm ur side!!!ShockedBig smileBig smileBig smile

after soo many monthz!!Ouch

am soo exitedBig smile

omg the update was amazing as expectedClapClapClap

man  ur getin beter each time!!StarStarStarStarStar

i loved how dutta manao-fied raj...evn tho it was lil mean of him 4 sendin d lil thng in2 guilt trip lol OuchLOLLOL

but it wordkd wonders!! LOLWinkLOL

ananyaa u susch a sweetheart..bless her i love it hw she is soo comfy wit her dad...can imagine d two...awwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hmm naku tryna deny as 2 y she she ddn wake D wit lolLOL

aaahh so this was duttas surprise...niceeEmbarrassed

luks like we gona get AS wit a pallu scne here 2 lmao!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

cnt wait 4 nxt update bbeEmbarrassed

pls update soon

aww EA lost...ukno if ya laptop froze n u had it on wrd doc...u cn stil get it bak..cnt u...Embarrassed

nywyz plss itna zyada intezaar abh maat karanaTongue

n pls remind me wa ur oda ff is cald..ders dis 1 EA RKN n wa els...???!ConfusedLOL
mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Very nice update,ClapClapThanksSmile

Go to top