Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New FF: Ehsaas Promo - P.78 (08.08) (Page 60)

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Loooooooooool Kirannnnnn bbes that song is AWESOME!
it feels special cause its mineee!! loool
hahahah ammi ko naraz kardiyaaa hehe
awww waah waaahhh lajawaaaab!! lol tussi great hoo!!

Mishez.. loool.. maine roti ko badnaam kardiyaaaaa!!
I did look like a yedi lool... n i was half covered with aata as well
im such a mess when it comes to flour lool
Nakku ko koyal? LMAO u jokaa!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255mIsHeZ.x

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Thanku my baby sister :)

but baby when is update lined up  !

Im dying to know what happened next :D
-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
10 pages of appeciation nd requests is more than sufficient for u to update ur FF.  Yaar very soon many of us will even forget the story so far nd even loose interest if u delay any further .   Please update soon, as im dying to know what happens further. 
Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Lol im so sorry. Been extra busy.
But its being written at the moment :)
I will update in a few hours, please bear with me :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Main bhi intezaar kar rahi hoon Sophie....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255mIsHeZ.x.iridescence.

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Chapter 10

'NO' Babi shrieked with disgust 'You and Dutta can't live together without getting married'. Nakku and Dutta looked at each other and then at Babi.

He sighed 'Aunty, I know what you're thinking, but it's not like that. We have two kids together. I want to look after them as well. They are equally my responsibility' he protested.

'Then if you two get married, you can look after them together, as a family' Babi argued.

'Alright, I need to talk to Dutta. Alone' Nakku said. Babi nodded and walked out of Nakku's room and closed the door.

Dutta stood still, waiting for Nakku to say something. When she didn't, he faced her 'I think she's right. We should get married'. Nakku smirked 'Yeah, she is right but I don't want to marry you when I don't even trust you' she sighed. Dutta closed his eyes as her words pierced his heart.

'I don't want the kids to suffer because of us'

'The kids suffered enough because of you, Dutta' she retorted.

'I guess I deserve that but...'

'Alright. I'm ready to marry you on one condition!' she said, looking nervous.

Dutta beamed 'Really? You...you are ready to marry me? Oh Nakku...'

'Wait' she interrupted 'You didn't listen to the condition'

'I will do anything. Everything you want. Just say it' he smiled.

'Well... We will get married but a contract marriage. Within one month you have to prove that you can be a great father and a great husband. If you can't do that, then I'm returning to Australia with the kids. And If it all works out, then... I guess we were meant to be'

Dutta froze 'But...'

'Take it or leave it Dutta! Thing is we are basically strangers now. So we need to get to know each other first. And with the contract, if things doesn't work out, It will be easier for both of us' Nakku lifted her gaze, identical to their daughter and looked at him.

'Strangers? We created two beautiful babies together. That makes us a hell of a lot more than strangers'

'Dutta...'

'Give me a chance Nakku' he murmurred as he framed her face with his hands 'give us a chance. I'm ready to sign anything. Contract or no contract. I want to be there with you and our kids'

Nakku melted. The voice he used and the way he held her face made her past flash infront of her eyes like a silent movie. Little voices peeped inside her head whispering say yes say yes. Just when she thought she had control of the situation, Dutta hugged her. She sagged against him 'Yes' she whispered involuntarily.

'Thank you' he said in her hair.

Dutta stepped back, looked at her for a moment and kissed her forehead 'I will check on Ananya. You tell your mum we are ready.. but.. please don't tell her about the contract. She won't...'

'She won't like it. I know. Don't worry' she walked out of the room.

Dutta silently opened the door and poked his head in to see his daughter sleeping peacefully. He closed the door behind him as he got in and sat next to her on the bed. He brushed her baby hair from her forehead as he lightly caressed her. This was his child. No matter what, he will do anything to stay in her life and give her all the happiness she deserved.

After a few minutes, Dutta's eyes felt heavy. He rested his head on the headboard and fell asleep while stroking her head lovingly. He woke up when Anya started wailing and moving. Nakku rushed in with a bottle of milk and sat on the bed pulling Anya on her lap. Dutta admired her. Perfection was the right word for her. She was a great mother and he was sure she would make a great wife. His wife! That contract didn't matter as long as he married her. He wasn't a traditional kind of guy but he wanted spend his life with her. Even if he had to marry her in an indian traditional way. He smiled as she plopped the bottle in Anya's mouth and she started drinking hungrily. Nakku looked up and him and smiled faintly.

'She does this twice at night. She would wake up and start crying when she wants her milk' she explained.

'Oh... That's okay but does she have like nightmares? Because the way she was crying...'

'No' Nakku said 'It's the hunger. She's stubborn, so she won't stop until the bottle is in her mouth' she smiled looking down at Ananya who was sucking her milk loudly with her eyes closed.

'So...What did your mum say?' Dutta asked nervously.

'She's happy we decided to get married. She said she will talk to your mum first thing tomorrow morning' she sighed 'I feel guilty...hiding the whole contract thing from her'

'Well we could remove the contract...'

'Uh-huh... Don't push your luck' She chuckled.

'Alright. Im sorry. Where's Raj?' he asked.

'Well angry boy is with angry uncle' she frowned 'They are both not talking to me because of the whole marriage thing'

'They are looking out for you because they love you' he reasoned her, knowing Sethji and Raj loved Nakku too much to see her hurt. But he would never let that happen now.

'I know. But I wished they both could see that I am old enough to take care of myself and I can take my own decisions...'

Ananya started coughing. Dutta started to panic while Nakku just put the bottle down on the side table and made her sit up, strocking her back lightly. She read his face like an opened book 'Don't worry. She's fine' she assured him. He nodded and kept his eyes on his daughter worriedly.

'Nakku, Baaji is on the phone' Babi shouted from downstairs. Nakku looked at Anya and then at Dutta.

He smiled 'I will feed her the rest. I have to learn anyway. You go and talk to baaji' Dutta said. Nakku wanted to refuse but he was right. He had the right to and if they wanted to make this work then she will have to let him in her world. She nodded and passed Anya to him carefully. He made his daughter sit on his lap and supported her head. Nakku gave him the bottle and he held it to her mouth when she started drinking again. Nakku smiled faintly and made her way out when she turned and looked at them for a last time. The way he held his daughter, feeding her made Nakku's eyes moist. She realised she was staring at them and quickly went downstairs to get the phone.

'Hello' Nakku said, taking the phone from Babi.

'Nakku... Nakku... Oh Nakku.' Baaji yelled excitedly. He was breathing so loud as if he had been running around the country.

'Baaji? Kya hua?'

'Nakku... She said YES! Madhu said YES!' he shouted happily.

Nakku beamed and sat down 'She said yes? What did I tell you? She loves you 2'

Baaji kissed the phone 'Ahh I love you man. You are the best sister ever. I wouldn't have told her if you didn't encourage me to. Thanks a lot'

Nakku grinned 'You're welcome. So when are you taking her on a date?'

Baaji froze 'DATE?'

Nakku creased her eyebrows 'What? You didn't know you have to take her out?'

'No. Oh god Nakku Im so bad at this dating stuff. You know Madhu is my first and .. Ah im so stupid..Please help me' he begged.

Nakku smirked 'Ok you goof. Just call me when you need help. I have to go now. I will talk to you tomorrow. Congrats again. Bye'

'Thanks, Bye' Baaji cut the phone and looked at his display picture of Madhu. He kissed his phone and sighed contently.

Nakku heaved a sigh as she entered Sethji's room and found him sitting next to a sleeping Raj. His eyes and face were red with anger. Sethji shot her an angry look and turned his face away from her, looking out the window. Nakku went in and closed the door quietly. She put a hand on Sethji's shoulder and he shrugged her off. Nakku fumed up and pulled him so he stood infront of her looking right past her.

'Do not blank me Seth. Atleast let me explain everything to you' She whispered, keeping her voice low because her son was in deep slumber.

'I don't want to talk Nakku' he turned his back to her 'Close the door on your way out' he ordered. Nakku sighed decided it was the wrong time to talk to him. He needed to calm down and then she could grab his attention. And if he still didn't want to talk to her, then she would have to do it her way.

As she returned to her room, she found the most beautiful thing infront of her. Dutta's eyes were closed, his head rested against a pillow. He held his daughter close to him with one hand, while she placed her head on his chest. Her satisfied smiled made Nakku's heart flutter.

She didn't have the heart to wake Dutta up to tell him to go him. Instead, she did something she never thought she would do during these 5 years. She turned the light off and switched on a little night lamp. Opening the wardrobes, she took out a blanket and covered Anya and her dad. She sank in the sofa opposite, looked at them all night as if she's engraving this perfect picture in her heart. Then finally her eyes felt heavy and she fell in a deep sleep with a smile on her face.

*Sigh*
Sorry for the delay *Holds ears*
I didn't really go into the Baaji-Madhu proposal thing
But ofcourse I will show their date.
I hope everyone is happy now.
I won't make them stay together without marriage.
But I hope you are ok with contract!
But this isn't a mockery to Marriages. They will try their best to make everything work
So it will be a real wedding with pheres, vows, Mangalsutra and sindoor.

Please leave your precious comments and press 'Like'Embarrassed

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

merunshyla74neteche_cnileshni679Vampgirlkinnokomal_w25divya17-7meriyaarshally_mmnx12mozart66tinkerbe11kiran255swati2008suhana19NainaSengalrainurubalblueopal-bharti-ushankitvcprncz-Azy-.iridescence.Sanely_Insanemeghapartistranger2rosePrinsesse.Suvi_Eternity_

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
res :)

*Edited:

Sophie much awaited ....great update...i felt it was short -_-

good their getting married, altho i wouldnt have cared if they didnt ...i think they should get
married wen both truly, full heart, wan it....but itz ok marriage then living together is what i support too LOL.... Aww Dutta really has a spl bond with ananya and that last scene was wonderful, how they were sleeping hugging her awwwww chhoooo sweet :)

and haha Baaj-Madhu ---his first date aww...i'm excited ....

nice update....plz post next sooon :P

Edited by dg0628 - 21 April 2011 at 10:46am

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Hey Sophie, thanks for the gr8 update hun, enjoyed every single moment of it...

i lyk d fact dat der gettin married, but i fink dat it wud've bin more sizzlin 2c how dey wuda bin if they'd jus moved in2gva lol, my mind sees tings weridly lol, cnt help it, always wanna know wot wuda hapend if situations go in d direction of d unexpected lool, it creates more mystery LOLLOL

I soo lyk d way Naku feels uneasy around Dutta but he dnt clock on it lol, she givs in so easily bechari, 
who wudn't lol...

ooohhh i luv raajj, wen he officially accepts Dutta as his Dad, I hope he says "raj...naam tho sunna hoga..." lool, aaawww dat be soo cute, him introducing himself as d younger casanova, he'll b lyk a 'mini-me' version of Dutta.....haaaiiii....Day Dreaming

loool Baji gettin flirtin tips 4rm Naku, usse mere paas bhej do, main usse sab sikha dungi LOLLOL

...n wot is Sethji's problem, y can't he let Naku b happy, he knows dats wer it lies lol.....I hope he dnt bcum 2 much of a kebab mein haddi....lool....            

....and Dutta holding Anya n sleeping ooohhh....i luv dis Daddy's little chamchi lool....

m gonna b waitin 4 nx update.....riiightt here....

TinkWink

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 17 April 2011 at 8:30am

kiran255

Go to top