Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New FF: Ehsaas Promo - P.78 (08.08) (Page 6)

shally_m Goldie
shally_m
shally_m

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
sophie..... very nice ff
surprised dutta left when she need himm the most
please add me to your PM list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sophia21

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Chup kar bush.. *takes out sword* lol
Next chapter is ready.. Will update after the epi lol.

Prinsesse.Suvi

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

Chup kar bush.. *takes out sword* lol
Next chapter is ready.. Will update after the epi lol.
Plz abhi kar na update plz...i am pair pakdoing...LOL...plz i wont be available after the epi.....i will only update the pre cap and go away......Ouch...plz update na..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sophia21

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Nice FF
I loved how it started and then jumped to 5yrs
awwww anya and raj are adorable ...seth too lol
very interested in seeing how all this a unravels with her coming back :)
Update Soon :)

Sophia21

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
@Bush... FINE. Just because of you.

@All.. Thanks a lot everyone..!!Really appreciate your comments :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Azy-Prinsesse.SuviSanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

@Bush... FINE. Just because of you.

@All.. Thanks a lot everyone..!!Really appreciate your comments :)
Sophie.. I LOVE YOU...Hug muaah muahh muahh.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sophia21Prinsesse.Suvi

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Chapter 2

The kids were in the kitchen helping their grandma with her baking; While Nakku and Sethji were in the lounge catching up with each other.
'So how's life been in Melbourne for you sis?' asked Sethji.
Nakku looked at him and gave him a tired smile. 'Work school work school and more work. I've been working full time, and thanks to mum and dad, I've managed to pay off the kids school fees.'
Sethji nodded, 'must have been pretty hard for a mother of two.'
Nakku looked at him and sighed, 'it hasn't been easy to tell you the truth. But it's life, and these past five years has been the most happiest. Now I know why aayi baba were always complaining about us being noisy all the time.'
They both laughed. 'It has been pretty quiet around here.'
Nakku nodded and remembered Sarah. 'How's Sarah?'
Sethji sighed loudly, 'complicated.'

Nakku chuckled. 'Can't be that bad can it? Last I heard from you, you told me that you and her were okey dokie. And those were the exact words you used.'
The front door opened and closed. 'Guys, I'm home. Did you bring over the neighbors kids again Babi? I told you, those kids always make a mess when they leave this … NAKKU?'
Nakku looked up where the voice came from and smiled brightly. 'Baba!'
She jumped off the couch and ran into her father's open arms. She had always been daddies little girl. Her father hugged her tightly and smiled into her hair, tears streaming down his face.
'Ah my baby girl, where have you been? I missed you.'
Nakku silently cried as she hugged onto her father. 'I missed you guys as well.'

'Mumma, Raj won't give me the spoon!' cried Ananya as she ran from kitchen.
Nakku let go and looked down at her. 'Baba, this is Ananya. Ananya, this is your granddad.'
Ananya stood still, watching Nakku, 'why you crying mumma?'
Nakku chuckled, 'they're tears of joy my dear. Now say hello to your granddad.'
Raj ran in, spoon covered in chocolate in hand. 'No mumma! Nani said I was allowed and Anya's lying.'
Nakku smiled at the little boy with chocolate smudged on his face. 'Raj, this is your granddad.'
Both Raj and Ananya stared at their grandfather; her dad looked at them, his gaze thoughtful. Finally, he bent down and said, 'Welcome home my little ones.'
Ananya and Raj weren't sure what to do, so they looked to their mother and see what she thought. She smiled at them and nodded.
They moved into their granddads arms and smiled. 'Hello.'
'You're old!' cried Raj.
Sethji laughed from behind her. 'Cheeky little fellar ain't he?'
Nakku and her dad laughed as well. 'Indeed he is.'

'Aren't they just gorgeous?' asked her mother.
They all turned towards her. She had little handprints of chocolate on her apron.
'You're covered in chocolate Aayi,' laughed Nakku.
She looked down at her apron and smiled. 'Indeed I am. Why don't you take the little ones for a walk down the park while I make dinner?'
Nakku nodded. 'Coming with us Seth?'
He nodded as well and got out of his chair. 'Better walking than sitting here doing nothing.'
'Well then,' said her father as she straightened. 'Maybe it's time for you to move out and find yourself a new house?
Seth shivered. 'Why move out, when I can live here for free?'
Nakku laughed at how typical her brother sounded. She missed his humor and his smile. He always managed to make her smile. She was closer to him than anyone she ever knew. He was, possibly, her best friend.

She even told him who the father of her children was – after a year of him being a pest about it. But she was glad she told him, it made things easier for her, to know that someone shared her secret with her. Even if the person she wanted the most to know about her kids didn't know about it, she really wanted him to know.
There were times before when she would sit and stare at her laptop, thinking what she should write to him; about her and the kids, how old they were.
He was probably married anyway, living happily ever after with his kids.
So, after days, weeks, months even, of staring at her empty inbox, she finally gave up. If he didn't want to know, then she wouldn't tell him.
When all their bags were bought into the house, she put on jackets for Raj and Anya, and walked hand in hand to the park.

'So … I know you probably don't want to know this, but I just wanted to give you a heads up,' said Sethji. He was holding on to Ananya's hand on her right.
She looked at him, her brow raised. 'Oh?'
He cleared his throat, obviously hating the idea of what he was about to say to her. 'Well, you see, um, the kids. Well, the kids, um …'
Now that he kept drifting off, Nakku really wanted to know what was on his mind. Did he have kids as well? Is that why he and Sarah broke up? It can't be possible.
He would have told her? Would he?
'Oh my goodness Seth, you had a one night stand didn't you?'
Sethji looked horrified and then chuckled. 'No you idiot. Not that. Listen, Dutta is in town.'

When she heard his name, she stopped mid – step and stared at her brother. 'You're joking aren't you?'
Sethji shook his head. 'I wish I was, but I saw him a few days ago with …'
'Yes? Seth don't keep me hanging here; just tell me who.'
'That friend of yours...Supriya.'
She started walking again, letting the information sink in. So Dutta was in town – with Supriya, her old friend. 'Are they together?'
Sethji nodded, 'I'm pretty sure they are. They were holding hands and everything.'
She nodded and stared straight ahead. Why should she care? He was nothing to her, nothing at all. For all she knew, he was someone who blessed her with her two beautiful kids.

'You're not mad?' asked Sethji.
Nakku thought about it, and thought, should she be mad at him? Was it even worth it? They haven't been in contact for more than five years.
'No, I'm not mad. Hurt I guess, but not mad.'
They kept on walking and reached the park. She looked around at the kids running around with their dogs, teenagers with their skate boards and BMX's.
Five years ago, that use to be her, skating on those ramps with Dutta watching her.
'Mumma, can I please go on to the swings please?' asked Raj.
She looked down at him, and then at Ananya. 'Do you want to go with your brother baby?'
Anya looked at her and smiled. 'Yesh.'
She smiled at them both and walked over to the swings.
'Hey uncle Seth, I'll race you! See who can swing the highest!' called out Raj.
Sethji chuckled and raced after him. He hopped onto one of the swings and started their race.

Nakku put Ananya into her seat and pushed her gently. 'Is that enough for you darling?'
Ananya squealed, and again, Nakku's heart fluttered. She loved her kids with all her heart. 'Yes mummie, push me higher.'
Nakku laughed and pushed a bit harder. 'Hold on okay baby.'
'Mummie look how high I am!' called out Raj.
Nakku looked over at her son and smiled. Raj and Sethji were still swinging. 'Be careful!'
'Mummie?' asked Ananya.
Nakku pushed more gently, and said, 'yes?'
'I saw a man just then and he looked like Raj.'
Nakku's heart stopped, and forgot about Ananya. She looked around, but thankfully, saw no one. 'It was no one darling.'
Ananya shrugged, 'I thought it was. Oh well, push higher mummie!'
Nakku laughed, and obliged.
Though every once in a while, she'll look around just to make sure that Ananya was indeed, seeing things.

Please leave your precious comments and Press 'Like'Big smile

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

merunneteche_calveera_rckzlmathew77nileshni679komal_w25divya17-7sasha_1meriyaarshally_mswati2008mozart66kiran255WanderbugushankitvcmIsHeZ.x-Azy---SONEE--Warda..iridescence.blueopalMelodiousDreamsNainaSengalsuhana19meghapartiPrinsesse.Suvi--khushi--Sanely_Insanestranger2rosetamanna1391

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Me first.......PartyDancing
Aww i LOVE you Sophie.....u updated so soon....Hug
This was so cute update..aww i love the kids......Embarrassed
Glad to know Ganpath is a good father in ur FF.....
Love Sethji's and Nakku's rapport....feel gud to see Nakku have an elder bro.......Big smile
the two little angles are adorable......love their convo with Ganpath...Babi....Sethji oops Seth.......lovely shovely....Embarrassed
And Sethi has a Girl frnd named Sarah....hmmm....cool....Embarrassed
Kamina Dutta uss Supriya ke saath hai...Angry
Yeh Supriya hamara peecha nahi chodegi........Angry
And oh cutie pie anya saw Dutta.....i seriously want him to meet them not knowing they r Nakku's kids.(i wud prefer that)
And later he shud come to know that they r Nakku's kids.....her little angels....Embarrassed
Thanx huni buni for updating...and thanx for the PM and update soon.....Hug
GOSH am loving this FF....*jumps in excitement* EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by Bushy_92 - 15 March 2011 at 7:42am

Sophia21

Go to top