Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New FF: Ehsaas Promo - P.78 (08.08) (Page 38)

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
very nice update
yay!!! m so happy... baji n madhu r a couple in ur ff... bt hey another blooper, hw does naku knw abt madhu if she neva stayed in touch with ne1 bt sethji, n baji has liked madhu for 3 yrs... remember naku has been away for 5 yrs

awww so junior was the name dutta had thrt, funi hw they discussed names of their kids bt wen she was pregnant he turned her down... poor naku

baji is a sweetheart... its gd tht he's tryin gt tasha 2geva, n m sure we'll hav tasha convo in next update--pls dnt delay tht...

oh so Shakuntala wntd naku as her bahu n evn abdul chacha knw of it bt thn wt went wrong, did they al knw tasha fell for one another... awww dutta stil remembering naku n calling his room, their room..lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sophia21

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

here's ur chocolate...

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 24 March 2011 at 6:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sophia21mIsHeZ.x

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
@Yuvi... *throws chappal* Stop pullin out bloopers lool
Madhu went to the same uni as them.. she was their friend as well..
Baaji wasted 3 years because he didnt love her in uni.. he liked her and then after they all left college ... he wanted to ask her out as he fell for her completely..
Seth and baaji kept in contact.. and since seth and Nakku caught up with few things , Seth must have told Nakku.. How am i supposed to kno? Ask nakku or seth! LOL!
I put Madhu and Baaji together because of you.. I know u love them.. well so do i but they aint together in any of my FFs..So this chapter is actually dedicated to u...
Thanks a lot for the Choc! YUMMIE!
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

@Yuvi... *throws chappal* ShockedShockedShockedyeh to mera kaam hai sophie..y u stealin me job?AngryLOLStop pullin out bloopers lool
Madhu went to the same uni as them.. she was their friend as well.. acha..so naku knws madhu 2....
Baaji wasted 3 years because he didnt love her in uni.. he liked her and then after they all left college ... he wanted to ask her out as he fell for her completely.. hayee hw cute
Seth and baaji kept in contact.. and since seth and Nakku caught up with few things , Seth must have told Nakku.. How am i supposed to kno? Ask nakku or seth! LOL! lol acha acha, we'l leave it as seth tld naku....or mayb tht naku had always thrt tht maji wud gt 2geva as she knw madhu liked baji during colEmbarrassed tht makes sense as u mentioned naku sayin tht madhu loves him...
I put Madhu and Baaji together because of you.. I know u love them.. well so do i but they aint together in any of my FFs..So this chapter is actually dedicated to u... aww thnk u so much... Hugso is madhu onli naku or baji's friend or does she knw dutta 2? btw does dutta hav ne sis in this ff?
Thanks a lot for the Choc! YUMMIE! ur welcum, hpe ur feeling better...i knw i aint, my throat stil hurtsOuch n stil gt coughConfused btw gt my law assignment result 2day,..gt a 1stBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sophia21Prinsesse.Suvi

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by Sophia21

@Yuvi... *throws chappal* ShockedShockedShockedyeh to mera kaam hai sophie..y u stealin me job?AngryLOL LOL.. sorrryy Stop pullin out bloopers lool
Madhu went to the same uni as them.. she was their friend as well.. acha..so naku knws madhu 2....Yeahhh Nakku knows her!
Baaji wasted 3 years because he didnt love her in uni.. he liked her and then after they all left college ... he wanted to ask her out as he fell for her completely.. hayee hw cute
Seth and baaji kept in contact.. and since seth and Nakku caught up with few things , Seth must have told Nakku.. How am i supposed to kno? Ask nakku or seth! LOL! lol acha acha, we'l leave it as seth tld naku....or mayb tht naku had always thrt tht maji wud gt 2geva as she knw madhu liked baji during colEmbarrassed tht makes sense as u mentioned naku sayin tht madhu loves him... Yeah lets just leave it to that lool
I put Madhu and Baaji together because of you.. I know u love them.. well so do i but they aint together in any of my FFs..So this chapter is actually dedicated to u... aww thnk u so much...Ur Welcomeeee Hugso is madhu onli naku or baji's friend or does she knw dutta 2? Madhu knows Dutta as well as they went to the same uni and ofc Madhu was one of the girls in Nakku's group so she knows Dutta!!..btw does dutta hav ne sis in this ff? Yes Just Kala... Who is positive
Thanks a lot for the Choc! YUMMIE! ur welcum, hpe ur feeling better...i knw i aint, my throat stil hurtsOuch n stil gt coughConfused btw gt my law assignment result 2day,..gt a 1stBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile Awww Im feelin better... but still have a cold and keep sneezinAngry... Awww u sud eat oranges with honey.. Hailaaa so u passed? Congrats .. well i knew u wud do itWink
mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

1st of all i tink u made a mistke...u sed 6-7 monthz bak..isnt it ment 2 be 6-7years bak??? LOL

anywyz bk 2 d update....

it was ooo sweeet yet sad hw N was hearing D call out 2 her...i rely did thought D had come...  

yuck supriya was all over D wen he was drunk! N hw dumb can u be..u knw she was jealous n u stil ignored  it..u can be soo naive sumty... undefined 

aww baji <3s madhu ...gee confession time...cnt wait!! undefined 

YAY she agreed 2 cum..D wil be there as wel!!!  

awwwwwww AS alredy wntz her as hr daughtr in law! n sshe setin tasha up n made sur tasha staying nxt 2 eachoda...is abdul n all servnts in on dis plan of hers??  

wel AS is right on 1 thng...hu wudnt resist a hottie lyk D!!  

hehe D embarasd cuz of his messy room LMAO   

lekin i didnt undrstnd da messy rooms link with chudail?? do cre 2 exp...  

thnx  4 pm babe

continue soon

ps..hope u feeling beter now  

Sophia21

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

@sophie

ahh i thrt u myt reveal tht madhu is dutta's sis...lol...good 2 hear he has a positive sis...lol

aww gt wel soon hun

i dnt like oranges...hate the smell...

yh i passed...gt a 1st...m so happy...nw jus w8in for my management accounting assignment result wich shud b out next week insha Allah

neway m of nw... gna try revising a lil b4 i go 2 bed...

tke cre

Yuvi

@mishez... it says 7 yrs n 6 months bkBig smile

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 24 March 2011 at 7:21pm

Sophia21

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
^^^
oh sory my mistke hon..thnx 4 telin meh bbe