Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New FF: Ehsaas Promo - P.78 (08.08) (Page 34)

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
hey dear

nice update

so it's supriya who seperate them and now dutta nknew this fact

raj OMG exact copy of dutta .he isvery short tempered at this age father like son

sweet ananya crying for her father just like nakku crying for dutta.
now dutta won't let them go
nice update

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Hey SophieHug
I knew it,the hand has to be of Baaji's.Afterall tera hero hai naaWinkso he has to become cupid  to unite these lovebirds.LOL
Like the show,in ur FF also Dutta has lot of misunderstandingsD'oh,ye gadha kab sudhregaLOL
Thanks to Baaji now he knows Nakku always loved him & still is deeply in love with him,but has fear of losing him again which is quite understandable looking at his deeds.Now,it is question of her kid's feeling.
Waise baaji ne kya mast sunaya Dutta ko about trusting wrong people.
Finally u answered my question as to when Nakku's parents will know about kid's father.Baabi must have got shocked knowing about Dutta naa,but Nakku also got to know that he had come back in search of her after she left & that he was in tears.
D & N's mom are friends.I liked how u slowly brought their past out,starting with how they met 1st time.
Bechara Dutta,1st ball me clean bold ho gaya,even though he wouldn't admit,but kuch to hua thaWink
Their 1st interaction was so cuteEmbarrassed
My sweety Anaya,still crying for her daddyCry,but what nakku is doing is also right,afterall she is doing it for her Kid's naa.I loved how u described Nakku's emotional turmoil.
Let's see how Dutta tries to recity his mistake & unite with his family.

PoojaSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Hey SophieHug
I knew it,the hand has to be of Baaji's.Afterall tera hero hai naaWinkso he has to become cupid  to unite these lovebirds.LOL
Like the show,in ur FF also Dutta has lot of misunderstandingsD'oh,ye gadha kab sudhregaLOL
Thanks to Baaji now he knows Nakku always loved him & still is deeply in love with him,but has fear of losing him again which is quite understandable looking at his deeds.Now,it is question of her kid's feeling.
Waise baaji ne kya mast sunaya Dutta ko about trusting wrong people.
Finally u answered my question as to when Nakku's parents will know about kid's father.Baabi must have got shocked knowing about Dutta naa,but Nakku also got to know that he had come back in search of her after she left & that he was in tears.
D & N's mom are friends.I liked how u slowly brought their past out,starting with how they met 1st time.
Bechara Dutta,1st ball me clean bold ho gaya,even though he wouldn't admit,but kuch to hua thaWink
Their 1st interaction was so cuteEmbarrassed
My sweety Anaya,still crying for her daddyCry,but what nakku is doing is also right,afterall she is doing it for her Kid's naa.I loved how u described Nakku's emotional turmoil.
Let's see how Dutta tries to recity his mistake & unite with his family.

PoojaSmile
Hey Pooja....i feel like copy pasting ur comment..LOL..u have echoed my feelings.....EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219

shally_m Goldie
shally_m
shally_m

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
very nice update .....
let's wait and see how dutta will win nakku back WinkWinkWinkWink
Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
beautiful update sophie...i knew it was baaji...oh poor ananya fell asleep crying...hope they get together soon..flashback was so nice too..sorry i was late was working on my update too.
meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
uffo, what an emotional update; was superb sophie really you have amazing talent.ClapClapClap I think this one is my best out of your others so far Embarrassed.  i just love the way you describe their feelings for each other and Anya's need and love for a dad then there's little Raj's anger and need to protect his mother and sister what a true warrior he is. aww Dutta had an emotional breakdown he really loves the family he never knew existed, now i do feel sorry for himDisapprove. Go Baaji, helping the two lovers unite and man he must have been really angry when Dutta doubted Baaji's and Naku's relationship. i like the way the story's progressing, great job yaar keep it up. thanks for the pm and update soon. xx 
prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
hey sophie.. thanks for the PM..very emotional updates..esp from the kids pov.. i feel for lil Raj though he is showing anger, his lil heart must be so full of pain.. thank god, at least dutta has baaji by his side now..poor naku is soo hurt.. it will take a lot to get her to trust him again..waiting next part 
NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Sorry for being lateeeeee....*hugs*
just an awesome update....its sooo emotinal na yaar...pls unko milado....love baaji as a best friend.....upload asap*hugs*

Go to top