Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New FF: Ehsaas Promo - P.78 (08.08) (Page 31)

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
another emotional update...much more than the previous one :-(
awww....my little girl...shes so sensitive...want her daddy back
really liked how she hugged her dad....dutta must be cursing himself even more why he rejected his child at that time

the way sethji questioned him....that was much needed...now he ll realise how much he had missed in those 5 years....

THank God supriya is out of picture....she is the one who created all the misunderstandings...Angry
pls update asap:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sophia21

ShuVin IF-Rockerz
ShuVin
ShuVin

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Hieeeeeeeeeeee DiHug
omg seth's wrds ws too harshOuch...but dat wa trueStern Smile... ohh Anya take my heart away Di...ohhh babyHug... . Ananya placed her little hand on Dutta's cheeks and looked at him innocently, her eyes pooled with liquid 'daddy?' Dutta shifted his gaze from Nakku to his daughter and smiled lovingly at her. 'Yeah?' Dutta asked, loving the way she called him. Hearing daddy from her melodic voice was out of the world. Nothing could ever beat this feeling. 'Are you going to leave us again?' Ananya sniffed... she asked him .........................

awwwwww its really emotional update Di..Cry.This little girl just broke his heart into million pieces with this one question... really di...its hurtsOuch...ohh god.. anya crying for daddy and dont wanna leave him... ohhh nakku tk dem away...D ws crying...omg... u md me emotional Di..Cry

n dis part ws awesome wer... D scold at sups...she ws all behind dis...arhhhhhhhhhhhhhAngry

omg He cried until there was no tears left...Unhappyohh now who cm towrds D..is dis Baaji?? ohh god...Di...u describe evrything is sooo wellClap.... awesome update Di... hats off to uClapClapClapClapClap...Dieing to read next part..first tym im saying dis...plz jaldi update karna DiEmbarrassed ...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzEmbarrassed...thnks for pm dear...luv u take careHug... 

Sophia21

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Yuvi she better update it soon...but alas i will only get to read it tomorrow in the morning....Disapprovethts wt happens with me bushy... she usually updates in midnight while m asleep dreaming abt MR..lol...n thn i read it in the morning, bt m hpin she updates in a bit so i cn read it 2nyt itself...
She made a deal with me..that if i update my destiny  then she will update her ehsaas.....lets see if she keeps her promise....LOL m sure she wil i've jus raided shops for her sweets...
P.S. looks like u have got the whole chocolate shop....LOL haha yh... dekho kya kya karna parta hai update lene kiliye..pehle sana ko bribe karti thi, ab sophie ko karna parta hai... pata chal kal tujhe bhi karna parega...tum sabh mujhe ek din jail ka chakar lagao ge haina?LOL

Sophia21

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
sophie!!!!!!!!!! kahan ho tum kahan ho tum (Yuvi singing no entry song wich she usually sings for shabz onli..lol)

its quarter past 9 here n u stil nt updated...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sophia21.iridescence.

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
It's Coming It's Coming...
Writing a flashback scene.. Dnt u wana know how they met? lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Azy-.iridescence.

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
lol...course i do... lol...was beginning 2 think i'l hav 2 read it in the morning..lol

Sophia21

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
oh your going to post soon Big smile yay .....waiting ...Embarrassed

Sophia21

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

He cried until there was no tears left. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up quickly and stared at the person infront of him. 'Tum?' Dutta said shockingly.

Chapter 7

'What are you doing here?' Dutta asked irritatedly to the person infront of him. His anger, pain and guilt was visible through his eyes. Even if a stranger passed by, they would have known that this man was regretting something he had done and maybe there wasn't a way to fix things.

'I'm here to help you' Baaji said, holding Dutta's shoulder and making him stand up. 'Now, why would you help me? You should be happy Nakusha doesn't want me to be a part of her life.' Dutta hissed angrily.

'Why would I be happy when Nakusha isn't?' Baaji asked, confused. 'Now that she doesn't love me anymore, she can be yours init?' Dutta said painfully. Baaji's ears burnt. No, he didn't just hear Dutta say that. Him and Nakusha was never more than friends. They loved each other, yes they did. But not like lovers. 'WHAT?' Baaji shrieked. 'Are you out of your mind?' Baaji snarled 'How dare you even say something like that? Nakusha is like my sister you sick man.' Baaji confessed, shocking Dutta to the core. 'What?' Dutta asked, in a low tone.

'Yes you idiot, Nakusha is like a sister to me. I care about her, that's why I'm here to help you. She loves you. She still loves you. You may not be able to read it off her face but I know she loves you, maybe more than she did 5 years ago. You see those 2 little angels she has? They refresh her memory about you everyday. She looks at them and sees you. Dutta, 5 years ago you made a mistake. No, you made a big mistake by trusting people you shouldn't have trusted. When you raced off like a physco after finding out she was pregnant, she was broken Dutta. Never had she thought you, out of everyone, would do that to her. Maybe she did go away, but everyday, she lived with your memories. Why do you think she didn't do an abortion after you left her? She could have easily moved on with her life back then and nobody would have known one thing about it. She left her parents, her brother, her home and her country, just to keep your memories alive. The two babies inside her made her feel closer to you even though you were countries apart. You think she doesn't want you in her life? She does but she's scared' Baaji sighed. Dutta looked at him with tears streaming down his face 'Scared of what baaji?' he asked, but deep inside he knew exactly what she was scared of.

'Scared of losing you. Scared of another heartbreak. But this time, she isn't scared for herself, she scared for her kids, your kids. She doesn't want them to dream of having a dad by their side always when that might not happen. She doesn't want them to get attached to you because you might walk out of her life again' baaji exclaimed. 'I'm so sorry' Dutta apologised 'I thought you and her... What's wrong with me? Firstly, because of my stupidness, I lost her and now... ' He looked at baaji sadly 'I want her back in my life baaji, I love her, I promise you, I won't ever her leave again, I will stand by her, take care of her and our kids. I want to be with her, marry her, make her mine' he broke down. Baaji felt his pain and hugged him. 'I know you do, that's why am here. I want you 2 to be together, not because you love her, but because she loves you and needs you. She wants you but she will never admit it' he explained. Dutta, for the first time felt at peace. He needed this assurance. He needed someone to believe that his love for Nakusha wasn't at all fake. He loved her 5 years ago and he still love her now and will always love her. He misunderstood baaji, that guy wasn't bad at all, infact he opened Dutta's eyes and gave him strength to fight for his love. Now, he won't back off until he gets Nakusha and his kids back. Baaji pulled back and squinted his eyes 'But this doesn't mean I forgave you for what you've done to her in the past. When Nakku forgives you, then I will. For now, I'm only helping you for her happiness' he said, honestly. Dutta smiled faintly and nodded 'As you wish.' Baaji took out his card and handed it over to Dutta 'Call me if you need me' he walked off as Dutta looked at the card and smiled.

Nakku walked in the house with a wailing Ananya. Shortly, Sethji also followed her with an angry Raj. Seeing her daughter's mood off and her grand-daughter crying, Babi knew something was definitely wrong. Her doubt was confirm by an angry Sethji and Raj. 'Nakku, what happened? Why is Anya crying?' Babi asked worriedly. Instead of answering, Nakku looked down, avoiding her mums questions. Sethji put Raj down and stepped forward 'Anya is crying because of her father. That same father who didn't want her' Seth yelled. Babi covered her mouth with her hand 'Ananya's father?' she turned to Nakku 'Who's her father, Nakku?' she asked - demanding more like. Nakku kept her eyes on the floor, refusing to meet her mother's questionning gaze. 'Dutta Sriram Patil' Seth hissed and Babi's eyes opened wide. 'Dutta?' she asked, not able to believe it. 'Is that why he came to look for you when you left?' Babi asked, shocking Nakku. 'He came to look for me?' she asked. 'Yes, he came soon after you left but no one knew where you were and he left. He was even crying but I thought... ' her voice trailed off and she sat down. 'Why didn't you tell me before Nakusha?' babi asked, not liking the fact that Nakku hid such a big truth from her. Dutta was Shakuntala's son and Shakuntala was Babi's bestfriend.

7 years 6 months ago

The Mahale's lived in delhi but since Nakusha was a very bright student, she got admission in one of the best universities in Mumbai. Since her father just started his import and export business and her mother owned a boutique in Delhi names 'Crystal' she didn't want them to shift to Mumbai with her. Reluctantly, her parents agreed with her decision but with one condition - that she would stay with the Patils. Sriram and Shakuntala Patil. Mrs. Patil and Babi has been bestfriend forever. They lived in the same village since they were kids. But gradually they grew apart because Shakuntala's parents got her married at a very young age. Nakusha agreed to her parents condition and moved to Mumbai - with the Patils. Arriving at the airport, she got a phone call from Shakuntala who told her to wait for her son as he was going to pick her up. While waiting for him, Nakku fell asleep at the airport. Dutta got their a little late because he actually forgot about her. When he remembered,he rushed to the airport and took out the envelope that contained her photo. He looked around for her and finally spotted her sleeping on the chair in the waiting room. He cursed himself for making her wait and rushed to her only to be stopped on his tracks as a trail of hair started hovering around her face, making her make weird faces while sleeping. He walked up to her slowly and pushed the strand away and admired her angelic face. What are you doing Dutta? Remember, No girls! Girls are painful. Stop looking at her! He smiled to himself thinking how stupid he looked at the moment. Reluctantly, he called out her name softly to wake her up. He wanted to just watch her but he knew he would get in trouble if he got home late especially if Nakusha was with him. Nakku woke up startled and looked around frantically 'Aayi? Kya hua?' Dutta panicked for a second and held onto her hands to calm her down. Nakku's eyes stopped on him and she just stared into his hazel eyes. 'Nakusha?' he called out to her. 'Hmm.. huh.. haan.. tum? she stammered.

Dutta smiled 'Hi, I'm Dutta. My mom asked me to pick you up, you will be staying over' he smiled and she breathed a sigh of relief. 'Hi, I'm sorry for troubling you...' she started only to be hushed by Dutta 'Ahh that's okay.. no trouble. But I'm sorry for being late, actually I forgot and when I remembered, I rushed here' he confessed. Nakku smiled 'Oh so you were probably partying?' Dutta smiled and led her to the car. Putting her luggage in, they made their way to Patil Niwas.

After hours of crying, Ananya finally fell asleep saying one last word 'daddy' which broke Nakku's heart. But she also knows this was for the best. She wouldn't mind her own daughter hating her but wouldn't want her heart to be broken again by her dad. Nakku sat on the window sill, watching the rain. A smile played on her lips as she closed her eyes and imagined Dutta drenched in the rain. She gasped and quickly opened her eyes why does he still so much effect on me? Why is it that everytime I close my eyes, his face comes infront of me? After everything he did, why do I still love him? She questionned herself when someone shouted her name 'Nakku'

Sorry for the delayEmbarrassed
Well, as some of you wanted their past. I thought I would add it.
I'm sorry if there isn't any happy moments atm.
But, distance increases love so please have some patienceBig smile
Gradually, you will know how they fell in love and stuffEmbarrassed
Please leave your precious comments and press 'Like'Embarrassed

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

meeraashaalveera_rckzsasisrineteche_cdhlgirlnileshni679komal_w25cutegurl224divya17-7Vampgirlshally_mvikadesigirlmeriyaarYuvika_15swati2008mozart66WanderbugPooja_219-Azy-NainaSengalushankitvcmIsHeZ.xWarda..iridescence.ivy_11rainurubalShuVin-bharti-LeandrablueopalMelodiousDreamssuhana19stranger2rosemeghapartiaamirkhanfanPrinsesse.Suvi--khushi--Sanely_Insane_Eternity_LTLFan

Go to top