Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New FF: Ehsaas Promo - P.78 (08.08) (Page 21)

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
what a cliffhanger.. u had to stop there na!! well written..can understand nakku's possessiveness for the kids.. truly natural..waiting for next part :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugSophia21

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

Alright. I will extend it a little bit.
I will have some flashbacks on how they met, got together till pregnancy.
OK.. Re-read again... He couldnt contact her because she changed her email aacount n phones! lol go back n read!

Baaji is only Nakku's friend.. Dutta doesnt like him.. cause he thinks baaji loves nakku.. but actually Nakku-baaji are like siblings.

Aww u want Nakku to be rude to D? I can make her be proper rude to supriya if u want lol... her heart still beats for D... i dnt think she can really really be rude to him.!!
Baaji will help her with the kids... and Dutta will not like it at all!!

Eagerly awaiting next update Smile
Yay your extending it Hug and Flashbacks  too ...wohoo
I think D deserves the cold shoulder for a bit ... he did abandon her ... her heart can beat all it wants it doesn't change the situation Wink .... lol maybe just a little bit anger is well deserved i think :P
ahah Baaji making D jelous eh I like LOL  ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sophia21

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Chapter 5

Dutta was mortified. No, not mortified, horrified and excited all at once. A little girl around the age of five stood before him, and now, it seems another boy her age, was standing a few feet away from him, and the mother of these two kids. His kids. The very same that he had abandoned five years ago, along with their mother – the same five years ago that he thought his world was crumbling around him after discovering that his girlfriend of two years, was pregnant. Once he had finally cleared his head and returned to her home ready to ask for her forgiveness, only to find the house empty and parents having no clue what had happened or where she had gone. Only Sethji knew, and he wouldn't have told him. His sister was his life, and what she said he did without complaint – for most things. When he had demanded for answers from him, Seth had snarled at him, 'you f***ing left her here, after she had told you she was carrying your child. If you think for one minute that I will hand over info about her, then you are dead wrong. Now p*** - the f*** - Off. You're not worthy of my sister or her child.'

He could still remember that day like it was only yesterday. He had stood there, dumbfounded, and guilty to the core of his soul. He knew he deserved whatever Seth lashed out at him, but hearing him say it hurt all the more.
Now, as he stood there staring at the woman that still drive him crazy, the little girl - his child – that looked exactly like her mother, and now, the boy, who, with no doubt, was the exact image of him. Only his eyes were a green colour like his mothers.
He heard Supriya take in a deep breath beside him, but his eyes were elsewhere: his kids. His very own flesh and blood.
'Mummie?' asked the little boy, his eyes still focused on Dutta.
Dutta watched Nakku turn around, a smile on her face. 'Hey baby.'
'It can't be,' whispered Supriya. She took his hand into hers and held on tight.
He didn't know what had come over her, but he didn't care. His head was full of questions; questions that needed answers, answers that only one woman could answer: Nakusha.
If Nakku was willing to hear him out, which he doubted she would. But he had to try. All the evidence was right there in front of him, out in the open.

They were twins. There were no similarities in them except for the colour of their eyes; their mother's eyes.
'Junior, where's your uncle?' asked Nakku. He could tell that she loved the little boy. It was there the way she held him, the way she spoke to him.
'Uncles coming that way,' he said, pointing behind him. 'We were playing hide and seek. I won mummie, I won. He couldn't find me.'
Nakku smiled at him, and his heart clenched. 'Yes sweetheart, you won. But don't you ever, ever, run off on your own again okay?'
Junior nodded once, and his attention once again zoned in on Dutta. 'Mummie,' he whispered. 'That man keeps staring.'
Dutta felt himself flush, and then cleared his throat. Baaji chuckled, and Dutta glared at him. He never liked the guy. He was always with Nakku 24/7 when they were dating. Were dating, five long years ago when it had all ended because of his selfishness. The guy was obviously in love with Nakku back then, and it seemed that nothing has changed. He felt a spurt of anger go through him, and he scoffed.

She could date whoever the hell she wanted, but it didn't mean he should like it. Out of the group of friends that Nakusha hung out with all those years ago, it was always her and Baaji. Going everywhere together, doing everything together. He knew that Supriya didn't like it either back then. She was always glaring at them whenever their backs turned on her. Before Baaji, Supriya was Nakku's best friend. Baaji turns up, and everything changes.
'Hey there little guy,' said Baaji. He crouched down next to Junior, ruffling his hair. 'So, Junior huh? Your mums right you know. You shouldn't be running around on your own like that.'
Junior looked at Baaji, frowning. 'So? Uncle Seth was looking out for me.'
Dutta found himself walking towards the little group, letting go of Surpiya's hand. He too crouched beside Junior. 'Hey,' he said softly.
Junior looked at him again, his little forehead crinkling. 'You look like me. Why?'
He didn't know how to answer such questions; it seemed like he wasn't the only one having trouble with that question.

Nakusha was swallowing – a lot. He crouched next to his son, who he had no idea existed until now.
'Well,' Nakku murmured. 'Remember all those times when you asked me why other kids had daddies and you didn't?'
Little Junior nodded.
'And you asked me who your daddy was?'
He nodded again.
She sighed. 'The man that is staring at you is your … is your ... daddy.'
There was a moment of silence, and it seemed to stretch on and on just ready to snap at the right moment.

Ananya started crying. Crying. Never had he witnessed such manner in his life. Oh, there were tears, but this girl cried like her heart had been broken. Because of him. Him.
He watched as Junior stalked to her side, glared at Dutta, and hugged his little sister fiercely. 'We don't need a daddy. Mommie takes care of us just fine.'
'Y-you can't b-be our d-d-dadyy,' stammered Ananya, tears streaming down her lovely little face.
His heart cracked. He deserved it, yeah, but hearing it from them hurt all the more.
Nakusha turned around and hugged them tightly. 'Shhhh stop crying. No matter what, he is your daddy.'

Supriya, Baaji and Dutta looked at the trio, embracing each other. The mother of the two, tears streaming down her face, as well as her daughters; the little boy protecting the females from the troubled around them.
Little warrior he thought. The way Junior held on to his mother and sister was the same way he held Nakku whenever she was sad all those years ago.
Dutta wasn't sure what to do, but he knew that he at least, had to do something. So, he moved forward and took Ananya into his arms. She struggled first, but once he had her head in the crook of his shoulder, she quieted a bit. He stood up, holding her to him, loving the feeling of his child in his arms.

'Junior no!' said Nakku. He looked down at her, and felt a soft kick on his left shin. He looked down and saw Junior standing to his left, fists ready, cheeks puffed, ready to fight.
Baaji, who was standing as well, chuckled. Nakusha stood up, pulling Junior in front of her. He was staring daggers at Dutta. The little guy had fire in him. Awesome. Just like his dad.
Who, by the looks of it, doesn't want Dutta in his life just yet.
Ananya sniffed, and looked at him. Really looked at him. 'You're my daddy?'
Dutta couldn't find himself to speak. The feeling of holding this little creature in his arms brought tears into his eyes. But he held them back.
He smiled at her, gazing deep into her green eyes 'hmm yeah.'
'Milo! Milo! Where are you?'
They all turned towards the voice coming from ahead. Sethji had his hand on his forehead, looking high and low for a Milo. Milo? Was there another child he did not know about? Impossible! They couldn't have conceived triplets. Could they?
Next update will take some time cause of changes in the storyline.
Since I've been asked to extend it and add some past, I will need some time
Hope you all understandEmbarrassed
Again, NO Reserved Spot for more than 24 hours.
Otherwise this time, I will take 1 month to updateLOL
Yes, I'm giving out DhamkisLOL
Please leave your precious comments and press 'Like'Embarrassed

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

merunneteche_cdhlgirlalveera_rckzVampgirlkomal_w25kinnolmathew77divya17-7prettywomanshally_mvikadesigirlsasha_1Yuvika_15mozart66WanderbugPooja_219Warda..iridescence.NainaSengal--SONEE---bharti-blueopalushankitvcmIsHeZ.xprncz-Azy-suhana19MelodiousDreamsivy_11rainurubalaamirkhanfanPrinsesse.Suvimeghaparti--khushi--stranger2rose

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
reserved :-)

**Edited:

Me first :-)
omg i loved the kids SooOOo cute.... very well written Clap
Dutta dumbfounded and Baaji laughing LOL
and ananya crying ...raj kicking Heart i am growing very fond of these kids!
lol and to top it all off  "Milo" LOL hehe third child LOLLOL

awesome update ! continue soon :-)

Edited by dg0628 - 17 March 2011 at 4:23pm

Sophia21

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
wow i m so happy ek din mein do updates, lagi raho sophia by the way i wasnt expecting that nakku will tell about dutta to her childrens aur yeh teesra milo kaun hai

Sophia21

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
beautiful sophie.. the way you have written the kids feelings, expressions and their interaction with Dutta was truly touching..esp how lil Ananya wants to give D a chance and Junior is still mad at him..very very cute scene..naku did the right thing in introducing the kids to their dad..
OMG, after such an emotional part, the ending was superb.. triplets .. hahaha.. had me in splits.. best part so far :)

Sophia21

yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
hi sophie, Smileso 24 hrs ke baad reservation ka cancellation hojaa ye ga riteLOL,, wah kiya baat hai update tou kuch khaas hai,, and dutta getting ambushby his own kid LOL,,  and ananya wow ,, jsut like naku forgive and forget,,baaji should definetly stay away from nakku unless he wants some of his bones fractured alsoLOL,,

Sophia21

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Wov that was gr8.... as understandable , raj is not ready .he is in shock ,,oh many emotion going thur the littel mind.... and seeing his father just like him ,a towerign figure ,,who appears to be a a a a daddy material protcetive person ,, never there before when they needed him,,, why was he never there like other papa's  ,,aww,,,aww  CryCry can't wait to see how dutta is able to win nakku , his kids and their uncles seth 's trust ..how wil he win naku love back ,his  penance   for his decission so long a ago .. his reaction to his loss of 5 ful years of his kids life their 1st step. their 1st  word. their birth CryCry...aww ,,, can't waith for your next update |( a silent admirer ) raj HugHugHugHugHug

Sophia21

Go to top