Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New FF: Ehsaas Promo - P.78 (08.08) (Page 19)

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Tahsa see each other.......he is shocked....... Supriya shameless liar......So it must be bcoz of Supriya playing games that Dutta and Nakku got seperated....... Baaji.... best frnd of nakku........ a true frnd..... Dutta sees Raj too........ God!!! what happens nxt........ Cliffhanger!!!! plz dont keep us hanging fr long..........updt soooooooooooooon...... looking frwrd to it......Thanx fr PM.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sophia21

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
@ushankitvc
init tho i wish naku cud jus say 2 her "funi supriya this is the sme man u sed wasnt gd for me bt nw u hav no problem stickin ur tongue down his throat..." lol i wish she ses summut down thm lines infront of tasha...wna c der reaction..hey sophie u hearing this...wna c naku being proper rude 2 sups n dutta

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 17 March 2011 at 11:07am

Sophia21

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

init tho i wish naku cud jus say 2 her "funi supriya this is the sme man u sed wasnt gd for me bt nw u hav no problem stickin ur tongue down his throat..." lol i wish she ses summut down thm lines infront of tasha...wna c der reaction..hey sophie u hearing this...wna c naku being proper rude 2 sups n dutta
BOLD: Oh man...how i wish Nakku said somethign like this.Day Dreaming..no wait...i wish Nakku had said something exactly like this..LOL.
*raises hand* me too want Nakku to behave rudely with Dutta and Sups....gosh i don't belive this but i am NOT liking Dutta at the moment.....seriously!Dead
Hey i wish Nakku had a male fried who wud come to India for her....u know a best m8 kind...and D getting all jealous and possessive and Nakku showing him his true place.......am asking for too much i guess...i shud shut my mouth now.LOL

Edited by Bushy_92 - 17 March 2011 at 11:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15Sophia21

Leandra IF-Rockerz
Leandra
Leandra

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
sophie lovely update yar love the way u bring ur story i eagerly eagely waiting for next update

Sophia21

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
wow! Dutta came to know that he has 2 children........good to see naku answering back to dutta and supriya

Sophia21

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

BOLD: Oh man...how i wish Nakku said somethign like this.Day Dreaming..no wait...i wish Nakku had said something exactly like this..LOL. haha sophie wer r u wen u r needed yaar..come out of baji's dream world n gt here in this thread..sum impt dialogues for ur updates r being suggested by me...so come nwLOL
*raises hand* me too want Nakku to behave rudely with Dutta and Sups....gosh i don't belive this but i am NOT liking Dutta at the moment.....seriously!Dead hmm he seems ok... like he's been missing naku bt i dnt gt y he moved on with supriya...n arrrgghhh m h8in sophie 4 reminding us abt sups swollen lips in this update 2Angry yuvi throws chappals at sophie..we knw dey r a couple, no need 2 shw der comfort level 2 muchAngry
Hey i wish Nakku had a male fried who wud come to India for her....u know a best m8 kind...and D getting all jealous and possessive and Nakku showing him his true place.......am asking for too much i guess...i shud shut my mouth now.LOL naa its a gd thrt, she cud hav sum1 tht loves her...n sum1 who the kids reali love n adore 2... seein as tho sophie has decided 2 extend this ff this is a gd possibility..... like he cud b sum1 thts proposed bt naku becos of her past isnt 2 sure n is a bit hesitant... while he's a gr8 guy tht wnts 2 luk after her n the kids... it wud b gd... n mayb the kids cud call him dad by accident in front of dutta n dutta gtin angry... lol..ok nw i think m askin 4 too much...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sophia21Sanely_Insane

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Alright. I will extend it a little bit.
I will have some flashbacks on how they met, got together till pregnancy.
OK.. Re-read again... He couldnt contact her because she changed her email aacount n phones! lol go back n read!

Baaji is only Nakku's friend.. Dutta doesnt like him.. cause he thinks baaji loves nakku.. but actually Nakku-baaji are like siblings.

Aww u want Nakku to be rude to D? I can make her be proper rude to supriya if u want lol... her heart still beats for D... i dnt think she can really really be rude to him.!!
Baaji will help her with the kids... and Dutta will not like it at all!!

.iridescence.

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

Alright. I will extend it a little bit. thank god... bt nt a little bit... a lot..lol
I will have some flashbacks on how they met, got together till pregnancy. cool...bt try to minimise sups existence in the FBs...u knw hw much we h8 herAngry
OK.. Re-read again... He couldnt contact her because she changed her email aacount n phones! lol go back n read! oh i knw tht already..lol... bt he cud hav always asked her bro..seth..unless he didnt knw ne ov her family members 
Baaji is only Nakku's friend.. Dutta doesnt like him.. cause he thinks baaji loves nakku. oh so sum1 is gtin jealous. but actually Nakku-baaji are like siblings.yh i figured..u mentioned tht naku loved baji as a bro

Aww u want Nakku to be rude to D? yh, i mean he did abandon her, so she cud tel him tht she doesnt wnt him ne wer near her nor her kids...I can make her be proper rude to supriya if u want lol.yh tht wud b super duper cool.. her heart still beats for D..yh bt i hpe she cn control it...i mean he has moved on while she neva did, she always cud hav moved on i mean she lived in Australia wer its nt considered bad 2 hav kids outside marriage n many women like naku find soul m8s n gt married...so she cud hav defo moved on if she wntd bt didnt while he moved on with her so called m8... ewww its sick..if he stil liked naku thn y did he gt with sups..its weird.... i dnt think she can really really be rude to him.!! wel i feel she shud...she shudnt giv in easily, its obv been dif raising 2 kids al by her self..with no support from family as they wer bk hme in india n she was al alone in Australia... must nt hav been easy
Baaji will help her with the kids... and Dutta will not like it at all!! haha lookin fwd 2 it..so no new entry as me n bushy suggested?..pls update by 2nyt...feeling reali down 2day cud do with the cheering up

Sophia21

Go to top