New FF: Ehsaas Promo - P.78 (08.08) - Page 60

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

yup cnt wait 4 dat 2 happen๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ it wud b so gud 2 hav em all bak ..am more excited bout meeting  dem den his 'new show' lol    dw m sure tht day wil cum v.soon i jus hpe its a strong character like DSP was...  

shukriya my chappal masi๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† thnx 2 u all i lernt 2 dhamkaying ppl aswel...due 2 my numerous amouts of dhamkis 2 suvi..shes finaly continuing wit her ff!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒaahh so ur choriying (stealing) my idea n using it...bad girl!!!

haha yeh felt like saying pehli nazar mein pehla pyar ho gaya๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† haha yh tht was funi...i loved the auto scene wer the driver keeps lukin at khushi n she gts fed up n puts dupatta over her face n payal lafs a little...lol  
Hey Sophie๐Ÿค—
Welcome back dear,it was such pleasant surprise to see ur PM saying u updated Ehsaas.๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for giving me Anya & Raj back,i missed these kids yaar.
AS & Nakku,what an emotional reunion.But ,AS was overwelmed seeing her grandkids.
So Dutta & Nakku told AS everything.I liked what Nakku said,she cann't change past ,but can give AS her grandkids future.
AS kept their rooms as is,so many memories must have flooded thru Nakku of her past.This is going to be real hard for her to stay away from Dutta.
I also liked how u got their past memory & used it to bring them close in present.
Now coming to my sweety Pie Anya,she is competely Daddy's daughter.LOL at her comment about Dutta looking still the same.๐Ÿ˜†
Raj is typical boy ,more than house seeing,he wanted to see if there are any toys or games.๐Ÿ˜†
LOL Sophie๐Ÿ˜†u couldn't resist bringing purohitji in this FF๐ŸคฃAS & purohitji,kundalis go hand in hand naa๐Ÿ˜‰

Now better update next part soon,don't take ages๐Ÿ˜›
Lots of love๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Pooja๐Ÿ˜Š
nice ๐Ÿ˜Š ,but plz update soon
Thanks for the update and here I was thinking you forgot all of us ...now I know you have not ๐Ÿ˜Š!
Missed ur presence in the forum nd the "EHSAAS" [the feeling for tasha nd their kids, which never happened in LTL1] .  It was one of my fav FFs.  Felt u abandoned Tasha. Thanx anyway for the much delayed update dear Sophie. Edited by brvr - 12 years ago
lovely update dear after a very long time๐Ÿ‘

so they are at duta's home

AS very happy to saw nakku and her grandchildren and talking to baabi about tasha's union(marriage)๐Ÿ˜Š

hard time for nakku as she is back at same place where her happy and bad days passed

ananya admiring her mum and dad๐Ÿ˜› cute

raj looking for playing things๐Ÿ˜ƒ lovely

thanks dear for pm

Awsm update soon n plzzz do pm me

Thanks a lot for the comments guys!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Means a lot to meee๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sooo as its friendship day, I will give you a promo and this will lead to a jealousy track!๐Ÿ˜†

The Promo
"Nakku shaadi kar rahi hain?" he asked himself. Feeling suffocated, he looked at the wedding invitation again. "Noway. Nakku... Nakku can't do this"
Feeling angry, he began packing his bag. Stopping mid-way, he looked at Nakku's picture on his side table. Slowly, carefully, he picked it up, admiring her photo.
"Main India aa raha hoon Nakusha.. I'm coming" he stuffed the photo frame in his suitcase.

"Ruk Jao, yeh shaadi nahin ho sakti" He screamed with anger, standing at the door, looking at Nakusha and her groom sitting down at the mandap. Nakku looked up and froze. Dutta's eyes which was full of love just for Nakusha, turned confused then cold.
What the hell? he thought
Nakku stood up "Rohan? Yeh tum kya keh rahe ho?" she asked confused. Dutta's eyes moved from Rohan to Nakusha.

New Entry Is Rohan!
Nakusha's mate from Australia.
The person playing Rohan is - Eijaz Khan
I can't tell you if he will be positive or Negative๐Ÿ˜†
You will know later๐Ÿ˜‰

I don't know if any of you heard bout the London Riots but man it's scary. I can't even get out of my house. There are riots all around London atm.
Buildings, buses, police cars and shops are on fire.
So far more than 10 areas are gone!
Apparently ders more to come.
Please pray for everyones safety.
One little prayer can save a child's life.
Thank You.
Edited by Sophia21 - 12 years ago