New FF: Ehsaas Promo - P.78 (08.08) - Page 23

Posted: 13 years ago
btw sophie..blooper in ur ff.... u sed tht raj has hazel eyes like dutta in ur 1st chapter, bt in these recent chaps u've been claiming he has green eyes jus like naku...lol... haha...tujhe bhi CVs ke tarah bhoolne ke adat par gaye?
wow superb awesome yaar no words to say 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 update soon yaar tanx 4 da pm Edited by alveera_rckz - 13 years ago
Hey
I like your ff!
Please update soon and add me to the PM list!
Thanks
Take care
Nupur
dutta crying, and nakku doesnot care about his tears, kiya baat hai nakku,, i hope u don't cry too,.. sophie acha kiya supriys ka character chop kar ke,, waise bhi kuch kaam ki tou hai nahi,, hmm so u left the update with a suspense,  great update,, lookinf fwd to the next part
Sophia,wah........ u r updating in a rapid speed here........ again I am lovin this family renioun and not liking sethji at all,,,,,,,,,,,,,, questioning dutta as to where he was all those 5 years.., well dear he came looking for her, only u did not give him the info.............. man............ ananya so cute............ does nt want to let go of her father................... dutta fight for ur family...........& thank god..... u chucked supriya out........... to the fishes..........thanx for the PM and lovely FF.................

Vika
ps happy holi xoxox
simply outstanding!!!  

thnx 4 pm..cont soon.x  

Hey Sophia - awesome update as usual.  So i was right in assuming that Supriya had a hand in breaking up the lovey dovey couple - what a "BIT" of a "CH" 🤬 

WEll but i'm so glad that he's fighting for his family now, why do i get the feeling that Naku is not going to play hard to get, she feels for him too, even now when she looks at him she goes weak in her knees. 

Ananya hugging her daddy and crying is so sweet and touching, this is going to be one emotional bonding - daddy's little girl.

Please update soon - who told you that you can take a break on the weekend????? anxiously waiting.........

Loads of love, Jackie
jaldi update karna sophie...i'll treat u with lots of chocolates...lol
@Yuvi... Hey lol..
OMG I was going to update yesterday night but then my mates forced me to go clubbing o_O... Im so tired.. but im going to start writing now.. As soon as I'm done, I will post it :)
Erm lets say tonight then :) .. Send the chocs doe :D

@All... Thanks a lot for the lovely comments.!!
I really appreciate it.. Sorry didnt update yesterday. Will try my best to update tonight :)

Hey Sophie,
I have not commented on this update becaz i am very angry with u.
How dare u made my sweety pie Anaya cry😡.
It broke my heart to see her in tears & asking for her daddy.
U better come up with nice way to unite her with Dutta soon.
Consider this as dhamki from me.😔

Pooja