Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

NOOOOOOOO Please Dont (Page 2)

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

I just hated that...plz...Maan n ManeetiansLOL r enough to console Geet...

Dev leaves our maneet alone...Angry

wohi to hum mar gaye hain jo Dev ko jana pada..... go away Dev

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
may be he is passing through that room n sees geet like sitting n crying so he came in, anyone will do that, n whatever is the situation but he was father of child , any crual person will also feel pain after loosing child, he is also in pain, but as he did bad with geet, we can't see that n console geet, but for me its natural, I really don't want Dev as negative. we should not forget Maneet love is beyond all this n there can't be any insecurity track now, as geet lost the baby so maan will support her aany cast, no MU is possible in this situation.
maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

awww...don't jump the gun..there are a million possibilities for why Dev is the room with Geet...for all we know it could be the end of his track...i think a track cannot be about insecurity as this is a constant trait that surfaces at any given time...Smile

i hope that you are right... but seeing Dev in that room about to touch Geet made me AngryAngryAngry 
Anita1118 IF-Dazzler
Anita1118
Anita1118

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alovi_21

may be he is passing through that room n sees geet like sitting n crying so he came in, anyone will do that, n whatever is the situation but he was father of child , any crual person will also feel pain after loosing child, he is also in pain, but as he did bad with geet, we can't see that n console geet, but for me its natural, I really don't want Dev as negative. we should not forget Maneet love is beyond all this n there can't be any insecurity track now, as geet lost the baby so maan will support her aany cast, no MU is possible in this situation.

I agree completely.....I hope he is not negative.....and no matter what...we have to remember....he does love his Bro.....so naturally he is upset too....not that it makes what he did forgivable....but U R right Maan and Geet's love is above all of this now....even Maan said that Dev's presence makes no difference in their lives....
maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alovi_21

but what was he doing in KM... usko to outhouse mein rehna tha na...... i dont want him negative either but i do want him FAR FAR FAR away from Maaneet.... and Never to TOUCH geet
smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
mc happened so now dev should see geet as bhabi ji.anyway i don't think maan need to be insecure of that donkey.he is nothing to geet.
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
chill pill yaaro dev the sinner had committed what ever sin byt he never thought wrong abt geet n baby .he truely feeling sorry and i think he will hold his deeds responsible for all this 
maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

chill pill yaaro dev the sinner had committed what ever sin byt he never thought wrong abt geet n baby .he truely feeling sorry and i think he will hold his deeds responsible for all this 

If i had to put the blame on anyone i would also put it on his bad deeds..... I know he is truly feeling sorry i kinda too .05% feel sorry for him.... per I still want him away from Maaneet

Go to top