Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: undisclosed

awww...don't jump the gun..there are a million possibilities for why Dev is the room with Geet...for all we know it could be the end of his track...i think a track cannot be about insecurity as this is a constant trait that surfaces at any given time...😊

i hope that you are right... but seeing Dev in that room about to touch Geet made me 😡😡😡 
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alovi_21

may be he is passing through that room n sees geet like sitting n crying so he came in, anyone will do that, n whatever is the situation but he was father of child , any crual person will also feel pain after loosing child, he is also in pain, but as he did bad with geet, we can't see that n console geet, but for me its natural, I really don't want Dev as negative. we should not forget Maneet love is beyond all this n there can't be any insecurity track now, as geet lost the baby so maan will support her aany cast, no MU is possible in this situation.

I agree completely.....I hope he is not negative.....and no matter what...we have to remember....he does love his Bro.....so naturally he is upset too....not that it makes what he did forgivable....but U R right Maan and Geet's love is above all of this now....even Maan said that Dev's presence makes no difference in their lives....
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Originally posted by: alovi_21

may be he is passing through that room n sees geet like sitting n crying so he came in, anyone will do that, n whatever is the situation but he was father of child , any crual person will also feel pain after loosing child, he is also in pain, but as he did bad with geet, we can't see that n console geet, but for me its natural, I really don't want Dev as negative. we should not forget Maneet love is beyond all this n there can't be any insecurity track now, as geet lost the baby so maan will support her aany cast, no MU is possible in this situation.

but what was he doing in KM... usko to outhouse mein rehna tha na...... i dont want him negative either but i do want him FAR FAR FAR away from Maaneet.... and Never to TOUCH geet
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mc happened so now dev should see geet as bhabi ji.anyway i don't think maan need to be insecure of that donkey.he is nothing to geet.
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
chill pill yaaro dev the sinner had committed what ever sin byt he never thought wrong abt geet n baby .he truely feeling sorry and i think he will hold his deeds responsible for all this 
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

chill pill yaaro dev the sinner had committed what ever sin byt he never thought wrong abt geet n baby .he truely feeling sorry and i think he will hold his deeds responsible for all this 

If i had to put the blame on anyone i would also put it on his bad deeds..... I know he is truly feeling sorry i kinda too .05% feel sorry for him.... per I still want him away from Maaneet
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well I still don't get what is main purpose of bringing dev back he caused little tension earlier coz of blood donation but as dev might feel greedy to get geet n baby but mc happened so now what is that insecurity track for now will dev do those things which will help recover geet n maan will feel coz he's real father he understand her pain n able to heal her n think he can't take devs place well wish not its only maan who can heal her pain hope cvs don't show that crap.geet shld not take his any concern
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Originally posted by: smrite

Well I still don't get what is main purpose of bringing dev back he caused little tension earlier coz of blood donation but as dev might feel greedy to get geet n baby but mc happened so now what is that insecurity track for now will dev do those things which will help recover geet n maan will feel coz he's real father he understand her pain n able to heal her n think he can't take devs place well wish not its only maan who can heal her pain hope cvs don't show that crap.geet shld not take his any concern

i dont know... thats where i am confused.... may be the brought Dev back to fix AA mess...... i really want Dev to stay positive..... i dont think Dev can do anything that will heal Geet.  Its Maan who will have to do it all.... Its ONLY Maan who can bring a smile on Geet's face again
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I noeeeeee.... plz CVs if yalll read ne of this plzzzzzzzz dont make a dev geet maan trackkkkk

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Don't worry there's no way Maan will feel insecure about Dev cause he knows that for Geet Maan is the most important person and only he exists for her.

Dev doesn't mean anything to Geet and never will. Dev will be the one who'll be cast away.