Frequent Posters

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
oh god bt it seems it,s there plan
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
How are SS and SDS going to take this lie that Krishna earned the money? They'd know Prats lied about the earnings. Even if she is working from the house, what she writes about may not be ok with Takurs. They may accuse her of washing family situations for public ridicule.  Will SS and SDS's ego allow for accepting money from their bahu and that too from padi-liki masterni for their expenses?

-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

starwa ............. i didn't go easy on the tequila 😉

Thanks Yemi,

I need a couple of these just to erase Adarsh and Nainaji in the same frame for 10 minutes...🤢😆😆
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

i share your cynicism because we've been made fools of one too many times................ but  going by the holi segment, he doesn't seem to be injured.........

I remember there was some news article saying that P will go to work and K will support ... now this is it....  this entire track was about K realising that P felt trapped by being a housewife and her secret desire was to work outside the house like all educated people...
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Baba if this is a lie - then you are totally defeating the object of her teaching you a lesson. .... P you have your work cut out with hm.

Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sheena ...... another lie .... oh noooooo .......
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

How are SS and SDS going to take this lie that Krishna earned the money? They'd know Prats lied about the earnings. Even if she is working from the house, what she writes about may not be ok with Takurs. They may accuse her of washing family situations for public ridicule.  Will SS and SDS's ego allow for accepting money from their bahu and that too from padi-liki masterni for their expenses?

True..... that is a huge stumbling block for Prats... let us see how she overcomes it... with K's help of course....😉
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArhainArhaan

OMG M SO SCAREDDDDDDDDDDDD..
i hopeee ma herooo is all gud n fineeeeeeeeee ussey kuchh naa hoo pleeejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj cvsss...

buh ma heart says its chandu krishu toona's plannn to manaofy prats as shes angry wit him naa shes narajj;)tu uss ruthey hui bibii ko mananey k liyee krishuz doing a natak dts wat i feelll

Don't worry Arhi,

Your Heroooo, ur cutie pieeeee, ur HAndshummmmmm , ur Jannuuuuuuuu is all safe and sound..

-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elvira22

Thanks Sheena ...... another lie .... oh noooooo .......

My pleasure, Elvira.........😃

Whether it is a total lie or half truth we will get to know tomorrow....😉😛😆
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

Anothr lie?;-(. .neways sheena,thank u so much yaar

My pleasure, Zash....😃