Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

   
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Raj ishtyle ke dialogues..Kash aisa hota (Page 2)

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Joined: 15 July 2006
Posts: 19027

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_bajaj

aap kuch bhi kahe but dialoues,first meeting conversation was superb.
choti baat,badi baat dialgues were so fantastic.
Dialogues were good, the convo was fine..but i wanted to giv a diff look...LOLLOL

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Joined: 15 July 2006
Posts: 19027

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RADEV1000

Originally posted by ekta_bajaj

aap kuch bhi kahe but dialoues,first meeting conversation was superb.
choti baat,badi baat dialgues were so fantastic.


agree....raj added special spices 2 it by creatin this post...
Yah ur right RADEV..additional chaat masala daal kar chatpata kar diya scenewa ko..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 15357

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
wow its gr8 ideas...wow todays first meeting supperb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

set_raj

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Joined: 21 October 2009
Posts: 24189

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
RBG

ROFL good one

Dev Majnoo ko baat karne ka chance kahan se milta...10 minute mein Rawal pahunch jaati..hum logon ka time pass bhi nahi hota..aur agar motor hoti aur fail ho jaati, toh paani mein utar kar dhakkaa kaun lagata?..samjhti nahi hoLOLWinkTongue

we were most entertained and now with this post so double entertainment mil gayaLOL

waise naav paani mein nahi hilegi toh kya Garden mein hilegi?..''CHLORMINT Khaao..Dimaag ki Batti jagao

LOL
Waise Rads kal channe saath mein laana..jaise Dev Maanjhi baat karna shuru kare, tum bhi khaana aur uske moonh mein basketball jaise throw karna door se hi..LOL
 
yeh kabab me haddi channe kaha se aa gaye khane aur kilana teek  hai par basketballOuchLOL



The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5Devika.set_raj

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Joined: 15 July 2006
Posts: 19027

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

RBG

ROFL good one

Dev Majnoo ko baat karne ka chance kahan se milta...10 minute mein Rawal pahunch jaati..hum logon ka time pass bhi nahi hota..aur agar motor hoti aur fail ho jaati, toh paani mein utar kar dhakkaa kaun lagata?..samjhti nahi hoLOLWinkTongue

we were most entertained and now with this post so double entertainment mil gayaLOL

waise naav paani mein nahi hilegi toh kya Garden mein hilegi?..''CHLORMINT Khaao..Dimaag ki Batti jagao

LOL
Waise Rads kal channe saath mein laana..jaise Dev Maanjhi baat karna shuru kare, tum bhi khaana aur uske moonh mein basketball jaise throw karna door se hi..LOL
 
yeh kabab me haddi channe kaha se aa gaye khane aur kilana teek  hai par basketballOuchLOL



CBG...
Thanks a lot..I will add my own flavour to the episode daily...kuch khatta meetha ho jaaye..LOL
 
CBG..basketball ke jaise thrown kare...it means straight into Dev's mouth...Channe ka direct flight ander..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.PutijaChalhov

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Joined: 15 July 2006
Posts: 19027

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

wow its gr8 ideas...wow todays first meeting supperb
Thanks a lot...
Yes first meeting and convo was superb..
Will add daily spicy touch to some scenes..Smile
Radev_AvinaFan Senior Member
Radev_AvinaFan
Radev_AvinaFan

Joined: 22 February 2011
Posts: 306

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
last episode was so nice & their conversation  is to good yaar 
set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Joined: 15 July 2006
Posts: 19027

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radev_AvinaFan

last episode was so nice & their conversation  is to good yaar 
yea it was very good...thats y wrote this scene i new style..TongueLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index