Uttaran

bardaasht ki bhi hadh hoti hai

sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I was only checking WU until now for past 2 weeks. From today, I will stop that too. I will check in after a month. Veer is beyond revival and the precap was worth strangling Tapasya. I want to kill the dialogue writer and the CVs. Giving opinions for this serial also is a waste of our time and energy. Its not worth it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Babes, chodo na , dont watch it , it was never worth ones time ,
gracious45 thumbnail
The CVs have lost their minds and they are showing the wrong message. First of all I dont accept Veer and Tapasya's marriage as real because when you dont even know who you are getting married to then it is not real marriage and I am sure if there was a marriage certificate Iccha's name was on it. So basically they are showing a baby out of wedlock and promoting it. And then that baby is not even of the person the woman is claiming it to be.

And everyone fighting in the forum for the injustice done to Tapu because she was supposedly rape. Is that how a woman who just found out she was raped will behave by telling another woman that she will snatch her husband from her.

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Problem is  CV s are churning out trash and viewers are lapping happily then why to blame them ......They are really have gone bankrupt with ideas....it is not about any actor as they are doing their job at end of the day......
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sahi baat yaar pati kisi ka bardash koi aur kare.......