Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

Ichcha ka itna torture kyun?

watchserial Senior Member
watchserial
watchserial

Joined: 21 February 2007
Posts: 560

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Veer ko saris select Marne mein itni der ho gayi? Ichcha ke saath itni beinsafi ho rahi hai ki Kuch hadh nahi. I just hope she realizes tappus true colors after tomorrow, after what is seen in today's precap. Even if she fights back I would be happy to see this soap. Else it's so one-sided. I meN if cvs want to show tappu using the unborn kid to snatch veer from Ichcha, please show Ichcha either fighting back with pride or leaving veer with pride. Why just show her so helpless? Show her confronting veer. If they can show tappu such a strong person who can endlessly keep on lying, show some wits for Ichcha too.

Pls see that I don't care if veer and tappu and kid have to be together. I want a respectable life for ichha. For gods sake who treats a human being like what nani tappu Mai and daddaji treat Ichcha as? Have some courage cvs to standup against the tantrums of actors and actresses. Believe me they won't get any better roles and would not leave , they are only scaring. Show a sensible story. Show Ichcha- the heroine of your serial in a good spirit, where people like her for her self pride, not self pity!

Thanks!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

noor27jayajoynewkqtiredofuttaranmahmansmaEkta76sourojanna44cjs369~~~~tiny15

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Joined: 27 August 2009
Posts: 3418

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

yaa there is a limit

why showing her so pathetic
 
tomorrow taps will do her lecture with veer and uttaran words
 
then this gal will stand like statue of dumbness
 
same situations creating again and again
 
for once why cant they show her giving back to taps
 
if she cant thenn better to live as single

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayajoywatchserialtiny15

tiredofuttaran Senior Member
tiredofuttaran
tiredofuttaran

Joined: 27 January 2011
Posts: 343

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by watchserial

Veer ko saris select Marne mein itni der ho gayi? Ichcha ke saath itni beinsafi ho rahi hai ki Kuch hadh nahi. I just hope she realizes tappus true colors after tomorrow, after what is seen in today's precap. Even if she fights back I would be happy to see this soap. Else it's so one-sided. I meN if cvs want to show tappu using the unborn kid to snatch veer from Ichcha, please show Ichcha either fighting back with pride or leaving veer with pride. Why just show her so helpless? Show her confronting veer. If they can show tappu such a strong person who can endlessly keep on lying, show some wits for Ichcha too.

Pls see that I don't care if veer and tappu and kid have to be together. I want a respectable life for ichha. For gods sake who treats a human being like what nani tappu Mai and daddaji treat Ichcha as? Have some courage cvs to standup against the tantrums of actors and actresses. Believe me they won't get any better roles and would not leave , they are only scaring. Show a sensible story. Show Ichcha- the heroine of your serial in a good spirit, where people like her for her self pride, not self pity!

Thanks!
one thing i dont like whats happening is, iccha goes to tappu once in a bluemoon to say stop acting crazy....if only once and only once she can tell veer to be in limits and not act crazy instead of giving him junk lectures of accepting the baby and stuff like thatttt...it wouldve been great....i would have congratulated her...but nooo...matharani agar jaati hain tho tappu ke paas jaati hain...us din gayi thi na ye kehne veer tumhare saath pooja mein nahin baitengee....kyun kehna us dayan ko yaar...kuch samajh nahin hain kya hamare icchaa matharani koooAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

watchserial Senior Member
watchserial
watchserial

Joined: 21 February 2007
Posts: 560

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
The tagline of this serial was Ichcha and her dreams. I just hope really no one gets a life like Ichcha. Cvs are showing nonsense. BhagwN Kate Rupali aur pintoo guha ki daughter ki kismet bilkul Ichcha jaise ho!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Joined: 21 December 2008
Posts: 41802

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Phir sae torture words of Uttaran..................... god this is seriously the limit , 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tejuraj Newbie
tejuraj
tejuraj

Joined: 14 March 2011
Posts: 22

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiredofuttaran

Originally posted by watchserial

Veer ko saris select Marne mein itni der ho gayi? Ichcha ke saath itni beinsafi ho rahi hai ki Kuch hadh nahi. I just hope she realizes tappus true colors after tomorrow, after what is seen in today's precap. Even if she fights back I would be happy to see this soap. Else it's so one-sided. I meN if cvs want to show tappu using the unborn kid to snatch veer from Ichcha, please show Ichcha either fighting back with pride or leaving veer with pride. Why just show her so helpless? Show her confronting veer. If they can show tappu such a strong person who can endlessly keep on lying, show some wits for Ichcha too.

Pls see that I don't care if veer and tappu and kid have to be together. I want a respectable life for ichha. For gods sake who treats a human being like what nani tappu Mai and daddaji treat Ichcha as? Have some courage cvs to standup against the tantrums of actors and actresses. Believe me they won't get any better roles and would not leave , they are only scaring. Show a sensible story. Show Ichcha- the heroine of your serial in a good spirit, where people like her for her self pride, not self pity!

Thanks!
one thing i dont like whats happening is, iccha goes to tappu once in a bluemoon to say stop acting crazy....if only once and only once she can tell veer to be in limits and not act crazy instead of giving him junk lectures of accepting the baby and stuff like thatttt...it wouldve been great....i would have congratulated her...but nooo...matharani agar jaati hain tho tappu ke paas jaati hain...us din gayi thi na ye kehne veer tumhare saath pooja mein nahin baitengee....kyun kehna us dayan ko yaar...kuch samajh nahin hain kya hamare icchaa matharani koooAngry
tejuraj Newbie
tejuraj
tejuraj

Joined: 14 March 2011
Posts: 22

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by watchserial

The tagline of this serial was Ichcha and her dreams. I just hope really no one gets a life like Ichcha. Cvs are showing nonsense. BhagwN Kate Rupali aur pintoo guha ki daughter ki kismet bilkul Ichcha jaise ho!


iccha got every thing shi wanted. she wont think whether others like or not. she knows mai and dhadaji dont like her they dint accept her from the biginig even then she married both their sons and emotionality  forcing them to accept her. she pretends as if she thinks about every body but ruly she cares only about her and her ammu. she married her daver and how can they expect love from family 
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Joined: 09 May 2010
Posts: 6054

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Phir sae torture words of Uttaran..................... god this is seriously the limit , 


its not Ichcha's torture..... but audience are the ones getting tortured...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~ Sabke Pyaare Ichcha-Ichcha Appreciation Thread ~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: shivani9   Replies: 249   Views: 52693

shivani9 249 52693 16 February 2012 at 6:28am by PavaniShiny
Ichcha's new life partner-Whom do u want?

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: rittu_deep   Replies: 70   Views: 10211

rittu_deep 70 10211 28 March 2011 at 6:46am by ramishamalik
Celebration of Veer Ichcha - My Gallery

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21

Author: shivani9   Replies: 161   Views: 27545

shivani9 161 27545 28 March 2011 at 6:15am by ramishamalik
@Veer-Ichcha's Love Thread(2 days to go )@

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: queen_of_hearts   Replies: 1151   Views: 121140

queen_of_hearts 1151 121140 27 March 2011 at 5:26am by ramishamalik
ichcha's no more ichcha

Author: uttaranfan   Replies: 2   Views: 2599

uttaranfan 2 2599 19 December 2009 at 2:46am by pinkdaisy

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index