the curious case of Arjun Singh Rathode

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Some one please explain me what is Arjun's mental stability???

initially he was all set to ruin Maan's life. then he fell in love with NES. he felt the khuranas were good people.

Then naintara fell down and he decides to take revenge.

step1: Make Annie stay in hospital so that she misses the wedding( ha ha that was funny. khuanas live in the same mansion and don't really care about each other's presence. pity arjun did not know)

step 2: sleep with NES. Ok he had fun. But where was revenge  in it? he did not tell anyone.

he loves annie, he hates annie...whatever nonsense. NES never told about Geet dev NT story.
so when Dev comes back...Arjun who supposedly loves his sister a lot doesn't bother to hold his collar and ask him why he divorced his sister.

was he not supposed to spoil MSK's life....Well he is too busy solving or encouraging cat fights between Nitya and Annie.

To top it all he called today to check on Geet and told annie that he can understand what geet is going through. So he knows she was pregnant., and the child's sperm donor and should have known NT was also involved.

So what is have taking revenge for. Either he is too clever or too dim and keep every incident seperate and does not connect anything and is taking revenge or talking about revenge without any rhyme or reason.

Ok CVs I understand Arjun's role is to romance Annie but atleast give a closure to the revenge track or show him celebrating Maan's pain.

Let Arjun make some sense......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he should take lessons from maan on how to connect the dots:
ex of maan solving mysteries: 1) BRIJ returning!!  2) annie geet misuderstanding... and so many more that i can't remember
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
for me he is total lost case...

he does not know what he is fighting for with Annie..

He is always curious about Geet...but against Maan...haila doesnot he know Maan n NT r against each other bcoz Geet😆
he is complete gone case.......🤪
mrko thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasuja

Some one please explain me what is Arjun's mental stability???

initially he was all set to ruin Maan's life. then he fell in love with NES. he felt the khuranas were good people.

Then naintara fell down and he decides to take revenge.

step1: Make Annie stay in hospital so that she misses the wedding( ha ha that was funny. khuanas live in the same mansion and don't really care about each other's presence. pity arjun did not know)

step 2: sleep with NES. Ok he had fun. But where was revenge  in it? he did not tell anyone.

he loves annie, he hates annie...whatever nonsense. NES never told about Geet dev NT story.
so when Dev comes back...Arjun who supposedly loves his sister a lot doesn't bother to hold his collar and ask him why he divorced his sister.

was he not supposed to spoil MSK's life....Well he is too busy solving or encouraging cat fights between Nitya and Annie.

To top it all he called today to check on Geet and told annie that he can understand what geet is going through. So he knows she was pregnant., and the child's sperm donor and should have known NT was also involved.

So what is have taking revenge for. Either he is too clever or too dim and keep every incident seperate and does not connect anything and is taking revenge or talking about revenge without any rhyme or reason.

Ok CVs I understand Arjun's role is to romance Annie but atleast give a closure to the revenge track or show him celebrating Maan's pain.

Let Arjun make some sense......

You know both pop up character are confuse character of new CVs. And there are more other co-related pop up character also confused!!!!!!!!!!!!! why they pop up there.
Edited by mrko - 13 years ago
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Arjun dil ka bohat acha hai par hai na NT use jhoot bola hai islyia wo pura sach nahi pata hai Geet pregnant hai or thi woh bhi dev and NT kay kare  yeh saab nahi maloum hai.but he loves Aenni.
Mg777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: summikhan

he should take lessons from maan on how to connect the dots:

ex of maan solving mysteries: 1) BRIJ returning!!  2) annie geet misuderstanding... and so many more that i can't remember

If he even gets an 'A' of Maan's whole intelligence, he will be far better.
I dunno what this guy is upto?

I agree he is too foolish. Doesn't see anything happening around him.
Ha ha ha ha ah

NT even had the guts to stand before MSK, if not outsmart him.
But, this AJUN , he doesn't have teh guts to stand in front of ANNIE, MSk is very far.

I wonder, what NT had thought when she thought of making his her 'dhaal'...
Either she didn't know Arjun or MSK...but i guess none other than Her knows MSk better for what he can do to people like her. So, left option is she didn't know her brother...
poor NT....she is sleeping taking a chill pill...and here her brother is making fun of all her efforts.
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆