The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Originally posted by sanjh1234

ya hope so that all damage control is done soon .i doubt will they ever be able to forget it because i don't think cv will dare to show her preggo again till the end if thr show
                         We hope to see some lovey-dovey,super-romantic & intensely passionate Maaneet moments soon.....     
wait  for 5th april may be cv kuch tukde phaek de maneet romance ke see they made us begLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScoobybobby13rocks

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvScooby

Awwww.........Sanjh, I loved your analysis.....it mirrors your talent Embarrassed

I love this quote and it goes perfect for the situation:  We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey
Smile
 We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey Smile that so practical and true .
and thanks for that talent line kaash i cud show it to momLOL

LuvScooby

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

ya hope so that all damage control is done soon .i doubt will they ever be able to forget it because i don't think cv will dare to show her preggo again till the end if thr show
                         We hope to see some lovey-dovey,super-romantic & intensely passionate Maaneet moments soon.....     
wait  for 5th april may be cv kuch tukde phaek de maneet romance ke see they made us begLOL
                                                                                                                     Agaar itne baraste hue sizzling romance ko dekhkar bhi nahi samjhe toh kab samjhenge..Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScoobysaanjh11

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Awwww.........Sanjh, I loved your analysis.....it mirrors your talent Embarrassed

I love this quote and it goes perfect for the situation:  We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey
Smile
 We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey Smile that so practical and true .

Mom ko apna yeh talent mat dikhana..........otherwise, we will never see your talent again on this forumLOL

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Smile

Mom ko apna yeh talent mat dikhana..........otherwise, we will never see your talent again on this forumLOL

if she came across my pic and caption post she will marry me to raliya raamLOL

LuvScooby

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Agaar itne baraste hue sizzling romance ko dekhkar bhi nahi samjhe toh kab samjhenge..Wink
it seems cv trying hard to control the damage so lets see what they have for us 

bobby13rocks

Go to top