Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

14th Mar~ Written Update- Surprise dinner planning

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Written Update of Sabki Laadli Bebo for 14th March,2011

Mummyji  and Saru are making vegetables. Saru is angrily throwing the vegetables in the plate. Mummyji asks the reason for this anger. Saru replies that  there is something fishy about this new governess.  My own daughter goes to sleep on her command but not on my own. This should not happen. Mummyji says as a mother keeps her baby inside her body for 9 months, she is bound to feel love for her and you are doing the same, don't take the governess's issue to your heart. You should take more rest after the operation. Saru nods in agreement and then inquires about the rishta Mummyji was seeking for Omi. Mummyji says I want Omi's rishta to be finalized as soon as possible, I'll soon proceed with this as the right time comes.

GG are sitting in the office and eating pizza. Gursheel sees Sunaina coming and says there is no fixed time for her coming, hurry up hide the pizza Goldie. They hurriedly try and compose themselves. Goldie says but what about the smell ? Gursheel says put that hair oil you use in my hair. Goldies does so.

Bebo is buttoning up Amrit's wasket with the lalala music in the background. Then she hands him the briefcase. Amrit puts his hands on her hand but she turns away. Amrit says thank you, you have done so much for me so now I also should do something for you. Bebo says what Amrit ? Amrit comes near her stroking her cheek with his hand. Meanwhile Manjeet comes at the door (AmBo haven't seen her yet). Bebo shyly turns away saying that you are always finding excuses. Amrit says excuses ? I was doing this for you. It is true the husband is not valued anymore after the marriage. Amrit turns away but Bebo stops him.  Amrit you never understand what I say. Amrit says what? Bebo says if I said no, this doesn't mean that I don't want this.  Amrit throws his bag on the bed and asks this means you don't have any objection. He takes Bebo's face in his hands and comes closer. He kisses her forehead. Manjeet is angrily seeing this. Amrit says now I'll leave. Bebo gives him an approving smile.

Sunaina comes in the office and sees Goldie massaging Gursheel's head. Both of them quickly get up. Sunaina says the ladies are complaining that there is a problem with the food since you people came in. Gursheel says the issue of food has not worsened, instead it has improved. The food is more healthy now. Rupa ji used to bring all the expensive food items so that she could keep her money aside. And then she used to provide with oily and spicy food. Now we provide healthier food to the women for the sake of their health. And the money that we saved from food was spent on programs for making women more self-dependant. She asks Goldie to bring a particular file.

Manjeet comes in and tells Bebo that I have done the booking for dinner in the Golden Inn. Bebo looks at her quizzically. Manjeet says oh Amrit has already gone for the office, this was a surprise, I wasn't suppose to tell anyone about it. Now he would be upset with me. Bebo says don't worry, I won't say anything to anyone not even Amrit. Manjeet happily turns away.

GG show the file to Sunaina and tell her that they have started these classes for sewing and weaving so that our sisters learn something. Sunaina says okay and then her mother's call come. She talks about not being ready for marriage right now, and then says what today in the evening ? Okay fine. Gursheel says so you have to go n meet some boy ? I know I shouldn't say anything but you should think about yourself as well. Sunaina says not now but Gurhseel says this is the right age. You take so much care of us, now it is your turn. Sunaina says alright I'll go n meet and you take care of here. While leaving, she says whats this smell. GG tell her about the hair oil. Gursheel says she should remain engaged in other things so that we can work here.

Manjeet comes in Amrit's office and asks when is he going for his special dinner ? Amrit says which dinner ? Manjeet says oh I was not suppose to tell this to you, actually Bebo had planned a surprise dinner for you. Pls don't tell anything to her. He says but what is it about ? Manjeets sits down and says now that you have come to know about this, why don't you surprise her ? Amrit says how ? Manjeet says I know a place Golden Resort , it a nice place for romantic couples, why don't you take her to dinner instead of she taking you. Amrit says that is a great idea and he calls to make a booking. Amrit then says that how do we bring Bebo to the resort ? Manjeet says leave that upon me, you just prepare for the evening. She forbids Amrit to go home after office as she thinks to herself that this would destory her plan.

Amrit is waiting at the resort with a bouquet of flowers. Manjeet comes and Amrit is surprised to see her. Manjeet says I was here with a friend and I thought I'll come and see if you liked the place. Amrit says yes it is nice. But Bebo is still not here. Manjeet said my friend is also not here. May I sit here with you while you are waiting. Amrit reluctantly says yes. Mnajeet sits down and continues to stare at Amrit. She says you are looking very nice. Amrit says what ? Manjeet says I mean Bebo would appreciate the way you got ready for her. Girls like those boys who do something special and unique for them like you did for Bebo. Amrit looks at his watch and asks why isn't Bebo here yet ? Did you tell her the exact place ? Manjeet says yes, may be she is stuck in traffic. Don't worry, I'll accompany you till then. Amrit starts calling Bebo. Manjeets spills water on herself. Amrit quickly comes to help her with the tissue paper. Manjeet says there is water all over the chair too, we should shift to some other table. Amrit talks to the waiter while Manjeet does something to Amrit's cell phone.

Bebo is at Golden Inn's reception and asks for the table Amrit Malhotra booked. The receptionist says there is no such booking and there is already some private party going on here. Bebo says okay I'll call my husband but Amrit's phone is switched off. She again tell that our booking was done at this place. The receptionist says no ma'am, may be you were suppose to go to Golden Resort, people often get confused between these names. I'll write the address for you and you can check there. Bebo says thanks.

The waiter brings drinks for Amrit n Manjeet. Manjeet says why don't you order something ? Amrit says lets wait for Bebo first. Manjeet says Amrit I need to say something to you since many days, I think I should say it today. Amrit is disinterested and says Bebo didn't even call me. I'll call her again. Amrit sees his cell phone and says how come it is switched off ? He suddenly sees Bebo entering the restaurant. He says oh she is here. Bebo is a little surprised to see Manjeet there. Amrit says where were you Bebo ? She says by mistake I went to Golden Inn, and I tried your phone but it was switched off. Amrit says yes it happened by mistake I guess. Manjeet gets and says hi Bebo. Bebo asks how come you are here ? Amrit says Bebo didn't Manjeet tell you the right place ? Bebo says Manjeet would know this better. Manjeets says I told you Golden Resort, how come you reached Golden Inn ...  May be you made a mistake in listening. Bebo says yes that is possible, but what are you doing here ? I thought Amrit was planning a surprise dinner for me only. Amrit also looks towards Manjeet who is confused.

I'm sorry for getting late in comleting the update, was a lil busy.

Edited by Ambofan - 14 March 2011 at 1:32pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

habsfanalpha12zysaranmarBlacksexyspicyhimani88kwebbelzackgcooldudettes_a_mA HUGE FANsamirah23daddysgirl786Madiha.ganga16trParulRatiShivirahat_fahad8-Afeelicious--Swetha-

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Thank For The Update
s_a_m Senior Member
s_a_m
s_a_m

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update Smile
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update. Hopefully AmBo would realize the true colors of Manji

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
thanks for the great update alju
arghhhhhhh this manji and her stupid tricks, hope ambo can see her true color soon.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update dearEmbarrassed.... i wish amrit n bebo get to knw asap dat manji is tryin to seperate themAngry.....n get to knw the true colours of manjiAngry
doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top