Mistis thought-14th march 2011 (Page 6)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Misti,

Thanks for your expert commentary.

You are welcome Radha. By the way I am no expert, these are just my thoughts.Big smile

The episode started disastrously with 2 different flute music being played but they ended it on such a high note that this glaring mistake went into total oblivion.

Thanks for pointing that out. They have done this before........I mean they have blunders but if the rest of the episode is good then people usually over look the blunder.......but when rest of the episode is not good then the blunders stand out.

Apart from the obvious which was the highlight of y'day's episode I really liked Chenu.  He does have a sense of responsibility and concern for Radhika, a potential ally for her in future.  He and his father know Chanda very well and was surprised at the sharp uptake of Chanda when Chenu was doing an errand for which he was not making a deal.

Yesterday I liked Chenus reaction (I was waiting to see whether money is really the all important thingfor him) and also Radhikas facial expressions. If I was not doing this commentary then I would not have paid attention to Devs dialogues and would have just enjoyed Radhikas reactions. She was behaving like a little madam yesterday and I found that very amusing.

Chanda is pretty sharp...she has been playing with her mother and using Radhikas name to hoodwink her....so was not that surprised with Chanda picking up on Chenus lapse in not asking for money.

We seem to be having a regular dose of the daily happenings in Radhika's family while the activites in the PB family is almost at a standstill.  Wondering with the change in the creative team, are they planning to slow down things a bit?

I hope that they slow down,..........I mean what is the rush? Also since Radhikas family is well established and have got well definied characters I hope that they are going to use this family for the time being and slowly unravel Radhika and Dev........and meanwhile sit down and seriously work on the characterisation of the Purohits. Only Viraath has a well defined character among the purohits.........Mahaeshwari changes.........and the others including the important ones of Rohan, Padma and daima are still nebulous.

Edited by misti73 - 15 March 2011 at 1:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahari

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Musti - I don't want Chenu to milk Dev's hard earned money...

Dev is portrayed as a kind hearted guy, that is why he is willing to pay double to the villagers. His added income must be from selling his sculptures

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Musti - I don't want Chenu to milk Dev's hard earned money...

Dev is portrayed as a kind hearted guy, that is why he is willing to pay double to the villagers. His added income must be from selling his sculptures

Ahh but CD this can be used to wind up the badi bahu........if someone tells badi bahu that Dev is spending money and does not tell her that it is actually his hard earned money then being a greedy person badi bahu might slip and tell Dev off...........now Dev thinks that badi ma is very kind and good natured.....will Dev start thinking that th person who used to love him and trust him is not trusting him?

Edited by misti73 - 15 March 2011 at 4:23am
anusha34 Goldie
anusha34
anusha34

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Thanks  Misti  as usual  liked your analyses & comments .Enjoyed  reading it  on the whole it was a  good  episode the boat scene  was funny  i was eagerly  waiting for comments the boat is moving in circles LOL Loved it  i Liked the scene between Dev and Radhika –interesting. chennu is quite interesting character.  i liked chenu,  the way that he loves & cares for phuljhari. I  would love to see the interaction between Chenu and Bumbum. I   totally   agree with you Misti in the chunnu munn's rushing matter i really want Chunn munn to go slow on their friendship & Love. i think the creators must consider in this  matters otherwise there will be a downfall.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73Neerjaa

lux123 Goldie
lux123
lux123

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
awssum post misti n very funny toooBig smile

misti73

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index