Mistis thought-14th march 2011 (Page 5)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dg86

Originally posted by why3

Originally posted by dg86

Misti, loved your commentary as usual Thumbs Up. The boat going round in circles was exactly what I was thinking while watching that scene LOL. Bumbum was completely out of character today ( but I am not complaining Wink) I mean he seemed to be a man of few words till now, but today he was openly line maraoing and jabbering away to glory LOL.

But seriously, I would hate to see CM rushing things to accommodate the Holi episode. I hope it is just Bumbum's dream. But looking at the precap does not give me hope. CM have such a great opportunity to create magical scenes with Avina starting with friendship and then falling in love and then the anguish. 

I too would love to see the interaction between Chenu and Bumbum. Chenu being a pest and Bumbum swatting him like a fly LOL. Imagine Chenu pressing the right buttons (knowing Bumbum's weakness for Phuljari) and milking money out of Bumbum and Bumbum unwillingly giving in....... that will be enjoyable to watch.

I am wondering why they are keeping Amma under wraps Confused. I am very sure she is going to be a pivotal character in the story. But so far they have not shown anything meaningful about her POV or her role in the scheme of things. Or are they deliberately keeping her away from the limelight so that the audience get hooked to the show first and then they may not focus too much on the fact that she reminds them of Amma from CB1.
Dg,  you may be right about Amma or they just can not concentrate on a story long term and just use the characters as they need them.  If them make Amma and Dev dumb about Maheswari, then they can later on show Radhika suffering as nobody would believe her and she would be fighting Maheswari alone as she did with Katyani.  So she would be calling Kanha for small miracles and they can just continue like that.

Bumbum is already distributing money with free hand where Phuljhari is concerned.  He pays double for sculpting her and for giving her rides.  Now he would be paying Chenu for letting him meet with Radhika.  Wonder if Kabutarni would unleash her fury once she realizes that her future fortune is being spent on Radhika. 

We have had enough of Radhika suffering in CB1. Now that they are showing Radhika getting an education, I hope they will also show here smart and strong (they did say they wanted CB2 to be different, didn't they Ermm) In one of the previous episodes they did have Radhika mouthing some dialogs about how education prepares one to take on challenges in life (or something to that effect). But alas, we know all too well CM's penchant for ping ponging characters Ouch

Also Radhika can forget about her education when she realises that Kish Kanhaiya is around.......Wink...dg.....her choice was between education and wealthy family.....then education, kishnkanhaiya was not there in the equation.Wink

Today Chanda said she did not like being Radhika's body gaurd. So does that mean our wish of seeing Chenu / Dev interaction is going to come true soon Day Dreaming?

Well the brother should have accompanied Radhika long time back........it does not make sense the younger sister accompanying the older one..........Ermm

You are right Dev has already started distributing money LOL. He is doing it willingly now, but it will be fun to see Chenu milking it from him Big smile
Oh yes........would like to watch this........WinkLOL

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmis

Misti, Loved reading your thoughts.Going by the emoticons  I am eager to watch the episode. 

Thankyou laxmis..........it was a fun episode.
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bholabear

Misti, Why3, loveed your comments. Dev is soooooo cute. Misti was wondering all night what your gonna call Dev after this episode. LOL bumbum is right on the button, sir!!! Ufff madam!! ;-)))))

Such a superb episode. Loved the instant sparks between our RaDev. Just loved loved loved it. Also loved Chenu's attitude. Like all, wish they extend this friendship so we can enjoy the falling-in-love process bit more till they finally get married. After all, apney rommance ke din bhi yaad aayenge na? ;-)))

Thanks bolabear...........well the credit of the ame Bumbum goes to Angie........she used this abbreviation is one of the posts on Saturday and I liked it so decided to use it.Looks like the majority wants a slow falling in love and not the bullet train version that the makers might be intending to show us.
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suwin

Thanks Misti..Radev scene is beautiful
Like todays episodes..

You are welcome suwin.WinkBig smile
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Misti thanks for your  interesting thoughts.

You are welcome Chalhov.

hathha khata chanda munda LOLLOL loved the expressions nukkad ka ladka and nukkad ki chai made me remember the long ago DD serial Nukkad Now Chandalika should be more careful of Champakali whereas she is after the wrong girl Phuljari loved Chenu's reaction he is more worried about Behana has a soft spot for her will see how he will help her in  the future tracks leaving his love for money. the men in the Mansa family love Phuljari whereas women dont so I think there is this jealousy factor

LOLLOL

I was interested to see whether Chenu can ever forget his love for money ad profit and yesterday he showed that for Radhika he can.........he was worried and he immediately knew that Chaampakali is fibbing.........he can be an useful ally for Phuljhari later on....

I loved the boat scene very much how Bumbum was making Phuljari comfortable and forget about the boat ride it was really very cute and ur take Headmistress lookLOL that was a intersting scene now that holi is round the corner and lot of publicity by the channel and PH so that the hurry

I have not read any posts before replying so if its repeat thoughts....... bear with me

would love to see Bumbum making Phuljari to sit for his sculpting sessionsLOL

In the boat scene Iwas more interested and amused by Phuljharis facial expressions.....and  will like to see her in the Shakuntala pose and looking at Bumbum........he will forget all about sculpturing.WinkLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Musti - I enjoyed RaDevs' Milan and your comments. He's so handsome and she's so beautiful. Definately a changed Dev.

I'm glad Chanda is too busy trying to catch a big fish, instead of keeping tabs on Radhika... While Radhika is in class, Chanda will be busy man hunting. I just hope she doesn't end up with Rohan... she deserves a guy just like the one her mother picked for Radhika.

Whatever happened to the Mahant, Kabutarni tried to bribe? Why isn't he suspicious about her? It's another repeat of Evil prevailing! Shrewd Padma & Daima became gullible.   How did that happen? Wonder if daima dismissed Sr.Purohit's attempt to convey something to them, as 'choking' or will try to find out what is distressing him.       

I am hoping Chenu will now accmpany Radhika.........want to see Chenu irritating Dev.......WinkLOLLOL...and Chanda might land with Rohan later on.Wink....Ahh you mean the all seeing babaji........apparently he knew all this is going to happen and he is Kanhas messenger here so he is keeping quiet for Devs sake............Daima and Padma dumbed down is ridiculous and hope the creatives do something about it. 

ChinadollTwo

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

thanks misti and you are Right.......
cv no need to rush first we want to see them become friends then slowly fell in love....
yaa I think that Dev in love for his Rad.....
but soon after he get to know that she is Rohen's selected bride RaDev become friends and then RaDev fells each other.......

You are welcome anu17........glad to know that you also want things taken a bit more slowly.

anu17

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Misti,

Thanks for your expert commentary.

The episode started disastrously with 2 different flute music being played but they ended it on such a high note that this glaring mistake went into total oblivion.

Apart from the obvious which was the highlight of y'day's episode I really liked Chenu.  He does have a sense of responsibility and concern for Radhika, a potential ally for her in future.  He and his father know Chanda very well and was surprised at the sharp uptake of Chanda when Chenu was doing an errand for which he was not making a deal.

We seem to be having a regular dose of the daily happenings in Radhika's family while the activites in the PB family is almost at a standstill.  Wondering with the change in the creative team, are they planning to slow down things a bit?

misti73

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index