Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thought-14th march 2011 (Page 3)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ansa786

Misti Di,

Enjoyed reading your comments .... The last scene was what I was waiting for ... mean your interpretation and write up. Wink

You are welcome Kiddo........the last scene was perfect for passing comments.WinkLOL

I liked Chenu today becuase he clearly showed today that he loves and cares for Radhika. His expressions and worried look was good in that scene. So other than Mansaram, she has Chenu by her side too. You have already picked up on that and I am just repeating in respect to what I liked about that scene.

I was waiting to see whether Chenu can ever forget about money.......and today he showed that he can.

Dev and Radhika's first interaction was good. In a boat going round in circles Wink, did not notice that but it was still good. Had a big smile on my face whilst watching both of them and listening to their talk. Big smile

Well the tip of the boat looked as if it is going to go in a circle.....and that amused me.....well I have had an amusing experience regarding boat going in circles so that even made the scene even more funnier to me........some of us went to Oxford for the day and we decided to go punting in Thames. Now the Thames in Oxford is narrow........I mean its not a large river so boating or punting is usually not a problem........we rented three boats and left.......we were taking turns boating....well no one allowed me to touch the oar because they were not too sure what I will do with it.........so the boat that I was on was ok, two of our boats left at the same time and after some time we realised that the third one was not with us.....so we went back and found the third boat going in circles ....its been going in circles for half an hour .....LOL  

Expressions are what matters in acting and Rubina is very good in that field, infact, she has improved alot to make them perfect for the scene or to display her emotions ... she shows pure innocence of her character and you can connect to her, and that is why you wrote that poem because of her expressions the other day. In some respect, looks like she is outdoing Avinash also. Wink

Kiddo for some reasons I could always connect with Rubina and thats the reason most of my poems are on Radhika and not on anyone else...She was very good today.

Like many, I too want friendship first and later love. So, It would have been better if they had shown some interactions of Dev and Radhika first and then Dev realising that he is in love with her (instead of falling for her immediately) then sometime later, Radhika also realising that she is in love with Dev ... sure, they are rushing the story with the love confession of Dev to Radhika on Holi already.

I am really praying that the entire thing is Devs dream.........
Confused

Edited by misti73 - 14 March 2011 at 6:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ansa786

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Hahaaa Misti loved this post!!! ;]

misti73

Ansa786 Goldie
Ansa786
Ansa786

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Misti Di - LOL that was a funny experience. No wonder, the boat scene today made you remember that and you were quick to realise the boat going in circles too. Some of my cousins from London are over for couple of days and I like to be in their company becuase they make me laugh and I like people who make me laugh. Big smileEmbarrassed .. But at the moment I am busy working on my project so not much time for that.

misti73

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

I think most people on this forum are against this rush......because that will clash with both the protagonists characters. As you have said that both have brilliant chemistry with each other.....so that should be made use of and what will be better than the slow build up in attraction.....confusion on part of Radhika.......her questions....fighting with herself...that will give Rubina a very good oppurtunity for acting. Todays Dev and Radhika reminded me of the characters enacted by Amol Parlekar and Zareena Wahab in Chitchor........the eagerness in Amol Parlekars character was there in Dev today.......the only difference was that character was innocent and a bit ernest but Dev was mischievious.   

I haven't seen the movie but I know the basic story.  Also I have seen Amol Palekar and Zareena Wahab's other movies which were excellent.  I know that early Rajsri stories were simple with middle class values.  So I can picture Amol Palekar's expressions.  I really wish they would go that way with Radhika gradually falling for Dev and vice versa.  Don't want a repeat of CB1 with having an engagement with someone else in mistake and then real marriage with Dev and so on.  If they intend to make CB2 different from CB1, don't show any of the storylines from the last time and instead make it a fresh story of two people who meet in one city and are pulled towards each other.  

Also so far I am liking the emphasis on education.  Hope they continue with that.  Rarely they ever show any of their leads continuing with education.  Here Radhika and her father are always talking about Radhika pursuing her higher degree as dream coming true.  So even if they show marriage for Radhika in few months with Dev, let her continue to go to college for studies.  Don't make her a regular dutiful DIL who just cooks food and serves everyone.  Her interaction with Dadaji and others can be in the evening or during daytime too as college hours are not that long for students of liberal arts.

Also the article put Radhika's age at 10 at the time of her marriage.  So that makes her 22 at this stage.  So this implies that Radhika finished her undergraduate at Gurukul (maybe in music, Sanskrit and couple of other subjects) and is now in Masters.  So show that part and also show her friends like Barkha and others she make at college.

Yes........I found this strange that he could read Radhikas fear but could not read dadajis distress........infact he was left saying oh there is something stuck in his throat.......I don't know why they are keeping amma mum.........

They can at least show Dev sensing Dadaji's distress and questioning Amma about it.  Amma could be shown questioning it in his mind but reassuring Dev.  Later on when Radhika catches on to Maheswari, they could show Amma getting convinced little easily and a gradual acceptance by Dev.  But I am sure they would be going for the big melodrama where Dev wouldn't believe Radhika at all.

If they slow down the romance, they can show other interactions.  For example, they showed two interactions of Dev with Rohan and Viraath.  But then they kept Rohan a suspense.  Same is with Rohan's sister Rashmi.  Now Dev and Viraath's relationship is quite clear to the audience and they are showing that.  But they are not showing Viraath's interaction with adult Rohan.  I think they are concerned about this track of proposal and mistaken engagement.  They are not clear about Rohan as how they want to keep him.  So that's why no scenes between him and Viraath.  They showed that Viraath is jealous of Rohan but are keeping Rohan's views secret.  Rather than having a clear picture of all characters, they keep them secret so that they can mold them as they start new tracks.  That's why so many characterizations get ping-ponged.

Yes.....the mutual need can be expoited here because both are in a sense loners.....although phuljhari might be a bit open here but both are out of place in their respective families.

I really hope that they show Dev and Radhika having a proper conversation at some point where they talk about being outsiders in their own families.  Don't them having no sense of wistfulness in missing on family or having somebody to lean on for comfort.  Radhika has her father but still she has to miss a mother's love and similarly with Dev he has to wish for his parents.  Being good does not imply that  one doen't question one's fate or yearn for things that one never got.

misti73

N025 Senior Member
N025
N025

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Misti, loved your commentary as usual Thumbs Up. The boat going round in circles was exactly what I was thinking while watching that scene LOL. Bumbum was completely out of character today ( but I am not complaining Wink) I mean he seemed to be a man of few words till now, but today he was openly line maraoing and jabbering away to glory LOL.

But seriously, I would hate to see CM rushing things to accommodate the Holi episode. I hope it is just Bumbum's dream. But looking at the precap does not give me hope. CM have such a great opportunity to create magical scenes with Avina starting with friendship and then falling in love and then the anguish. 

I too would love to see the interaction between Chenu and Bumbum. Chenu being a pest and Bumbum swatting him like a fly LOL. Imagine Chenu pressing the right buttons (knowing Bumbum's weakness for Phuljari) and milking money out of Bumbum and Bumbum unwillingly giving in....... that will be enjoyable to watch.

I am wondering why they are keeping Amma under wraps Confused. I am very sure she is going to be a pivotal character in the story. But so far they have not shown anything meaningful about her POV or her role in the scheme of things. Or are they deliberately keeping her away from the limelight so that the audience get hooked to the show first and then they may not focus too much on the fact that she reminds them of Amma from CB1.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by v3gradev09

Hahaaa Misti loved this post!!! ;]

Thankyou v3gradev09.........glad that you liked it.
Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dg86

Misti, loved your commentary as usual Thumbs Up. The boat going round in circles was exactly what I was thinking while watching that scene LOL. Bumbum was completely out of character today ( but I am not complaining Wink) I mean he seemed to be a man of few words till now, but today he was openly line maraoing and jabbering away to glory LOL.

But seriously, I would hate to see CM rushing things to accommodate the Holi episode. I hope it is just Bumbum's dream. But looking at the precap does not give me hope. CM have such a great opportunity to create magical scenes with Avina starting with friendship and then falling in love and then the anguish. 

I too would love to see the interaction between Chenu and Bumbum. Chenu being a pest and Bumbum swatting him like a fly LOL. Imagine Chenu pressing the right buttons (knowing Bumbum's weakness for Phuljari) and milking money out of Bumbum and Bumbum unwillingly giving in....... that will be enjoyable to watch.

I am wondering why they are keeping Amma under wraps Confused. I am very sure she is going to be a pivotal character in the story. But so far they have not shown anything meaningful about her POV or her role in the scheme of things. Or are they deliberately keeping her away from the limelight so that the audience get hooked to the show first and then they may not focus too much on the fact that she reminds them of Amma from CB1.
Dg,  you may be right about Amma or they just can not concentrate on a story long term and just use the characters as they need them.  If them make Amma and Dev dumb about Maheswari, then they can later on show Radhika suffering as nobody would believe her and she would be fighting Maheswari alone as she did with Katyani.  So she would be calling Kanha for small miracles and they can just continue like that.

Bumbum is already distributing money with free hand where Phuljhari is concerned.  He pays double for sculpting her and for giving her rides.  Now he would be paying Chenu for letting him meet with Radhika.  Wonder if Kabutarni would unleash her fury once she realizes that her future fortune is being spent on Radhika. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

N025misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

I haven't seen the movie but I know the basic story.  Also I have seen Amol Palekar and Zareena Wahab's other movies which were excellent.  I know that early Rajsri stories were simple with middle class values.  So I can picture Amol Palekar's expressions.  I really wish they would go that way with Radhika gradually falling for Dev and vice versa.  Don't want a repeat of CB1 with having an engagement with someone else in mistake and then real marriage with Dev and so on.  If they intend to make CB2 different from CB1, don't show any of the storylines from the last time and instead make it a fresh story of two people who meet in one city and are pulled towards each other. 

Yes that it will be the best way they can reduce the chances of audience comparing CB1 with CB2. I mean they are keeping on saying that both the shows are different.......then show the difference in plots and screenplay.......if they are again going to do the same thing but here between Rohan and Radhika.......with Dev weeping, then they do not have any right to expect that the audiecne will not compare between the two shows. 

Also so far I am liking the emphasis on education.  Hope they continue with that.  Rarely they ever show any of their leads continuing with education.  Here Radhika and her father are always talking about Radhika pursuing her higher degree as dream coming true.  So even if they show marriage for Radhika in few months with Dev, let her continue to go to college for studies.  Don't make her a regular dutiful DIL who just cooks food and serves everyone.  Her interaction with Dadaji and others can be in the evening or during daytime too as college hours are not that long for students of liberal arts.

Well the word education is relative for Radhika.......Wink....between her Kish Kanhaiya and education, I think Kishnkanhaiya wins hands down. I have heard of parents telling their daughters either you get maried or you study and stand on your feet....Radhika is following that principle.......education until Kish Kanhaiya appears.....Wink....Althought I will like to see her continuing with her studies.....but the society that the show is dealing with..conservative family in a small town, I don't know how much of that can be shown. I know the dughter of the house is studying in Mumbai.....but will they show the DIL doing the same........I mean not in Mumbai but in Mathura? I will be pleasantly surprised if they do show that.

Also the article put Radhika's age at 10 at the time of her marriage.  So that makes her 22 at this stage.  So this implies that Radhika finished her undergraduate at Gurukul (maybe in music, Sanskrit and couple of other subjects) and is now in Masters.  So show that part and also show her friends like Barkha and others she make at college.

I have been wondering about Barkha.......wonder where she is.....

They can at least show Dev sensing Dadaji's distress and questioning Amma about it.  Amma could be shown questioning it in his mind but reassuring Dev.  Later on when Radhika catches on to Maheswari, they could show Amma getting convinced little easily and a gradual acceptance by Dev.  But I am sure they would be going for the big melodrama where Dev wouldn't believe Radhika at all.

Dev not believing Radhika will again be a repeatation of CB1.....why will the audience be interesed in that? Yes regarding the dadaji part.........otherwise the ping ponging of Devs character will start.

If they slow down the romance, they can show other interactions.  For example, they showed two interactions of Dev with Rohan and Viraath.  But then they kept Rohan a suspense.  Same is with Rohan's sister Rashmi.  Now Dev and Viraath's relationship is quite clear to the audience and they are showing that.  But they are not showing Viraath's interaction with adult Rohan.  I think they are concerned about this track of proposal and mistaken engagement.  They are not clear about Rohan as how they want to keep him.  So that's why no scenes between him and Viraath.  They showed that Viraath is jealous of Rohan but are keeping Rohan's views secret.  Rather than having a clear picture of all characters, they keep them secret so that they can mold them as they start new tracks.  That's why so many characterizations get ping-ponged.

My hunch is that they are not clear how to use Rohan so that is why they are restricting Rohans interaction to Dev and not to Viraath..........because his relationship with Viraath might answer some of the questions........Angie they also did not have any clear cut track for CB2.......I mean from the beginning.....look at the zee website...there it says that the elders get the kids married off.......but that did not happen.

I really hope that they show Dev and Radhika having a proper conversation at some point where they talk about being outsiders in their own families.  Don't them having no sense of wistfulness in missing on family or having somebody to lean on for comfort.  Radhika has her father but still she has to miss a mother's love and similarly with Dev he has to wish for his parents.  Being good does not imply that  one doen't question one's fate or yearn for things that one never got.

Yes.......adopted kids usually question their fate..like the kiddy Dev did..
[/QUOTE]

Edited by misti73 - 14 March 2011 at 5:49pm

Angie12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index