India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Talkative Dev

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Loved the talkative Dev in today's episode. is he only talkative with Rahan Daima and Radhika?. The minute he sees them he goes on and on otherwise till now he appeared very reserved and quiet but today was his everywhere he had his share whereas I was thinking I will see a reserved DEvSmileLOL

And again the blue Chunari for the first meeting with KKDay Dreaming like a chivalrous lover Dev comes to the help of his lady love( still not known to him ardhagini) with a boat a really lovely meeting something quite different.So we will have lots of Boat love scenes between Radev on the river Yamuna.WinkBig smile
Kanha's cupid arrow has struck Dev aab to Raval ke chakkar lagate rahegeWink  one glance at Radhika and he is head over heels in love with her

Edited by chalhov - 14 March 2011 at 11:34am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvhumairah.ibriamNAVITRadev_AvinaFansonia122vinianilN025aviaanyachipakradha_bilaharigauranitaiAnnamarieradhika5ChinadollTwoAnsa786RADEV1000laxmi_avinafananusha34_Sahra_avina_foreverviprakshiDevika...yajnaseni..Smiley-786Angie12set_rajTilashinimisti73anu17Neerjaaashna26radev24fatssrilanka-Swetha-

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
chalov I agree with u whole heartedly... i just loved this Dev,Day Dreaming HugHearthope we see more of him like dis... Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovAnnamarieNeerjaafatssrilanka

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Challov from where you find these beautiful songs which are just perfect for  Dev Radhika....Love the songs thank you  for your beautiful comments about today's  episode.....It was  perfect

Edited by neerjashingla - 14 March 2011 at 11:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovSmiley-786

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Challov from where you find these beautiful songs which are just perfect for  Dev Radhika....Love the songs thank you

Neerja

I love to listen to songs infact all in my family so immediately looking at the scenes sometimes some song come to my mind.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Chalhov...nice songs....well Dev was ok in front of amma, Rohan and Radhika as a child..........the only instance was when they showed Rohan following Viraath and not paying attention to Dev........Rohan and Viraath also fought regarding some stuff as kids.....so I am wondering about Rohan.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovanusha34Smiley-786Angie12Neerjaa

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Misti Thanks
I think Rohan is a cat on the wall and will jump whichever side is beneficial to him He fought for a toy which Virat did not give him when Dadaji orders both of them to go inside and play seperately.Wink so lets see what the CMs dish out.

Smiley-786misti73

Ansa786 Goldie
Ansa786
Ansa786

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Chalhov,

Had the same reaction to Dev as you and we are alike when it comes to liking songs, we both know that. Big smile ... Good choice of songs and pretty apt for Dev and Radhika. Yes, unusual first meeting but liked their first interaction with each other.

PutijaChalhovNeerjaa

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
wow dear chahlov the songs r soooo appropriate ....at last asli Dev ji nikal aya....

PutijaChalhovNeerjaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index