6 [18.75%]
5 [15.63%]
5 [15.63%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Last year's holi scene was so intense and emotional and heart breaking for Veecha fans when Vansh Ichcha marriage was finalised... Now this year, if they have a holi scene shooting, there is nothing exciting to look forward to as they have spoilt  and killed Veer's character..Even if they show him showering love on Ichcha now, it will come across as phony only, after his feeding Taps act... They have killed the gentle fairytale romance completely...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
@hermoinee, if anyone can make Uttaran makers run for their faltu money , its Rajan Shahi , his BIDAAI , put end to K soaps never ending years of torture , i want him to make one show which can be bigger and brilliant than bidaai , i followed bidaai for 14months and it was best ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, even their one hour episodes which ran for 2months bought them mind blowing trps 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Anybody know that what happen in todays episode

where is tapasya going with cash?

I did't watch.......
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Last year's holi scene was so intense and emotional and heart breaking for Veecha fans when Vansh Ichcha marriage was finalised... Now this year, if they have a holi scene shooting, there is nothing exciting to look forward to as they have spoilt  and killed Veer's character..Even if they show him showering love on Ichcha now, it will come across as phony only, after his feeding Taps act... They have killed the gentle fairytale romance completely...

Frankly, I have reached a point where I just don't give a hoot.............the only reason for watching is hope that the Satya track will be something new but with this channel they might murder that as well.......Goodnight dear............hope to see you tomorrow..........last few days have been a nightmare with the Japan quake but all colleagues and friends safe........thank the Lord.

LimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Anybody know that what happen in todays episode

where is tapasya going with cash?

I did't watch.......

Supposedly to buy cotton sarees............and that was all...........nothing shown with the cash. It is a waiting game this serial..............so we watch and keep waiting.WinkLOL

varun.tap

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

@hermoinee, if anyone can make Uttaran makers run for their faltu money , its Rajan Shahi , his BIDAAI , put end to K soaps never ending years of torture , i want him to make one show which can be bigger and brilliant than bidaai , i followed bidaai for 14months and it was best ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, even their one hour episodes which ran for 2months bought them mind blowing trps 

Hi JustJ, I have not watched bidaai and uttaran is the only one I started to watch and it is really disappointing nowadays... I hope this Rajan shahi starts some new show at this time slot and pushes this rubbish show out... 

LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
@hermoinee, Bidaai , dealt with color issues, Dark ppl .... well he has two other shows and both are doing good , in their respective time slots but they fail to reach top slot like bidaai didApprove, well hope for best now , Imagine has a nice show at 10pm dealing about life of a Dwarf gal but and how she divorces her normal husband and is making her own position , Thumbs Up, but Imagine dont know how to promote their shows and not everyone gets this channel Broken Heart

hermione8

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by hermoinee

Frankly, I have reached a point where I just don't give a hoot.............the only reason for watching is hope that the Satya track will be something new but with this channel they might murder that as well.......Goodnight dear............hope to see you tomorrow..........last few days have been a nightmare with the Japan quake but all colleagues and friends safe........thank the Lord.

Good night... My friends and relatives too in Solomon islands and nearby islands escaped from the fury of that quake... Saw the videos where the water gushes into the houses and carries them along... It was terrifying and unbelievable.. God save them..

Go to top