5 [15.63%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by groucho

Such a let down of an episode with no logic or sense..........Ichcha started off so well giving it back to Nani and then fizzled out..........but both girls should not cry...........just cannot get it right.
 Ammo great as usual............
Veer, now what can I say about this story??? The man supposedly driving by stops and then spots Tapasya and believes she was looking for cotton saris on the footpath??? Who is producing this junk.

Only bit I liked was Ichcha spotting Sanchi..........hopefully she will be the one to stop the revenge track or at least alert the others.

Bundelas need to reupholster their sofas, the back of the sofa was dirty and that it was made for the set was obvious.

This is what UT has come to..........I find the scenery more interesting than the scene.

It is so boring and dull to watch Veer or Ichcha or Nani scenes nowadays... The same dialogues and the same type of facial expressions and the jackass look on Veer's face... I have started to feel he deserves what he is getting since he has started believing the drama queen even after being made a fool of before.. 

As for Ichcha, for her to speak one word, we have to wait for ten minutes.. For stopping Tapasya all she has to say is, 'Look Tapasya, your money has fallen down'.. Instead she is only calling out her name twice or thrice and does not come to the point... If it is so annoying for us viewers, definitely it will be more annoying for Taps...LOL.. Same thing with Nani also.. She will start grandly, and then finish meekly, letting Nani have the last word... I do not know whether her dumb brain even noticed Sanchi arranging her clothes neatly matching the correct accessories...

Even a two year old child is more smarter than this dumb couple Veer and Ichcha.. He will not take her into confidence and tell her why he is taking special care of Taps.. She will not ask him to remain in his limits... It has become a total waste of time to watch this serial...

Hi there, good to see you................Oh this show.................Angry Everything about it is suffering along with us viewers...........Can you believe I was looking at the furniture, the upholstery because as you said............Ichcha takes so much time getting the words out...............I don't think it is her acting, this is direction of the worst kind..........all the director has to do is to tell her to say it fast........this is wasting airtime, prolonging the episode, boring us and in the end we critisize Ichcha because it is much easier to do that. But crying...............that is a real no no for her.

I think all of them will continue in this serial.............where will they go from here???Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Aditi they have no where  to go , they are rotating in circles from ages and will continue doing till world ends , as no one is bothered to send warning to channel , or wat ever , and the calmness of audience stuns me, if u see comments on any article reading this show , there arent many , but yet this show is wat doing so good ?? Wacko

Edited by JustJ - 14 March 2011 at 12:25pm

noor27tiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Such a let down of an episode with no logic or sense..........Ichcha started off so well giving it back to Nani and then fizzled out..........but both girls should not cry...........just cannot get it right.
 Ammo great as usual............
Veer, now what can I say about this story??? The man supposedly driving by stops and then spots Tapasya and believes she was looking for cotton saris on the footpath??? Who is producing this junk.

Only bit I liked was Ichcha spotting Sanchi..........hopefully she will be the one to stop the revenge track or at least alert the others.

Bundelas need to reupholster their sofas, the back of the sofa was dirty and that it was made for the set was obvious.

This is what UT has come to..........I find the scenery more interesting than the scene.

It is so boring and dull to watch Veer or Ichcha or Nani scenes nowadays... The same dialogues and the same type of facial expressions and the jackass look on Veer's face... I have started to feel he deserves what he is getting since he has started believing the drama queen even after being made a fool of before.. 

As for Ichcha, for her to speak one word, we have to wait for ten minutes.. For stopping Tapasya all she has to say is, 'Look Tapasya, your money has fallen down'.. Instead she is only calling out her name twice or thrice and does not come to the point... If it is so annoying for us viewers, definitely it will be more annoying for Taps...LOL.. Same thing with Nani also.. She will start grandly, and then finish meekly, letting Nani have the last word... I do not know whether her dumb brain even noticed Sanchi arranging her clothes neatly matching the correct accessories...

Even a two year old child is more smarter than this dumb couple Veer and Ichcha.. He will not take her into confidence and tell her why he is taking special care of Taps.. She will not ask him to remain in his limits... It has become a total waste of time to watch this serial...

Hi there, good to see you................Oh this show.................Angry Everything about it is suffering along with us viewers...........Can you believe I was looking at the furniture, the upholstery because as you said............Ichcha takes so much time getting the words out...............I don't think it is her acting, this is direction of the worst kind..........all the director has to do is to tell her to say it fast........this is wasting airtime, prolonging the episode, boring us and in the end we critisize Ichcha because it is much easier to do that. But crying...............that is a real no no for her.

I think all of them will continue in this serial.............where will they go from here???Confused

Hi, Good to see you too...I read somewhere that both Tina and Rashmi are being paid about 60 to 65 thousand per episode, and if the director does not even give some proper dialogue to them, especially Ichcha, are they not wasting that money? They can wrap up things and finish the show fast.. Looks like everyone in the CVs team as well as the cast has lost interest in the show... there is no direction or new acting or any moral or theme which they boasted of earlier... It is going from worse to ridiculous limits... The future assignments these actors will get seems to be in question...Ouch

Edited by hermoinee - 14 March 2011 at 12:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

noor27dreamz12tiny15LimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Aditi they have no where  to go , they are rotating in circles from ages and will continue doing till world ends , as no one is bothered to send warning to channel , or wat ever , and the calmness of audience stuns me, if u see comments on any article reading this show , there arent many , but yet this show is wat doing so good ?? Wacko

Jaya, we are such a miniscule part of the viewership........not even a drop in the ocean........so the TRP's do not reflect our watching or not watching..........it is the masses and mostly in the rural and developing areas who may not have access to commenting about this show.

The channel will carry on till the TRP's drop or a better show comes along..........that is the way of today...........earlier it was loyalty to the channel now it is loyalty to a serial............so as I said better if one watches...........watch it like a comedy although bad acting and production really irritates me. I don't really care much about the actors............one way or the other but I will give any of them credit if they act well and beans if they don't

tiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
No serial can give takar to this crap yaar, no one could make their deserved place ....... donno if this bakwas will end it or not , suddenly i am starting to respect old torture of K soaps 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Hi, Good to see you too...I read somewhere that both Tina and Rashmi are being paid about 60 to 65 thousand per episode, and if the director does not even give some proper dialogue to them, especially Ichcha, are they not wasting that money? They can wrap up things and finish the show fast.. Looks like everyone in the CVs team as well as the cast has lost interest in the show... there is no direction or new acting or any moral or theme which they boasted earlier... It is going from worse to ridiculous limits...

Well the channel has more money than brains...........so more fool them. The scene with Raghu was shot recently............as I said it is being made up as we go along............so how can there be a story or continuity..............the only thing constant is the cast and they are no longer a good ensemble as far as I am concerned............they were when the show started.....one of the best I had seen..........a great pity..............

What is even more surprising is that the advertisers of today are obviously not doing a qualitative research of the viewership................that is why there is so much ad money coming in for the channel. So the channel does not care whether the show is good or bad as long as the moolah rolls into the bank.OuchDead

dreamz12LimitLessFan

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Even all the other serials seem to have similar stories only... Shah Rukh Khan jokingly said 'Welcome to small tv saases, bahus, wives, second wives, sisters, brothers, husbands, etc' in some tv award function.. so now it has become a must for shows to contain two wives and impractical and unrealistic situations... But it would be better if channels check themselves and give progressive stuff instead of dishing out such outdated and harmful messages to society...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12tiny15LimitLessFan

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I dont watch it anymore, so i havent voted..Embarrassed

Go to top