6 [18.75%]
5 [15.63%]
5 [15.63%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Such a let down of an episode with no logic or sense..........Ichcha started off so well giving it back to Nani and then fizzled out..........but both girls should not cry...........just cannot get it right.
 Ammo great as usual............
Veer, now what can I say about this story??? The man supposedly driving by stops and then spots Tapasya and believes she was looking for cotton saris on the footpath??? Who is producing this junk.

Only bit I liked was Ichcha spotting Sanchi..........hopefully she will be the one to stop the revenge track or at least alert the others.

Bundelas need to reupholster their sofas, the back of the sofa was dirty and that it was made for the set was obvious.

This is what UT has come to..........I find the scenery more interesting than the scene.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmadreamz12tiredofuttaran~~~~tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

veer bought some cotton sarees for tapasya

and veer is telling chanda to give it to taps

ichaa matha over hear this and starts her crying mode

That is a mode she should avoid.........does not do it well at all.......in fact she sounded like a 2 year old child in that scene...............she was great initially with Nani BUT..........................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
yeh adithji

that ichaa and sanchi part was ok

tomorrow another bashan from taps to ichaa

almost every week they r giving one bashan from taps to ichaa

i planning to miss tomorrow

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiredofuttarantiny15

rishikakabra Groupbie
rishikakabra
rishikakabra

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
 Just Hope Ichcha fails  to stop Satya Sanchi LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojgroucho

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

yeh adithji

It is obvious what the creatives have been doing...............Tapasya will get her dialogues and her own way..............till such time that she is exposed.............if Ichcha does not speak up then she will go from taking some halfway house stand against Tapasya and Nani and crying her eyes out..........Veer will be shown as the caring about-to-be father who is asking for a kick in the pants by Rathod when he claims his child.............as for Nani.............oh I really hope that she gets her just desserts not only from the Bundelas but also from Rathod and the Thakurs..........till then we have to bear this rubbish.

I am enjoying finding fault with the sets, the costumes, the acting, ..................everything but the story.Ouch In fact I am rather hoping that Satya gets his revenge.........that will be interesting to see.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12tiny15LimitLessFan

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

yeh adithji

It is obvious what the creatives have been doing...............Tapasya will get her dialogues and her own way..............till such time that she is exposed.............if Ichcha does not speak up then she will go from taking some halfway house stand against Tapasya and Nani and crying her eyes out..........Veer will be shown as the caring about-to-be father who is asking for a kick in the pants by Rathod when he claims his child.............as for Nani.............oh I really hope that she gets her just desserts not only from the Bundelas but also from Rathod and the Thakurs..........till then we have to bear this rubbish.

I am enjoying finding fault with the sets, the costumes, the acting, ..................everything but the story.Ouch In fact I am rather hoping that Satya gets his revenge.........that will be interesting to see.
aditiji u r so rite!!ClapClap
taps is getting her dialogues & her own way till that exposure mahaepi!! Sleepyystrday wen i saw precap i was happy that icchha's dialogues really blow naani apart but she seems 2've lost her vocal cords wen naani taunted her abt bringing by tappy!!DeadDeadDead i don't know why these CVs r making icchha's ckt more downtrodden!!SleepySleepySleepy
2day really i m so pissed off by icchha. why don't she blasted all of them?? why always listened silently??really sumtimes i want her 2 slap hard so that she start using her vocal cords more effectively against tapni.AngryAngry

and veer this ckt was really butchered by CVs & sum ppl's insecurity!! why don't these these romance in their homes? just 4 the sake of showing oders 2 their on-screen romance sum actors doing this & making show a comedy circus cum horror show!!AngryAngryDeadDeadSleepySleepy

and naani wish she got a big heart attcak wen she hear abt her"gulab jamun's kartoots" & a "zor ka jhatka" thoda aur zor se!! and that buddha khusat( sorry 4 lang but can't've any respectable word 4 such a creature) shud b so humiliated & that 2 in front of whole city so that his so called "thakurgiri" get ashamed wat she'd done 2 icchha.AngrySleepy and shudn't b 4given by icchha but its not possible as shes trying 2 bcum a devi!!DeadDeadAngry but even goddesses like Durga, Kali etc. wen were attacked didn't start crying but made their attackers regret the day they attacked!!ClapClap
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
LOL.... Nope i dont watch this crap , i never followed Dexter but its millions times better than this bakwas 
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Such a let down of an episode with no logic or sense..........Ichcha started off so well giving it back to Nani and then fizzled out..........but both girls should not cry...........just cannot get it right.
 Ammo great as usual............
Veer, now what can I say about this story??? The man supposedly driving by stops and then spots Tapasya and believes she was looking for cotton saris on the footpath??? Who is producing this junk.

Only bit I liked was Ichcha spotting Sanchi..........hopefully she will be the one to stop the revenge track or at least alert the others.

Bundelas need to reupholster their sofas, the back of the sofa was dirty and that it was made for the set was obvious.

This is what UT has come to..........I find the scenery more interesting than the scene.

It is so boring and dull to watch Veer or Ichcha or Nani scenes nowadays... The same dialogues and the same type of facial expressions and the jackass look on Veer's face... I have started to feel he deserves what he is getting since he has started believing the drama queen even after being made a fool of before.. 

As for Ichcha, for her to speak one word, we have to wait for ten minutes.. For stopping Tapasya all she has to say is, 'Look Tapasya, your money has fallen down'.. Instead she is only calling out her name twice or thrice and does not come to the point... If it is so annoying for us viewers, definitely it will be more annoying for Taps...LOL.. Same thing with Nani also.. She will start grandly, and then finish meekly, letting Nani have the last word... I do not know whether her dumb brain even noticed Sanchi arranging her clothes neatly matching the correct accessories...

Even a two year old child is more smarter than this dumb couple Veer and Ichcha.. He will not take her into confidence and tell her why he is taking special care of Taps.. She will not ask him to remain in his limits... It has become a total waste of time to watch this serial...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123dreamz12tiny15LimitLessFan

Go to top