Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: neenu55

yeh adithji

that ichaa and sanchi part was ok

tomorrow another bashan from taps to ichaa

almost every week they r giving one bashan from taps to ichaa

i planning to miss tomorrow

It is obvious what the creatives have been doing...............Tapasya will get her dialogues and her own way..............till such time that she is exposed.............if Ichcha does not speak up then she will go from taking some halfway house stand against Tapasya and Nani and crying her eyes out..........Veer will be shown as the caring about-to-be father who is asking for a kick in the pants by Rathod when he claims his child.............as for Nani.............oh I really hope that she gets her just desserts not only from the Bundelas but also from Rathod and the Thakurs..........till then we have to bear this rubbish.

I am enjoying finding fault with the sets, the costumes, the acting, ..................everything but the story. In fact I am rather hoping that Satya gets his revenge.........that will be interesting to see.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: groucho

It is obvious what the creatives have been doing...............Tapasya will get her dialogues and her own way..............till such time that she is exposed.............if Ichcha does not speak up then she will go from taking some halfway house stand against Tapasya and Nani and crying her eyes out..........Veer will be shown as the caring about-to-be father who is asking for a kick in the pants by Rathod when he claims his child.............as for Nani.............oh I really hope that she gets her just desserts not only from the Bundelas but also from Rathod and the Thakurs..........till then we have to bear this rubbish.

I am enjoying finding fault with the sets, the costumes, the acting, ..................everything but the story. In fact I am rather hoping that Satya gets his revenge.........that will be interesting to see.

aditiji u r so rite!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
taps is getting her dialogues & her own way till that exposure mahaepi!! πŸ₯±ystrday wen i saw precap i was happy that icchha's dialogues really blow naani apart but she seems 2've lost her vocal cords wen naani taunted her abt bringing by tappy!!🀒🀒🀒 i don't know why these CVs r making icchha's ckt more downtrodden!!πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
2day really i m so pissed off by icchha. why don't she blasted all of them?? why always listened silently??really sumtimes i want her 2 slap hard so that she start using her vocal cords more effectively against tapni.😑😑

and veer this ckt was really butchered by CVs & sum ppl's insecurity!! why don't these these romance in their homes? just 4 the sake of showing oders 2 their on-screen romance sum actors doing this & making show a comedy circus cum horror show!!😑😑🀒🀒πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

and naani wish she got a big heart attcak wen she hear abt her"gulab jamun's kartoots" & a "zor ka jhatka" thoda aur zor se!! and that buddha khusat( sorry 4 lang but can't've any respectable word 4 such a creature) shud b so humiliated & that 2 in front of whole city so that his so called "thakurgiri" get ashamed wat she'd done 2 icchha.😑πŸ₯± and shudn't b 4given by icchha but its not possible as shes trying 2 bcum a devi!!🀒🀒😑 but even goddesses like Durga, Kali etc. wen were attacked didn't start crying but made their attackers regret the day they attacked!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†.... Nope i dont watch this crap , i never followed Dexter but its millions times better than this bakwas 
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Such a let down of an episode with no logic or sense..........Ichcha started off so well giving it back to Nani and then fizzled out..........but both girls should not cry...........just cannot get it right.

Ammo great as usual............
Veer, now what can I say about this story??? The man supposedly driving by stops and then spots Tapasya and believes she was looking for cotton saris on the footpath??? Who is producing this junk.

Only bit I liked was Ichcha spotting Sanchi..........hopefully she will be the one to stop the revenge track or at least alert the others.

Bundelas need to reupholster their sofas, the back of the sofa was dirty and that it was made for the set was obvious.

This is what UT has come to..........I find the scenery more interesting than the scene.

It is so boring and dull to watch Veer or Ichcha or Nani scenes nowadays... The same dialogues and the same type of facial expressions and the jackass look on Veer's face... I have started to feel he deserves what he is getting since he has started believing the drama queen even after being made a fool of before.. 

As for Ichcha, for her to speak one word, we have to wait for ten minutes.. For stopping Tapasya all she has to say is, 'Look Tapasya, your money has fallen down'.. Instead she is only calling out her name twice or thrice and does not come to the point... If it is so annoying for us viewers, definitely it will be more annoying for Taps...πŸ˜†.. Same thing with Nani also.. She will start grandly, and then finish meekly, letting Nani have the last word... I do not know whether her dumb brain even noticed Sanchi arranging her clothes neatly matching the correct accessories...

Even a two year old child is more smarter than this dumb couple Veer and Ichcha.. He will not take her into confidence and tell her why he is taking special care of Taps.. She will not ask him to remain in his limits... It has become a total waste of time to watch this serial...
groucho thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hermoinee

It is so boring and dull to watch Veer or Ichcha or Nani scenes nowadays... The same dialogues and the same type of facial expressions and the jackass look on Veer's face... I have started to feel he deserves what he is getting since he has started believing the drama queen even after being made a fool of before.. 

As for Ichcha, for her to speak one word, we have to wait for ten minutes.. For stopping Tapasya all she has to say is, 'Look Tapasya, your money has fallen down'.. Instead she is only calling out her name twice or thrice and does not come to the point... If it is so annoying for us viewers, definitely it will be more annoying for Taps...πŸ˜†.. Same thing with Nani also.. She will start grandly, and then finish meekly, letting Nani have the last word... I do not know whether her dumb brain even noticed Sanchi arranging her clothes neatly matching the correct accessories...

Even a two year old child is more smarter than this dumb couple Veer and Ichcha.. He will not take her into confidence and tell her why he is taking special care of Taps.. She will not ask him to remain in his limits... It has become a total waste of time to watch this serial...

Hi there, good to see you................Oh this show.................😑 Everything about it is suffering along with us viewers...........Can you believe I was looking at the furniture, the upholstery because as you said............Ichcha takes so much time getting the words out...............I don't think it is her acting, this is direction of the worst kind..........all the director has to do is to tell her to say it fast........this is wasting airtime, prolonging the episode, boring us and in the end we critisize Ichcha because it is much easier to do that. But crying...............that is a real no no for her.

I think all of them will continue in this serial.............where will they go from here???πŸ˜•
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aditi they have no where  to go , they are rotating in circles from ages and will continue doing till world ends , as no one is bothered to send warning to channel , or wat ever , and the calmness of audience stuns me, if u see comments on any article reading this show , there arent many , but yet this show is wat doing so good ??  Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi there, good to see you................Oh this show.................😑 Everything about it is suffering along with us viewers...........Can you believe I was looking at the furniture, the upholstery because as you said............Ichcha takes so much time getting the words out...............I don't think it is her acting, this is direction of the worst kind..........all the director has to do is to tell her to say it fast........this is wasting airtime, prolonging the episode, boring us and in the end we critisize Ichcha because it is much easier to do that. But crying...............that is a real no no for her.

I think all of them will continue in this serial.............where will they go from here???πŸ˜•

Hi, Good to see you too...I read somewhere that both Tina and Rashmi are being paid about 60 to 65 thousand per episode, and if the director does not even give some proper dialogue to them, especially Ichcha, are they not wasting that money? They can wrap up things and finish the show fast.. Looks like everyone in the CVs team as well as the cast has lost interest in the show... there is no direction or new acting or any moral or theme which they boasted of earlier... It is going from worse to ridiculous limits... The future assignments these actors will get seems to be in question...
Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

Aditi they have no where  to go , they are rotating in circles from ages and will continue doing till world ends , as no one is bothered to send warning to channel , or wat ever , and the calmness of audience stuns me, if u see comments on any article reading this show , there arent many , but yet this show is wat doing so good ?? 

Jaya, we are such a miniscule part of the viewership........not even a drop in the ocean........so the TRP's do not reflect our watching or not watching..........it is the masses and mostly in the rural and developing areas who may not have access to commenting about this show.

The channel will carry on till the TRP's drop or a better show comes along..........that is the way of today...........earlier it was loyalty to the channel now it is loyalty to a serial............so as I said better if one watches...........watch it like a comedy although bad acting and production really irritates me. I don't really care much about the actors............one way or the other but I will give any of them credit if they act well and beans if they don't