Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Detailed written+video updates : 14th March 2011 (Page 4)

mimi10 Senior Member
mimi10
mimi10

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the update Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumi

anshu1984_sony Goldie
anshu1984_sony
anshu1984_sony

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
:-) :-)

evasumi

anshu1984_sony Goldie
anshu1984_sony
anshu1984_sony

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
:-) :-) for update     :-( :-( for sadness      but we know good times are ahead

evasumi

mandu Goldie
mandu
mandu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
you write very well..

evasumi

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhakti2

Originally posted by evasumi

Well I would just say with this MC that...

With all other happenings in the life MC does happen to few mothers.

Though we really wish that this may not happen to any mom but those circumsstances do come in the life and the sadness and agony and devastation at that time does become the reality in few people's life.

And all those parents are as ready and as in anticipation like Maaneet for their baby to arrive and bring lots of happiness and joy in the parent's life

Now bringing this incidents in Maaneet's life if CVs wanted to show us how Maaneet are coping with this loss and want to show the parents how to deal with those kind of tregedy in the lives then let's watch it. 

We may not like it or may feel sad but think that it could be encouragement for few people and they may be able to express and deal with the loss in their lives too..

So I would say let's be with Maaneet in their grief and let's come out with them too...

What do you say people?

Eva, you are so right.  When I was watching this episode, my heart was just breaking for them. This does happen, it happened to me, and I wasn't myself for so long.  The CV's handled it so well, especially because they included the sorrows of the father, which many shows seem to forget how very real and deep it is.  The mother grieves and weeps for her baby, and the father cries for both of them as well as his own loss. I could not believe how well all the actors portrayed the very real sadness...it did not seem filmy at all, but looked like true loss.  I hope the CV's will be able to let Geet and Maan draw on the strength of the love they have for each other to see that they can live a happy life again after their first acute grief passes over them.  Thanks, as always for your too too beautiful detailed update.  

Dear Bhakti.  I am really sorry for the pain u had to bear through. 
Yea Gurmeet and Drashti were awesome with their performance.  I totally was in awe of them and felt the portrayal of pain to my core.  Yea the crying of Geet and Maan were so natural that I too did not feel that it was a performance but as if Maan and Geet are real people and we are feeling their pain of loss of the baby and after effect of the tregedy.  And how well Gurmeet exposed the raw pain of the dad and his helplessness to expose his real hurt.  Only he could do that with his grandmother.

and Now that his wife depends upon his strength..  That he has to be strong for his wife and that he will do all in his power to bring her out of her pain of loss and cheer her up and in doing so he will find solace for his pain too..

I was just too stun to believe that this was a performance and not the real life story of Maaneet.  These two have captured our heart by their sheer talented performance..  love them so very much

Edited by evasumi - 14 March 2011 at 9:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dd.coolbhakti2-Mrs.MSK-

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Thank u soo u soo much !!Its the most saddest episode Unhappyhmm now im just Looking forward for the new promo~~ !! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dd.coolevasumi

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks eva for the update

evasumi

tweetygeet007 Newbie
tweetygeet007
tweetygeet007