Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Detailed written+video updates : 14th March 2011 - Page 2

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Well I would just say with this MC that...

With all other happenings in the life MC does happen to few mothers.

Though we really wish that this may not happen to any mom but those circumsstances do come in the life and the sadness and agony and devastation at that time does become the reality in few people's life.

And all those parents are as ready and as in anticipation like Maaneet for their baby to arrive and bring lots of happiness and joy in the parent's life

Now bringing this incidents in Maaneet's life if CVs wanted to show us how Maaneet are coping with this loss and want to show the parents how to deal with those kind of tregedy in the lives then let's watch it. 

We may not like it or may feel sad but think that it could be encouragement for few people and they may be able to express and deal with the loss in their lives too..

So I would say let's be with Maaneet in their grief and let's come out with them too...

What do you say people?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Evelite thumbnail
Wonderful narration... Keep it up!

Feeling bad for Maaneet 😭
bahane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much👏⭐️👏⭐️👏
welcome back😉
it was a saddddddddddddd but beautiful episode😳
YusLiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Eva, welcome back and thank you for detailed updates. I was crying my eyes out especially when geet first broken down hugging man and kept asking him to bring back their baby.

DD was superb all thruout showing the exact emotions of a mother losing her child. GC is amazing, could feel his pain & breaking down on Dadima's shoulder made me cry extra buckets of tears.

What can we say that havent been said before of this 2 stupendous actors, Dhrasti & Gurmeet is THE heart & soul of the series and 4 Lions should be thanking their lucky stars everyday in making the right decision of casting them.

Fri & Mon stories have topped the list of outstanding episodes & the entire Geet production team & actors showing their best. Hats off to them and now can't wait to see maan & geet's journey to recovery both physically for geet and psychologically for the couple. Geet's pain will be apparent but maan have to surpress his in order to heal his mishti's pain and this as we all know is the biggest pain of all.

Guess this would lead to the insecurities that CV has been talking about since in the precap it shows Dev in the same room as Geet & was trying to console her.

Wow - this has been THE longest respond I've ever made but it goes to show how unique GEET is & how it has made an impact to our lives eventhough we all know it's a daily tv soap.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
thax...maaneet r rocking...i like geet
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Yea it was indeed very sad episode and though it was sad I was in awe of the performance by this two talented actors who made each and every scene and each and every emotion alive.

Gosh the way Drashti was crying bitterly and the way Gurmeet cried on Dadima's shoulder was the saddest scene to watch thus far.

Their performance touched the core of my heart.

and With Dev being presence with Geet...

Well technically he is the biological father of the child and he also could feel the pain of lossing the child.  Though he left the right to be called father but he loves his brother and appreciates Geet for being the joy in his brother's life and he also is the member of Khurana Khandan and could come to Geet to console her as her BIL...

but let's see what CVs up to.  I do not think it is going to give any insecurities to Maan...  Maan and Geet are out of those stages with the bond they have between them.
Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: evasumi

Well I would just say with this MC that...

With all other happenings in the life MC does happen to few mothers.

Though we really wish that this may not happen to any mom but those circumsstances do come in the life and the sadness and agony and devastation at that time does become the reality in few people's life.

And all those parents are as ready and as in anticipation like Maaneet for their baby to arrive and bring lots of happiness and joy in the parent's life

Now bringing this incidents in Maaneet's life if CVs wanted to show us how Maaneet are coping with this loss and want to show the parents how to deal with those kind of tregedy in the lives then let's watch it. 

We may not like it or may feel sad but think that it could be encouragement for few people and they may be able to express and deal with the loss in their lives too..

So I would say let's be with Maaneet in their grief and let's come out with them too...

What do you say people?

Eva, you are so right.  When I was watching this episode, my heart was just breaking for them. This does happen, it happened to me, and I wasn't myself for so long.  The CV's handled it so well, especially because they included the sorrows of the father, which many shows seem to forget how very real and deep it is.  The mother grieves and weeps for her baby, and the father cries for both of them as well as his own loss. I could not believe how well all the actors portrayed the very real sadness...it did not seem filmy at all, but looked like true loss.  I hope the CV's will be able to let Geet and Maan draw on the strength of the love they have for each other to see that they can live a happy life again after their first acute grief passes over them.  Thanks, as always for your too too beautiful detailed update.  

_Sahra_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thank you for the update

Today made me cry😭
all i wanted to do is give geet a hug🤗

Today's acting was superberb !!
mimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update 👏
anshu1984_sony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
:-) :-) for update     :-( :-( for sadness      but we know good times are ahead