Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Was it really convincing??? (Page 3)

NiHa24 IF-Rockerz
NiHa24
NiHa24

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghna2

agree with u Niha I want them to go slowly not this fast,step by step,and I am praying kanha seriously that R sholdnot fall for this ajnabee and start to think his kishan kanaiya,so soon.

even though he is ajnabee to her, the ehsaas between them makes her feel close to him.....the only thing is, it shouldnt be rushed....and shown beautifully.

NiHa24 IF-Rockerz
NiHa24
NiHa24

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

It was just precap ,may come after few days ...Radhika must have felt the attraction thats why she was talking to Kanha as He is her only friend with whom she shares her thoughts.....Every thing was perfect and their meeting each other, their conversation ,boat-ride done beautifully....Their expressions were great.....   but Radhika,s feelings  for Dev for now may be confusing....Let both of them take their time in falling in love specially Radhika,starting with friendship....Move tracks with steady pace do not start galloping as if running race......CB,s viewers are still here

Agree with u totally, We are here, we are not running awayLOL, so whats the hurry?
hope to see beautiful track ahead.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

NiHa24 IF-Rockerz
NiHa24
NiHa24

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika5

Thanks Niha for your post--

I guess "magical connection" makes you fall in love at first sight---
My take on the story line---I think that Radhika will also fall in love with Dev---just like Dev falling for Radhika...(not knowing each others name) but then Radhika will realize that she is married and for her to fall in love with this person is "wrong"---where as for Dev, he has never realized that he is married and so that is not an issue...

And then Radhika will be engaged to Rohan---Radhika will agree thinking that Rohan is her "kishna kanhaiya"---

but who know what creatives have in mind----

They have the magical connection, they have the unknown ehsaas between them, i wish we get to see her confusion and her feeling changing towards Dev as her KK, but in slow process.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index