Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Those Who Said Sid is Not a Bad Guy! (Page 8)

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by .Angel

Chandeena are of no use to Sid they are already dead.

I don't like them but can do with mom and do away with dad he is so....so.....so...let me think....he is so....well u see he is nothing and is very much not needed at this point in time, so the sooner he is gone the better.

Bas karo tum dono, ek ek karke saara PKYEK khatam kar doge! LOL
HAHA...don't stop us but join usROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa..Jane..

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Angel: I don't like either of them. Lol! But ya, Sid can't help us with them, you're right =)

@Akku: Well, it wasn't about ViSu for me. PKYEK was always AbhIya and God forbid, if they won't happen, PKYEK is over for me at least. But that's just me. What harm can one viewer less do anyway? LOL LOL LOL

-Edited-

I can never feel for AM what I'd felt for AbhIya, so even the fact that it's the same actors won't help Disapprove

One viewer!? Did you, really, just say ONE VIEWER!? The people here are gonna bombard EK with bombs and threats if she really does plan not to end up Abhay-Pia together, and you know that. :P

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 14 March 2011 at 3:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

Chandeena are of no use to Sid they are already dead.

I don't like them but can do with mom and do away with dad he is so....so.....so...let me think....he is so....well u see he is nothing and is very much not needed at this point in time, so the sooner he is gone the better.

Bas karo tum dono, ek ek karke saara PKYEK khatam kar doge! LOL
HAHA...don't stop us but join usROFL

Don't kill Shaw, for starters. Me adores him. :D You can kill Shanky if you want...He bores me. Ermm Yeah, spare Chand and Haseena .. they're entertaining! And do NOT kill TrAngad. <333 Oooh, wait, did I just spoil ALL of your plans? Evil Smile

.Jane..

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
ok I have been seen ViSu ViSu around the forum and I at first felt it will be very stupid and dumb of me to ask who they but tonight I'm feeling kinda stupid anyway.

so I'm just gonna go ahead and ask my silly question, who are ViSu?Confused

Akankshaa..Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

One viewer!? Did you, really, just say ONE VIEWER!? The people here are gonna bombard EK with bombs and threats if she really does plan not to end up Abhay-Pia together, and you know that. :P

I don't know. I can't say for sure, Akku but yes, I do vouch for myself. AbhIya, for me are something that not even ViSu can recreate in another form, be it AM or otherwise =/

-Edited-

@Angel: Who are Harshiya? LOL LOL LOL

Edited by Chill_Out - 14 March 2011 at 3:44pm

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

ok I have been seen ViSu ViSu around the forum and I at first felt it will be very stupid and dumb of me to ask who they but tonight I'm feeling kinda stupid anyway.

Vivian and Sukriti. LOL Too much lost in your Sid-world, ain't you? :P

.Angel.Jane..

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

Don't kill Shaw, for starters. Me adores him. :D You can kill Shanky if you want...He bores me. Ermm Yeah, spare Chand and Haseena .. they're entertaining! And do NOT kill TrAngad. <333 Oooh, wait, did I just spoil ALL of your plans? Evil Smile
no Shanky is okay and he is not the one picking things up after another dude like his wife Shaw is and for that alone Sid need to to get to him first before finding his way to GanishROFL

don't worry Shaky days are numbered too just let wonder around the jungle on one beautiful night.

why should Chand and Haseena be spare? this two do nothing else other than their evergreen neck dancing and stay indoor all alone long drinking god knows what.

please they have becoming really boring now and got to goEvil Smile

Akankshaa..Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

Vivian and Sukriti. LOL Too much lost in your Sid-world, ain't you? :P

Tell me about it. 
Anyhow, it isn't a stupid question, Angel, so relax Big smile

Akankshaa..Angel

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index