Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Those Who Said Sid is Not a Bad Guy! (Page 7)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Oh My Gawd, Neetz..Tere muh mein ghee shakar and chocolates. :P

I bet Mahi would be really happy..getting her KaPi n ol! And as long as I'm getting PW-RSA.. It's a win-win for me. And ofcourse Sid-Panchi. And Abhay-Metz for all the ViSu lovers. That is the PERFECT solution. Heck, we'd even get ShaSha. LOL

Hehe! Thanks, Akku. 
No ghee-shakar please. Chocolates are welcome, though Tongue

Ya, everyone will be happy except moi. I love my AbhIya Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart

Anyhow, I like KaPi too. They'll act as balm to my broken heart but PKYEK will still be over for meBroken Heart

Edited by Chill_Out - 14 March 2011 at 3:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa..Angel

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Shankar, Protima, T, Danish...
I guess that's it from me Tongue
I would love to add despo T as well but she is sometimes fun to watchROFL

what abt Ruhi and Angad?Evil Smile...........they used to be so damn cute to watch before but now they are so freaking annoying as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by .Angel

well I don't mind anything to get one of them off my face is all goodLOL

hopefully Sid will one day soon have Ganish time and finish him tooDay Dreaming

Ekta take thisfor ruin Shaurya...how could u womanAngry

I'd prefer Shankar out to Shaurya, actually. Sid can help us get rid of all the characters we don't like LOL LOL LOL
Seriously! Writers ke haath nahi kaanpe Shaurya aur MiYa ko barbaad karne se pehle? Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

You know, I kinda expected this.. If you look at EK's history.. There are many many MANY couples she didn't end up together... For example, Ashu Aditi, Prem Mukti etc etc etc. And MiYa are just another of them, though the whole seperation happened because of a gay thing and not a shaadi, for a change. Ouch Sometimes I wonder if Abhay and Pia would end up together at all, looking at her track record. Ermm

well thank god abhay is not a human.....or else he would be crying seeing sid-piya getting married....and be a drunken devdas.....

but in some...she did end up the couples like Prem-Heer...Anurag-Taani...Arjun-Arohi and her various couples but in that too they seperate them by using ONS method.....or mental disorder method...

she is one smart chap when comes to seperating couples......

if only abhay-sid were humans...by now piya would be marrying sid and hurting abhay after sometimes...sid dies...piya marries abhay for revenge and ends falling in love all again than ONS of abhay with previous flame(either real or fake)....than seperation....leaps than they meet.....and it goes on and on non-stop.....

more than shaurya...i like shanker-misha...for a married couple they are prefect not MiYa....

Lmao, I know, right? That's exactly why you should never get addicted to a couple, especially when it's from a EK soap. You can never ever trust her. People say that AP are gonna end together, that's for sure, may I ask how are you all so damned positive?

I have started liking Shankar-Misha now..though, I always prefer MiYa. Their dance today! <333

its ekta show afterall....itne saal ka experience hai yaarLOLLOL

AP will be together in the end no doubts....like i say the couples will unite only in the end....

but kayamath she changes track because of the massive fans following of MiChi......

but i hated ekta for changing couple in tujh sang preet lagayi sajna...it was heart-burning for me...i love yug-vrinda...she changed it into rajbir-vrinda...

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

I would love to add despo T as well but she is sometimes fun to watchROFL

what abt Ruhi and Angad?Evil Smile...........they used to be so damn cute to watch before but now they are so freaking annoying as well.

Ya, there are times when I like T but I won't mind if she's not around. 

TrAngad are at times cute and at times, unbearably annoying but they aren't shown much these days so I'll like to spare them. I kinda like them.

I would love to add Chandeena to the list as well but most people like them and they are important characters.

Anyhow, I feel T will be Sid's next target..

.Angel

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Chandeena are of no use to Sid they are already dead.

I don't like them but can do with mom and do away with dad he is so....so.....so...let me think....he is so....well u see he is nothing and is very much not needed at this point in time, so the sooner he is gone the better.

Akankshaa..Jane..

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

Oh My Gawd, Neetz..Tere muh mein ghee shakar and chocolates. :P

I bet Mahi would be really happy..getting her KaPi n ol! And as long as I'm getting PW-RSA.. It's a win-win for me. And ofcourse Sid-Panchi. And Abhay-Metz for all the ViSu lovers. That is the PERFECT solution. Heck, we'd even get ShaSha. LOL

Hehe! Thanks, Akku. 
No ghee-shakar please. Chocolates are welcome, though Tongue

Ya, everyone will be happy except moi. I love my AbhIya Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart

Anyhow, I like KaPi too. They'll act as balm to my broken heart but PKYEK will still be over for meBroken Heart

Lol, if you're giving me my KaPi and YaRa back, you can have as many chocolates as you want. LOL Aww, don't worry, you'll still get to see AMetz, right? Anyhow, as if this is gonna happen. LOL

.Angel.Jane..

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Chandeena are of no use to Sid they are already dead.

I don't like them but can do with mom and do away with dad he is so....so.....so...let me think....he is so....well u see he is nothing and is very much not needed at this point in time, so the sooner he is gone the better.

Bas karo tum dono, ek ek karke saara PKYEK khatam kar doge! LOL

.Angel

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
@Angel: I don't like either of them. Lol! But ya, Sid can't help us with them, you're right =)

@Akku: Well, it wasn't about ViSu for me. PKYEK was always AbhIya and God forbid, if they won't happen, PKYEK is over for me at least. But that's just me. What harm can one viewer less do anyway? LOL LOL LOL

-Edited-

I can never feel for AM what I'd felt for AbhIya, so even the fact that it's the same actors won't help Disapprove

Edited by Chill_Out - 14 March 2011 at 3:33pm

Akankshaa..Angel

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index