Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Those Who Said Sid is Not a Bad Guy! (Page 6)

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by Chill_Out

I'd prefer Shankar out to Shaurya, actually. Sid can help us get rid of all the characters we don't like LOL LOL LOL
Seriously! Writers ke haath nahi kaanpe Shaurya aur MiYa ko barbaad karne se pehle? Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove
ok then let make list of characters we want gone and then start creating topics abt how badly we want them gone which I'm sure those CVs are gonna read and send Sid after them allROFLROFL
ekta is not like dmg show makers who run their scripts as per forum audiences .

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

well I don't mind anything to get one of them off my face is all goodLOL

hopefully Sid will one day soon have Ganish time and finish him tooDay Dreaming

Ekta take thisfor ruin Shaurya...how could u womanAngry

I'd prefer Shankar out to Shaurya, actually. Sid can help us get rid of all the characters we don't like LOL LOL LOL
Seriously! Writers ke haath nahi kaanpe Shaurya aur MiYa ko barbaad karne se pehle? Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

You know, I kinda expected this.. If you look at EK's history.. There are many many MANY couples she didn't end up together... For example, Ashu Aditi, Prem Mukti etc etc etc. And MiYa are just another of them, though the whole seperation happened because of a gay thing and not a shaadi, for a change. Ouch Sometimes I wonder if Abhay and Pia would end up together at all, looking at her track record. Ermm

well thank god abhay is not a human.....or else he would be crying seeing sid-piya getting married....and be a drunken devdas.....

but in some...she did end up the couples like Prem-Heer...Anurag-Taani...Arjun-Arohi and her various couples but in that too they seperate them by using ONS method.....or mental disorder method...

she is one smart chap when comes to seperating couples......

if only abhay-sid were humans...by now piya would be marrying sid and hurting abhay after sometimes...sid dies...piya marries abhay for revenge and ends falling in love all again than ONS of abhay with previous flame(either real or fake)....than seperation....leaps than they meet.....and it goes on and on non-stop.....

more than shaurya...i like shanker-misha...for a married couple they are prefect not MiYa....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

ok then let make list of characters we want gone and then start creating topics abt how badly we want them gone which I'm sure those CVs are gonna read and send Sid after them allROFLROFL

i agree with you...one thing i completely love abt ekta and PKYEK..is that the CVs doesn't read the forum and go ahead with the story...i am completely in love with it.....

DMG was disaster...

.Angel

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

You know, I kinda expected this.. If you look at EK's history.. There are many many MANY couples she didn't end up together... For example, Ashu Aditi, Prem Mukti etc etc etc. And MiYa are just another of them, though the whole seperation happened because of a gay thing and not a shaadi, for a change. Ouch Sometimes I wonder if Abhay and Pia would end up together at all, looking at her track record. Ermm

Frankly speaking Akku, I never followed Ashu-Aditi (I don't even know who they are) or Prem Mukti (they were on and off and I loved them. I cried so much when Mukti died), but I have a certain attachment to MiYa, you know, even now that Shaurya's gay. I will hate EK forever for this.
AbhIya? Even I have my doubts. See, as it is half the forum thinks Pia doesn't deserve Abhay, so this is what will happen:

They will bring Maithili back for Abhay so AM love story will no longer be tragic, it will have a happy ending. Pia will realise that her feelings for Abhay are indeed only an obsession, a teenage infatuation and not love, and that she actually loves Kabir, so we'll get our KaPi. Then of course, we have Sid-Panchi and TrAngad. Shankar will realise that he too is a homosexual in love with Shaurya. Meanwhile, we see entry of a new character for Mishu played by RSA. Danish and T will find solace in each other and Protima and the princy will hook up. Madhu-Arnab aur Chandeena toh hain hee. So, in the end, everyone will live happily ever after! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieAkankshaa.

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

I know she isn't and that is why I like her/her shows more than any other PH out there but still it won't hurt by trying our luck na?

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well I don't mind anything to get one of them off my face is all goodLOL

hopefully Sid will one day soon have Ganish time and finish him tooDay Dreaming

Ekta take thisfor ruin Shaurya...how could u womanAngry

well thank god abhay is not a human.....or else he would be crying seeing sid-piya getting married....and be a drunken devdas.....

but in some...she did end up the couples like Prem-Heer...Anurag-Taani...Arjun-Arohi and her various couples but in that too they seperate them by using ONS method.....or mental disorder method...

she is one smart chap when comes to seperating couples......

if only abhay-sid were humans...by now piya would be marrying sid and hurting abhay after sometimes...sid dies...piya marries abhay for revenge and ends falling in love all again than ONS of abhay with previous flame(either real or fake)....than seperation....leaps than they meet.....and it goes on and on non-stop.....

more than shaurya...i like shanker-misha...for a married couple they are prefect not MiYa....

Lmao, I know, right? That's exactly why you should never get addicted to a couple, especially when it's from a EK soap. You can never ever trust her. People say that AP are gonna end together, that's for sure, may I ask how are you all so damned positive?

I have started liking Shankar-Misha now..though, I always prefer MiYa. Their dance today! <333
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

Shankar, Protima, T, Danish...
I guess that's it from me Tongue
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Frankly speaking Akku, I never followed Ashu-Aditi (I don't even know who they are) or Prem Mukti (they were on and off and I loved them. I cried so much when Mukti died), but I have a certain attachment to MiYa, you know, even now that Shaurya's gay. I will hate EK forever for this.
AbhIya? Even I have my doubts. See, as it is half the forum thinks Pia doesn't deserve Abhay, so this is what will happen:

They will bring Maithili back for Abhay so AM love story will no longer be tragic, it will have a happy ending. Pia will realise that her feelings for Abhay are indeed only an obsession, a teenage infatuation and not love, and that she actually loves Kabir, so we'll get our KaPi. Then of course, we have Sid-Panchi and TrAngad. Shankar will realise that he too is a homosexual in love with Shaurya. Meanwhile, we see entry of a new character for Mishu played by RSA. Danish and T will find solace in each other and Protima and the princy will hook up. Madhu-Arnab aur Chandeena toh hain hee. So, in the end, everyone will live happily ever after! Big smile

Oh My Gawd, Neetz..Tere muh mein ghee shakar and chocolates. :P

I bet Mahi would be really happy..getting her KaPi n ol! And as long as I'm getting PW-RSA.. It's a win-win for me. And ofcourse Sid-Panchi. And Abhay-Metz for all the ViSu lovers. That is the PERFECT solution. Heck, we'd even get ShaSha. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Angel.Jane..Mages

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index