Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Those Who Said Sid is Not a Bad Guy! (Page 4)

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
OKK...I have a question.. Chand-hasena Abhay only attack animals? Not humans?

^^ if thats d case i remember during one raichand party,Hasena were so desparate for blood (looking @ some ladies) i though,Both Chand-hasena goona kill dem after d partyROFL

As for Abhay ,I havent seen him drinking anything..so dont know what to say but vampire toh woh bhi hai,,kya parak padta haiStern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanvismile

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

one question guys,

so when does likely for us to start seen Sid sucking/killing men as well or is he only gonna go after women? :(

by God what did women ever do to him......I wanna see him talking down men as well.

yaar what can he do actually...womens are falling into his charms and throw themselves on him....just look how shanaya openly say "come on baby drink my blood".....and the other says "sid mujhe tumhari ankhen bahut pasand hai"......all the womens are being cheap and despo...so he makes them as his dinner....i don't blame him at all

everyone throws themselves on him except for panchi....i think next victim would be T....

and also he suffered this vampire life because of a women.....he hates his brother because of a women...he suffered alot because of a women....so his hatred for womens is in the top level....

but i remember sid telling danish that he will kill him if he is seen anywhere near panchi....so i think of man...he would love to make danish as his dinner...since danish is messing around his ladylove panchi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

safeplacetolandSahiPakdeHai.

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

^^ if thats d case i remember during one raichand party,Hasena were so desparate for blood (looking @ some ladies) i though,Both Chand-hasena goona kill dem after d partyROFL

As for Abhay ,I havent seen him drinking anything..so dont know what to say but vampire toh woh bhi hai,,kya parak padta haiStern Smile

haan koi pharak nahi padta LOLsirf idhar odhar bhagta rehta haiLOL

SahiPakdeHai.

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Omg, Angel! ROFL ROFL ROFL

As much as I loved Shaurya once upon a time, he's getting on my nerves these days. I hope Sid knocks him down next! Tongue

@Women: Not really Sid's fault you see. Women throw themselves on him like, 'Aa bel mujhe maar' so what is our poor evil vampy suppose to do? LOL LOL LOL
HAHA....OMG u r thinking of him haven Shaurya as his dinnerShocked......and I thought that I was evil when the thought cross my mindROFL

my god watching him picking things up after Shankar like his wife is damn annoying and that scene with him and Shankar on the bed made me wish Sid enter the room and finish things off right there.Evil Smile

I'm all up for Gay guys and tracks but theirs is boring and is freaking annoying to watch too.

so don't worry Sid will get to Shaurya soon but before that I want him after real strong men then come back to lady Shaurya laterROFL

hope some despo women stop trowing themselves at Sid for nowUnhappyLOL

Edited by .Angel - 14 March 2011 at 2:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SahiPakdeHai..Jane..

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

yaar what can he do actually...womens are falling into his charms and throw themselves on him....just look how shanaya openly say "come on baby drink my blood".....and the other says "sid mujhe tumhari ankhen bahut pasand hai"......all the womens are being cheap and despo...so he makes them as his dinner....i don't blame him at all

everyone throws themselves on him except for panchi....i think next victim would be T....

and also he suffered this vampire life because of a women.....he hates his brother because of a women...he suffered alot because of a women....so his hatred for womens is in the top level....

but i remember sid telling danish that he will kill him if he is seen anywhere near panchi....so i think of man...he would love to make danish as his dinner...since danish is messing around his ladylove panchi

yaa shanaya is so cheap i read some viewer saying that i feel giving two tight slaps to ugly shanaya LOLserioulsy she flirts so cheaply 
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

oh Mages, I much as I will love to see Sid digging his fangs down Ganish throat I don't think he has his time right now.

Sid is so freaking mad at women he want to see them all gone so that he can have hima nd his Brother back........u know as in just the two of them.

I just hope and wish that Abhay did not turn his back on is brother for love.

SahiPakdeHai.

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by piya2025

haan koi pharak nahi padta LOLsirf idhar odhar bhagta rehta haiLOL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLMy mom watched todays epi wid me & She was like "Do dey really exist? " & i said hann & were telling her abt vampir walking cum running speedLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

& abt Sid-I loved his dialouge.."iss shaher k log khud hi mere pass aa jate hai" he remind me one of a story of a clever fox.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.True-D guy is so charming dat ppl r ready to have his dinner.. He is not @ faultsLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

.Angel

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

HAHA....OMG u r thinking of him haven Shaurya as his dinnerShocked......and I thought that I was evil when the thought cross my mindROFL

my god watching him picking things up after Shankar like his wife is damn annoying and that scene with him and Shankar on the bed made me wish Sid enter the room and finish things off right there.Evil Smile

I'm all up for Gay guys and tracks but theirs is boring and is freaking annoying to watch too.

so don't worry Sid will get to Shaurya soon but before that I want him after real strong men then come back to lady Shaurya laterROFL

hope some despo women stop trowing themselves at Sid for nowUnhappyLOL

Oh, I can be very evil Evil Smile and Sid manages to get me at my evil best! Big smile
I still have a soft corner for Shaurya but seriously, no matter what, there's a limit to my endurance when it comes to useless and waste tracks! Why? Why did they ruin Shaurya? Why? I can never forgive EK for this! And his obsession with Shankar is pissing me off!
Well, how about Shankar then? Not that he's strong but still..Tongue because I have no other candidate. Oh, how about Danish?! Purrfecto! Tongue
Women will continue throwing themselves all over Sid, it's disgusting. But oh well, out Siddy boy knows how to tackle them! Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index