Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Those Who Said Sid is Not a Bad Guy! (Page 3)

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Joined: 12 May 2008
Posts: 29158

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
"Jo dikhta hai,hamesha woh hota nahin hai"

As he's not dat old as much Chand is,Its his charecter to be wid girls all d time..U cant say-He's bad but he's a vampire & to survive he needs human blood..So does Chand-Hasena & Abhay.

If he were a living human & yet doing all this,I'd have say,He's charecterless or on a softer note..He's a flirt..

But acc to d interviews,He has his own heartbreaking story too..So lets not judge a charecter by his some movements :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Angel

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Joined: 18 December 2010
Posts: 922

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
i never said sid is not a bad guy .............he is damon the evil minded damon but somewhere in his heart he is soft or he will be nice i guess piya will make him a bit nice guy.......like elena somewhat changed a bit of damon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Angel

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Joined: 31 May 2008
Posts: 36511

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

"Jo dikhta hai,hamesha woh hota nahin hai"

As he's not dat old as much Chand is,Its his charecter to be wid girls all d time..U cant say-He's bad but he's a vampire & to survive he needs human blood..So does Chand-Hasena & Abhay.

If he were a living human & yet doing all this,I'd have say,He's charecterless or on a softer note..He's a flirt..

But acc to d interviews,He has his own heartbreaking story too..So lets not judge a charecter by his some movements :)
WORD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahiPakdeHai.

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Joined: 06 August 2009
Posts: 9058

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
i agree sid is cruel vampire or a normal vampire  ,whatever ,but i wonder chand and abhay how do they survive????,abhay never attacks human beings but i m sure he must be attacking animals ,i dont think he survives on plants LOL just because animals cant speak for them self ,we consider him innocent ,because we are humans we feel bad with sid s acts.
i woudnt justify sid s actions that he is doin becoz of his tragic past ,whatever the reason whats wrong is wrong evry person starts follows wrong becoz of certain reasons they are not starting only bad.lastly we like bad boys as they r interesting to watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 67429

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainaloveabhiya

i never said sid is not a bad guy .............he is damon the evil minded damon but somewhere in his heart he is soft or he will be nice i guess piya will make him a bit nice guy.......like elena somewhat changed a bit of damon
 
well in this matter i don't want piya to interfere...i want panchi to do that because panchi is the only one who have seen sid's soft nature while saving her from danish...sleeping in the car for her....till now piya is just seeing his fake niceness which is eventually evil minded....only panchi have seen his trueself.....the normal sid....the vampire with a heart...
 
the more he sees piya...the more evil he will get to snatch her from abhay.......piya only brings the evil side of sid...not the good.....
 
panchi brings the good side of him....
 
as for damon....he always has an heart unlike sid....its just that he doesn't show it out because he wants to prove everyone that he is evil....everyone hates him......elena changed damon for sure...but he never tried snatching elena from stefan.....he had those ideas(in the book).....but then he stopped at one point of time since elena brought some changes in him
 
damon is way more sexy evil in the book than the show.....infact sid is similar to the damon in the book rather than the series....and sid-abhay story is going exactly the way of stefan-damon from the book...the rivarly and sid snatching piya from abhay to make his dark princess...just like damon who wants katherine as his dark princess....
 
if going by the show.....damon is a sweetheart.....unlike damon in the book who has hatred for his brother stefan since they were together as humans.....that goes same for stefan
 
in the show at least damon-stefan had that brotherhood bond even though they hated each other...damon hates his bro but then if he never sees him in front of his sight...he gets worried...a pain is seen in his eyes.....
 
Ian-Paul rocks as stefan-damon.......natural chemistry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.SahiPakdeHai.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

i agree sid is cruel vampire or a normal vampire  ,whatever ,but i wonder chand and abhay how do they survive????,abhay never attacks human beings but i m sure he must be attacking animals ,i dont think he survives on plants LOL just because animals cant speak for them self ,we consider him innocent ,because we are humans we feel bad with sid s acts.
i woudnt justify sid s actions that he is doin becoz of his tragic past ,whatever the reason whats wrong is wrong evry person starts follows wrong becoz of certain reasons they are not starting only bad.lastly we like bad boys as they r interesting to watch.

Totally agree! We can't spare Chand and Abhay just because they attack animals instead of humans or drink blood out of glass instead of directly from the body Dead Tongue
And yes, I will not justify Sid's actions either. I'm sure there is a very strong reason behind why Sid is what he is today. Regardless, evil is evil Embarrassed

And oh yes, we just love bad boys, no denying that LOL LOL LOL
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Joined: 31 May 2008
Posts: 36511

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
one question guys,


so when does likely for us to start seen Sid sucking/killing men as well or is he only gonna go after women? :(


by God what did women ever do to him......I wanna see him talking down men as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

one question guys,


so when does likely for us to start seen Sid sucking/killing men as well or is he only gonna go after women? :(


by God what did women ever do to him......I wanna see him talking down men as well.


Omg, Angel! ROFL ROFL ROFL

As much as I loved Shaurya once upon a time, he's getting on my nerves these days. I hope Sid knocks him down next! Tongue

@Women: Not really Sid's fault you see. Women throw themselves on him like, 'Aa bel mujhe maar' so what is our poor evil vampy suppose to do? LOL LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanvismileSahiPakdeHai..Angel

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index