Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Those Who Said Sid is Not a Bad Guy! (Page 2)

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Sid is grey character and till now CV has shown his evil side . He is evil by all means , the way he kill all the innocent girls with no remorse . Till we get to know his other side of character ..it is difficult to sympathise with him .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaBazingaaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
HAHA.

Nice post Ka7eela, i have no comments for this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
i dont know if i can judge him still . will have to wait until the back story is reveal as even sk mentioned that there was a sad and painful past where the audience would sympathize for him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BazingaaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
If evil mens Sid then hey, who the hell wants good? Wink LOL

But I still disagree about him being evil. I think he's a grey character and without knowing his story we can't judge! 

Besides Sid has a past too. He loved Maithili, just like Abhay and yet it was Abhay who got her. It was Abhay to whom Maithili gave her heart to. And it was Abhay who snatched away his dream [unintentionally of course but still...] when it was inches away from him. That's got to leave a scar dude. And if u have 200 years to keep thinking about the hateful thing your younger brother did to u I think pretty much anyone would become "evil".

Well, for TVD fans, Damon was similar too but I don't think anyone found him evil....Smile

Oh well. No offence to anyone!

xoxo
Aanya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

koyal-kajalAkankshaa.Bazingaa.Angel

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

If evil mens Sid then hey, who the hell wants good? Wink LOL

But I still disagree about him being evil. I think he's a grey character and without knowing his story we can't judge! 

Besides Sid has a past too. He loved Maithili, just like Abhay and yet it was Abhay who got her. It was Abhay to whom Maithili gave her heart to. And it was Abhay who snatched away his dream [unintentionally of course but still...] when it was inches away from him. That's got to leave a scar dude. And if u have 200 years to keep thinking about the hateful thing your younger brother did to u I think pretty much anyone would become "evil".

Well, for TVD fans, Damon was similar too but I don't think anyone found him evil....Smile

Oh well. No offence to anyone!

xoxo
Aanya

i totally agree sid had a past too so we cant judge him until the whole history is revealed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
well we can't judge sid by not looking at his past history....200 years of grudge with his brother...the brother whom he loves alot.....a unheal wound have turn into rotten...so anyone can become evil...we still don't know the FB of sid...and his POV of maithilli....so still very hard to judge his character....its only revealed one part of his nature...the other is still unknown

he has soft...sweet and caring nature too but then thats only revealed to panchi....there is more of him...rather than charming...cassanova...flirt....devil...evil vampire...

there is more interesting events in him

and if evil is so sexy than who wants good......

but yes i do feel bad for the innocent girls..for no reason he killed them but then my heart bleeds more for panchi....unknownly she have given her heart and soul to evil inhuman beast....
chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
He must have had a bad past, and he may not be that bad. but tht does not justify what he is doing Now!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index