Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Those Who Said Sid is Not a Bad Guy! (Page 15)

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

[

yaar i give you a short update of the SidChi scenes....

SidChi were discussing abt the office profits....suddenly sid changes questions to panchi and tells her that he doesn't believe that abhay can do murders.....he says that abhay has been working with him to 2-3 days...and he is a very quiet types....he thinks that its an animal attack....and panchi agrees with her

then panchi tells him that she have seen his behaviour with all his womens....he was always very very rude and arrogant towards them and also thinks them as some kind of objects...but then the truth is....he is hiding his ownself....he is a very nice person in his heart....sid was dumbstruck hearing this...but than the man he is....he just listen to her

sid tells panchi...that he is not a killer but a lover....and panchi tells he is sweet...suddenly he is back to his vampire mode behind panchi telling her that "He is thirsty"....and panchi give him water to drinkLOLLOLLOL(bechari doesn't even know what thirst he was talking abtCryConfused)....then he tells that he is sure that its an animal attack.....and tell her that he is not violent type person...he even doesn't plat violence gamesLOLLOL.....than panchi says that she needs to get back to work

then he told his double meaning dialogues to panchi when she left "Tum Meri Asli Pyaas Ko Bujaoghe".....

a cute scenes: while taking water from panchi's hands...he came closer to her little bit and panchi blushes and her heartbeat rises

thats what happened...that left us SidChi fans to all wonder...what is this evil vampire upto panchi......

his words for panchi were a double meaning....

but for T...he did a confirmation that her blood is attracting him...and T is going to be yummy than shanaya....

was that a blush i felt she got scared

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks Mages,for d update *hugs*..Ok so siddy widdy boy on a roll..but hopefully he wont make a rolll of Panchi & eat it *rofl* Hmm BTW those sweet words for Abhay or Sid? I mean,"he's gud from inside n all"
Though Sid's words r lil confusing but donno why i feel,he loves her but not aware of his own feelings :P
"tum mere asli payass bujaoghi" Khoon ka payas toh nahin ho sakti as he's bujayofy dem wid shanaya..n all other..may be he was talking abt payaar ki payas..chalo me being hopefull..Ekta dont ruin my dear Sid..I know u r known fo runiing sweethearts but not this 1 *making evil face*
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by Mages

[

yaar i give you a short update of the SidChi scenes....

SidChi were discussing abt the office profits....suddenly sid changes questions to panchi and tells her that he doesn't believe that abhay can do murders.....he says that abhay has been working with him to 2-3 days...and he is a very quiet types....he thinks that its an animal attack....and panchi agrees with her

then panchi tells him that she have seen his behaviour with all his womens....he was always very very rude and arrogant towards them and also thinks them as some kind of objects...but then the truth is....he is hiding his ownself....he is a very nice person in his heart....sid was dumbstruck hearing this...but than the man he is....he just listen to her

sid tells panchi...that he is not a killer but a lover....and panchi tells he is sweet...suddenly he is back to his vampire mode behind panchi telling her that "He is thirsty"....and panchi give him water to drinkLOLLOLLOL(bechari doesn't even know what thirst he was talking abtCryConfused)....then he tells that he is sure that its an animal attack.....and tell her that he is not violent type person...he even doesn't plat violence gamesLOLLOL.....than panchi says that she needs to get back to work

then he told his double meaning dialogues to panchi when she left "Tum Meri Asli Pyaas Ko Bujaoghe".....

a cute scenes: while taking water from panchi's hands...he came closer to her little bit and panchi blushes and her heartbeat rises

thats what happened...that left us SidChi fans to all wonder...what is this evil vampire upto panchi......

his words for panchi were a double meaning....

but for T...he did a confirmation that her blood is attracting him...and T is going to be yummy than shanaya....

was that a blush i felt she got scared

it was a blush when he came to take water...after that i don't know....yup she was scared since she has no control in herself...since her cassanova boss has charm her well
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

Thanks Mages,for d update *hugs*..Ok so siddy widdy boy on a roll..but hopefully he wont make a rolll of Panchi & eat it *rofl* Hmm BTW those sweet words for Abhay or Sid? I mean,"he's gud from inside n all"
Though Sid's words r lil confusing but donno why i feel,he loves her but not aware of his own feelings :P
"tum mere asli payass bujaoghi" Khoon ka payas toh nahin ho sakti as he's bujayofy dem wid shanaya..n all other..may be he was talking abt payaar ki payas..chalo me being hopefull..Ekta dont ruin my dear Sid..I know u r known fo runiing sweethearts but not this 1 *making evil face*

well the good words are not for abhay but sid......he was little uncomfortable when panchi tells him the good magical words.....

his words are really confusing when it comes to panchi.....even i feel he loves her but not aware of his feelings due to revenge...maithilli...ring....

he told himself while talking to T....yeh shanaya se yummy hogi...uski khoon mujhe pukarahi hai....he confirms that sure he will make chilli tandoori out of T

as for panchi...he just says "I am thirsty" and then "Tum Meri Asli Pyaas Bujaoghe".....there was no words of blood in here from his mouth...but all those words are enough to know what he means....

and abt ekta ruining couples.....i agree....and one good couple she ruined is robindo-mouli from tere liye...preet-meher from KDMHMD....puskar-piya from kasamh se....shaksham-P2 from KZK...prem-mukhti from KZK....

Edited by Mages - 15 March 2011 at 2:21pm
SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Ok so all those were for did..*cool*& Sid were uncomfortable after hearing those words..*even better* I could be wrong but i felt a cruel vampire like Sid geting uncomfortable just by hearing some sweet words from a person whom he saved several time,its a positive thing..I dont know what he meant by "payas bujao" line but dont think it was for blood dat too panchi..
& lol im sure (i think) dat T sid ki pakad mein nahin anne wali..So tanduri toh T hone se rahi..but yes yes i do hope we get a clue soon what he actually meant by "payas bujao" line.. coz I really want Sid & panchi to have a future together & Panchi bringing out some good things infront of Sid abt himself which makes him feel spacial too,as he thinks he's alone n all..(he's lonely & possibily dats d reason of his cruelness).Even though he doesnt have a heart (as vampire doesnt have one) coz of Panchi he starts feeling like having one;)

Edit-added-
preet-meher from KDMHMD....puskar-piya from kasamh se-These 2were my favsOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.& i hate when she present such young ppl as oldies..It really a pain to watch dem like dat.. I really Loved Pishkar in Kasam se & his jodi wid Piya were just hotTongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Edited by piya2025 - 15 March 2011 at 2:30pm
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

Ok so all those were for did..*cool*& Sid were uncomfortable after hearing those words..*even better* I could be wrong but i felt a cruel vampire like Sid geting uncomfortable just by hearing some sweet words from a person whom he saved several time,its a positive thing..I dont know what he meant by "payas bujao" line but dont think it was for blood dat too panchi..
& lol im sure (i think) dat T sid ki pakad mein nahin anne wali..So tanduri toh T hone se rahi..but yes yes i do hope we get a clue soon what he actually meant by "payas bujao" line.. coz I really want Sid & panchi to have a future together & Panchi bringing out some good things infront of Sid abt himself which makes him feel spacial too,as he thinks he's alone n all..(he's lonely & possibily dats d reason of his cruelness).Even though he doesnt have a heart (as vampire doesnt have one) coz of Panchi he starts feeling like having one;)

Edit-added-
preet-meher from KDMHMD....puskar-piya from kasamh se-These 2were my favsOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.& i hate when she present such young ppl as oldies..It really a pain to watch dem like dat.. I really Loved Pishkar in Kasam se & his jodi wid Piya were just hotTongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

well i really don't know...but then i wish what you say come true...even i love SidChi alot...but seeing all his evil tactics...just make me confused.....

but yes he is lonely..that makes him even more cruel...but then he doesn't want to be good himself.....even panchi is praising him...he still back to his normal krap.....i don't understand this vampire at all......

i only feel bad for panchi...she is in for a very serious heartbreak

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahiPakdeHai.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index