Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Those Who Said Sid is Not a Bad Guy! (Page 14)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

@ka7eela- i think u've taken his charecter too seriouysly lol..
As u said "if one of them were someone you loved or even you!!! would you feel the same way then?Tongue would you still have a soft spot for Sid!!!!Confused" Den i'd say if some vampire were around me & if i were aware abt d fact i'd have goten a heart attrack right @ dat moment..Baki ka chodo khudko bachana bhi mushkil hota..& Do u think Vampire like Abhay does exist? I dont think so,Vampires r not meant to be sweet..Dey r vampires..Suckers of human/animal's blood.Coz der livlihood depends on humans blood & to get d blood dey 'd do whatever dey could.. Traping women..Dating dem etc..Vampire needs blood..Dats it.

U should not compare d charecter or charecters of d show wid real life's real ppl..coz dey r  simply not real..:)
Yes,I do find or have reason to justify Sid's action,as its just a show.In reality Vampire ko justify karne k lia bachna bhi toh zarrori hai na bhai LOL

i agree with you completely...but then trapping panchi is wrongAngryAngry

god knows what was the jerk talking abt panchi.....Angry

well one thing confirm...after sid gets bored with T....she is definetly going to be his chilly tandoori....LOLLOL

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

As u said "if one of them were someone you loved or even you!!! would you feel the same way then?Tongue would you still have a soft spot for Sid!!!!Confused" Den i'd say if some vampire were around me & if i were aware abt d fact i'd have goten a heart attrack right @ dat moment..Baki ka chodo khudko bachana bhi mushkil hota..& Do u think Vampire like Abhay does exist? I dont think so,Vampires r not meant to be sweet..Dey r vampires..Suckers of human/animal's blood.Coz der livlihood depends on humans blood & to get d blood dey 'd do whatever dey could.. Traping women..Dating dem etc..Vampire needs blood..Dats it.

U should not compare d charecter or charecters of d show wid real life's real ppl..coz dey r  simply not real..:)
Yes,I do find or have reason to justify Sid's action,as its just a show.In reality Vampire ko justify karne k lia bachna bhi toh zarrori hai na bhai LOL

LOLLOL you got mew wrong hun!!  this is not about  vampires!!Tongue

i am talking bout his character as it is! he deceives and he kills, so how can any one justify that? how can anyone say he is not bad he is not evil!!

i have seen people rejoicing him killing shanaya!! that i find very disturbing!!

juts because we see him killing random people you cant says its ok cause they dont matter to the story!!

the same people will feel bad and curse him if he tomorrow he kills panchi for example!!

my point is even if you like an actor or a character try to see his/her reality as it is  instead of being delusional and justifying his wrong and evil acts!!  just because you like him

Edited by ka7eela - 15 March 2011 at 1:24pm
SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
@Mages- Hehe i didnt watch today's epi..Did he said anything bad abt Panchi? all i know he's just On for d revenge..Thinking abt panchi is out of his routine i guess..ROFL
Though somewhere i feel,he wont harm Panchi & eventually may fall for her..Not dat lovey-dovey way..May be like gets attrach to her..
SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

LOLLOL you got mew wrong hun!!  this is not about  vampires!!Tongue

i am talking bout his character as it is! he deceives and he kills, so how can any one justify that? how can anyone say he is not bad he is not evil!!

i have seen people rejoicing him killing shanaya!! that i find very disturbing!!

juts because we see him killing random people you cant says its ok cause they dont matter to the story!!

the same people will feel bad and curse him if he tomorrow he kills panchi for example!!

my point is even if you like an actor or a character try to see his/her reality as it is  instead of being delusional and justifying his wrong and evil acts!!  just because you like him
umm No..i didnt take ur words in a wrong way babes..& NahinnnnnnLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Im not being biased here.. For a change I like all d charecters of d show Except dat Shauriya (since gay track startedSleepy ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.)& as for ur ans..

All his acts r justified COZ-

Here we r having him as Vampire Not a HumanWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Angel

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Ka7eela, he won't kill Panchi. If he wanted to kill her, he'd had many oppurtunities to do so. He spent a night in his car for her, he saved her from her pile-on stalker ex fiancee .. he cares for her, in his own peculiar way, and him killing Panchi would not only be stupid, but completely unjustifiable BECAUSE she is the only person he has shown a single bit of humanity for, till date. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SahiPakdeHai..Angel

Vivilaciouss_me Senior Member
Vivilaciouss_me
Vivilaciouss_me

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
I wholheartdly agree! OffCorse HE IS EVIL! No denyin in dat! Bt its hs evil face dat makes hm intrstn isnt it!! Da way he kills hs prey without ny mercy..omg! Its so thrillin 2 wtch dose scenes! Lol
Guess, i m being bit evil nw! Wink
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

@Mages- Hehe i didnt watch today's epi..Did he said anything bad abt Panchi? all i know he's just On for d revenge..Thinking abt panchi is out of his routine i guess..ROFL
Though somewhere i feel,he wont harm Panchi & eventually may fall for her..Not dat lovey-dovey way..May be like gets attrach to her..

yaar i give you a short update of the SidChi scenes....

SidChi were discussing abt the office profits....suddenly sid changes questions to panchi and tells her that he doesn't believe that abhay can do murders.....he says that abhay has been working with him to 2-3 days...and he is a very quiet types....he thinks that its an animal attack....and panchi agrees with her

then panchi tells him that she have seen his behaviour with all his womens....he was always very very rude and arrogant towards them and also thinks them as some kind of objects...but then the truth is....he is hiding his ownself....he is a very nice person in his heart....sid was dumbstruck hearing this...but than the man he is....he just listen to her

sid tells panchi...that he is not a killer but a lover....and panchi tells he is sweet...suddenly he is back to his vampire mode behind panchi telling her that "He is thirsty"....and panchi give him water to drinkLOLLOLLOL(bechari doesn't even know what thirst he was talking abtCryConfused)....then he tells that he is sure that its an animal attack.....and tell her that he is not violent type person...he even doesn't plat violence gamesLOLLOL.....than panchi says that she needs to get back to work

then he told his double meaning dialogues to panchi when she left "Tum Meri Asli Pyaas Ko Bujaoghe".....

a cute scenes: while taking water from panchi's hands...he came closer to her little bit and panchi blushes and her heartbeat rises

thats what happened...that left us SidChi fans to all wonder...what is this evil vampire upto panchi......

his words for panchi were a double meaning....

but for T...he did a confirmation that her blood is attracting him...and T is going to be yummy than shanaya....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahiPakdeHai.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Ka7eela, he won't kill Panchi. If he wanted to kill her, he'd had many oppurtunities to do so. He spent a night in his car for her, he saved her from her pile-on stalker ex fiancee .. he cares for her, in his own peculiar way, and him killing Panchi would not only be stupid, but completely unjustifiable BECAUSE she is the only person he has shown a single bit of humanity for, till date. Embarrassed

yaar have you watched tdy episode.....than you would change your mind and opinion abt sid regarding his birdie...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index