Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Those Who Said Sid is Not a Bad Guy! (Page 13)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by Chill_Out

For that, Angel, first Panchi will have to be madly in love with Sid before the revelation. If Panchi feels the same way for Sid like Pia felt for Abhay just before the revelation, then like I had faith that ultimately Pia will accept Abhay, I do have faith that Panchi, too, will eventually accept Sid =)
And yes, this will make sense only if Panchi's feelings are taken to yet another level before Sid's real face comes out in the open. I'm not too worried on that front. In fact, Panchi is a strong girl, I'm sure she'll deal with it <33

completely spoke my words out....more than danish...panchi feelings are more powerful for sid

Actually, it's tough to believe that Panchi's feelings for her boss who she's met a month back are stronger than the guy she dated for four years but yes, it's been portrayed that way. And ya, time doesn't really matter. Click and chem have a role to play too. I also feel that her feelings for Sid are stronger than for Danish. Maybe that's why Danish came out to be a loose character, because Panchi was never destined with him. This proves that whatever happens, happens for the best =)

yes even it was tough for me to believe that panchi's feelings for sid is way more stronger than danish because panchi-sid met for 1 month and danish-sid met for 4 years....even when danish broke her heart...she was being her normal self.....i guess with danish was only infatuated...she thought she loves danish but then she was just infatuated with him....she never show any kinds of anger...jealousy...all her negatives sides when she was with danish

with sid...she brings out all the negative sides of hers which was hidden deep down....anger...jealousy....catfights...it was never panchi kinds.....love is something to bring out both your positive and negative sides...and sid really brought out both her sides...being strong and not giving in to sid's tantrums showed her positives sides....and sid being with bimbos and T shows her negative sides of jealousy...anger...catfights....thats what love is all abt.....and yes i agree love doesn't matter of time.....its just matter the heart of the person...and panchi saw softness in her cassanova boss...but i am afraid what will happen if she knows sid is a vampire.....she is going to be heartbroken.....

whatever happens is for the real good....i agree....sid is the best man/vampire for panchi...i never liked danish with panchi...he was a jerk....fake idiot....i hated the way he talked to piya in the engagement

Edited by Mages - 14 March 2011 at 6:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
He is bad and evil too.. no doubt for that..
I heard that he is gray... later he will be little positive.. not sure though...Confused
anyway looking current track he is not at not lovable to me...I appriciate actor Siddarth Karnik's performance... but dont like char "Sid".. if Sid is meant for dark and evil character to be hated.. then the actor is successful in his efforts ...Smile

ka7eela

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
ofcourse he is evil, no doubt about that,k i nhope he suffers big time
but there is a problem , i like him with panchi so much that i keep forgiving himLOLLOLLOL
and keep hoping he will change for good
chalo lets seeSmile what happens next
MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
I would still say sid is not bad guy! He has dimensions to his character! He is emotionless, cold hearted and selfish at this point of time .But wait before forming an opinion, From what I can see right now Sid will have the most interesting and difficult character! Its really foolish how TV show tries to potray characters as white and black and then say its realistic TV! No one in real life can be termed as just good or just bad! We all are grey and Sid in this series is grey too! Further , lets wait and hear his side of story and then lets form our opinion about him! Believe me Sid has a far more interesting characterisation to be just termed as bad! I am now more excited to see how his character unfolds.
Further as someone said He is a vampire, what did you expect him to do? Its his nature to kill and drink blood and he just did that.

Aanya.

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
kaheela ur viewpoint cnt be disputed.....he is evil....bt still then sumthng makes me think dat he has a gud side to him as well....which panchi may bring out if she doesnt run away frm him when she gets to kne his truth or if she is left alive.....i hav a feelng dat sid may finish her offCry.....bt then d same is d case wid damon rite...hnstly spkng am cnfusd.....his atrocities makes hm deserve nthng less dan death...evn death is small.....bt he has a disastrous past toooUnhappy
angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
every thing he does..is the worst.....i agree......i like him bcz of his realistic acts..he actually behaves like the vamps.........

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
thank you all for you valuable in putSmile although some answers shocked meShocked 

as i still cant understand  how can any one justify sid!!

how can any one justify his deception, and his sick affairs  or worst  his killing of innocent women!!!!!!!!! 

think of it what if one of them were someone you loved or even you!!! would you feel the same way then?Tongue would you still have a soft spot for Sid!!!!Confused

if you say he had a heart breaking past!! i will say so?!!!!!! Confuseddoes that give him the right to seduce, use,  deceive , kill hundreds of women ? does his heart breaking past justify it!!!Confused 

is being heart broken or having traumatic past a valid reason to do these evil acts?!?!!!!!!!! to take lives of innocent people!!

if your answer is yes then you should feel the same wayfor those psychotic killers, rapists, who are stacked in jails and set them free too, because they too were victims of traumatic past! or abusive childhoodConfused
 how can any one think like that?!!! i am just shocked!!

Edited by ka7eela - 15 March 2011 at 12:49pm

-rupa-

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
@ka7eela- i think u've taken his charecter too seriouysly lol..
As u said "if one of them were someone you loved or even you!!! would you feel the same way then?Tongue would you still have a soft spot for Sid!!!!Confused" Den i'd say if some vampire were around me & if i were aware abt d fact i'd have goten a heart attrack right @ dat moment..Baki ka chodo khudko bachana bhi mushkil hota..& Do u think Vampire like Abhay does exist? I dont think so,Vampires r not meant to be sweet..Dey r vampires..Suckers of human/animal's blood.Coz der livlihood depends on humans blood & to get d blood dey 'd do whatever dey could.. Traping women..Dating dem etc..Vampire needs blood..Dats it.

U should not compare d charecter or charecters of d show wid real life's real ppl..coz dey r  simply not real..:)
Yes,I do find or have reason to justify Sid's action,as its just a show.In reality Vampire ko justify karne k lia bachna bhi toh zarrori hai na bhai LOL

.Angel

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index