Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Those Who Said Sid is Not a Bad Guy! (Page 12)

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

whilst it's crystal clear here.. Panchi is the ONLY person that can pull Sid out of the darkness. 
yes it's pretty much clear that she is the only person that can pull Sid out of his dark darkness but the question is will she stand by him after getting to know the real Sid?

will she want to be with an Handsome undead?

it's very easy to say I love u night and day when one does not really know what the one we are dying for is really all abt u know guys, so will she still want to be with him after coming to know he is inhuman?

Edited by .Angel - 14 March 2011 at 4:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalKash.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
For that, Angel, first Panchi will have to be madly in love with Sid before the revelation. If Panchi feels the same way for Sid like Pia felt for Abhay just before the revelation, then like I had faith that ultimately Pia will accept Abhay, I do have faith that Panchi, too, will eventually accept Sid =)
And yes, this will make sense only if Panchi's feelings are taken to yet another level before Sid's real face comes out in the open. I'm not too worried on that front. In fact, Panchi is a strong girl, I'm sure she'll deal with it <33

manjha.Angel

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

whilst it's crystal clear here.. Panchi is the ONLY person that can pull Sid out of the darkness. 
yes it's pretty much clear that she is the only person that can pull Sid out of his dark darkness but the question is will she stand by him after getting to know the real Sid?

will she want to be with an Handsome undead?

it's very easy to say I love u night and day when one does not really know what the one we are dying for is really all abt u know guys, so will she still want to be with him after coming to know he is inhuman?

well i am sure piya will advise her on that part...since she is too in love with the vampire.....but yes if sid changes for panchi and she breaks his heart...he is back to square one....

i think both sis are destined for a vampire husbandEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Angel

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

For that, Angel, first Panchi will have to be madly in love with Sid before the revelation. If Panchi feels the same way for Sid like Pia felt for Abhay just before the revelation, then like I had faith that ultimately Pia will accept Abhay, I do have faith that Panchi, too, will eventually accept Sid =)
And yes, this will make sense only if Panchi's feelings are taken to yet another level before Sid's real face comes out in the open. I'm not too worried on that front. In fact, Panchi is a strong girl, I'm sure she'll deal with it <33

completely spoke my words out....more than danish...panchi feelings are more powerful for sid

.Angel

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

completely spoke my words out....more than danish...panchi feelings are more powerful for sid

Actually, it's tough to believe that Panchi's feelings for her boss who she's met a month back are stronger than the guy she dated for four years but yes, it's been portrayed that way. And ya, time doesn't really matter. Click and chem have a role to play too. I also feel that her feelings for Sid are stronger than for Danish. Maybe that's why Danish came out to be a loose character, because Panchi was never destined with him. This proves that whatever happens, happens for the best =)

SahiPakdeHai..Angel

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
in that case guys let SidChi love story begin.

I want some outstanding and strong love story here and please don't turn them to dumbos after falling in love.

their brains must continue to work like it use to be and they must use it when it's needed.

I don't wanna start seen Panchi crying over Sid but want to see her standing up to whatever crap he throw at her and her throw it right back at him....tit for tat

Edited by .Angel - 14 March 2011 at 4:58pm

SahiPakdeHai..Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

in that case guys let SidChi love story begin.

I want some outstanding and strong love story here and please don't turn them to dumbos after falling in love.

their brains must continue to work like it use to be and they must use when it's needed.

I don't wanna start seen Panchi crying over Sid but what to see her standing up to whatever crap he throw at her and her throw it right back him....tit for tat

That is exactly what I wanted for AbhIya but I don't think it's gonna happen. So ya, SidChi better maintain their strong characters. 

SahiPakdeHai..Angel

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

That is exactly what I wanted for AbhIya but I don't think it's gonna happen. So ya, SidChi better maintain their strong characters. 
I think it's not too late to see Abhlya in a give and take back what u give to me if only those creative team will stop lazying around and do the job they are been pay for.

it annoys me when I see a girl like me letting a man pushes her around like she is nothing whenever he wises and then pull her towards him when he also feel like cos I won't put up with jack like that.

so I wouldn't mind seen Pis telling Abhay where to go stick it whenever he is being horrible and mean to her.

anyway let hope things will only get better for every couples from here on.

Edited by .Angel - 14 March 2011 at 5:05pm

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index