Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Those Who Said Sid is Not a Bad Guy! (Page 10)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

arrey yaar...can anyone explain.....we know how evil sid is...but why doesn't he feel the same with panchi like he does for other girls....

he sees other girls as his prey...object...and all that makes him hate a women....

why doesn't he feel the same attitute with panchi...if anyone could solve this riddle....

Exactly, his emotional side comes out in the open whenever he is with Panchi .. He's the softie with a heart! Embarrassed Remember all the times he has saved her when Radish tried to force her into talkin? What 'evil' person does that? Ermm We should know his side of the story before being judgemental. Geek

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

I know I'm going to sound REALLY dumb, but what actually is CVs? Cinevistas? Creatives? :/ 

Creatives ROFL ROFL ROFL Akku, you know you're adorable right? ROFL ROFL Omg! I can't stop laughing! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Anyhow, don't get upset, it isn't dumb. Many people are confused Tongue

Lmao, thank you. LOL Err, I really don't know if I should take that as a compliment or not. :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

Lmao, thank you. LOL Err, I really don't know if I should take that as a compliment or not. :P

It's not a compliment, neither anything else. It's a plain comment. Absolutely ungarnished.

@Mages: Panchi is different from all other girls he's met so far. And the fact that he's nice with her makes me see her as a hope for his redemption =D

Akankshaa.

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieAkankshaa.safeplacetolandSahiPakdeHai..Jane..

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

It's not a compliment, neither anything else. It's a plain comment. Absolutely ungarnished.

@Mages: Panchi is different from all other girls he's met so far. And the fact that he's nice with her makes me see her as a hope for his redemption =D

She awakens the deep human feelings inside him, and he himself doesn't know what makes him help her. Embarrassed

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
@luvarti: Couldn't have put it better! Sid's evil and he's evil for a reason Clap Clap Clap

-Edited-

Exactly, Akku! Like we've always said ever since the show started, feelings are beyond logic and reason. We ourselves don't know at times why we react like we do in a certain situation. Sid is definitely not as heartless as he believes himself to be. He does have dormant emotions locked up inside him in a box and I see Panchi as the key who'll open that box and let those feelings flow freely, evoke the human inside him once again and lead him to him path of redemption and absolution of all his sins =)

Edited by Chill_Out - 14 March 2011 at 4:12pm

Akankshaa.

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
ok mages, this is really funny or can be seen by other as being wired but I just can't stop laughing every time I look at Pia crying like a little girl in the Avi in siggy boxROFL

when is she ever gonna stand up for ur herself like she did with Misha in their first meeting scene huh?

oh I miss and want that Pia back Ekta and team....phuleaseeeeeeeeeee.

one or two-three words to ur question, somewhere deep down where he himself does not know yet he is digging Panchi he just does not know/feel it yet.

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

@luvarti: Couldn't have put it better! Sid's evil and he's evil for a reason Clap Clap Clap

And we can't judge him BEFORE we know the reason. Yep, he kills people. Yep, he sleeps with married ladies. But, heck, that's what we wanted - a desi Damon with a past to spice things up! Embarrassed

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 14 March 2011 at 4:11pm

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index