Those Who Said Sid is Not a Bad Guy! - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

One viewer!? Did you, really, just say ONE VIEWER!? The people here are gonna bombard EK with bombs and threats if she really does plan not to end up Abhay-Pia together, and you know that. :P

I don't know. I can't say for sure, Akku but yes, I do vouch for myself. AbhIya, for me are something that not even ViSu can recreate in another form, be it AM or otherwise =/

-Edited-

@Angel: Who are Harshiya? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Originally posted by .Angel

ok I have been seen ViSu ViSu around the forum and I at first felt it will be very stupid and dumb of me to ask who they but tonight I'm feeling kinda stupid anyway.

so I'm just gonna go ahead and ask my silly question, who are ViSu?πŸ˜•

Vivian and Sukriti. πŸ˜† Too much lost in your Sid-world, ain't you? :P

Don't kill Shaw, for starters. Me adores him. :D You can kill Shanky if you want...He bores me. πŸ€” Yeah, spare Chand and Haseena .. they're entertaining! And do NOT kill TrAngad. <333 Oooh, wait, did I just spoil ALL of your plans? πŸ˜ˆ
no Shanky is okay and he is not the one picking things up after another dude like his wife Shaw is and for that alone Sid need to to get to him first before finding his way to Ganish🀣

don't worry Shaky days are numbered too just let wonder around the jungle on one beautiful night.

why should Chand and Haseena be spare? this two do nothing else other than their evergreen neck dancing and stay indoor all alone long drinking god knows what.

please they have becoming really boring now and got to go😈

Vivian and Sukriti. πŸ˜† Too much lost in your Sid-world, ain't you? :P

Tell me about it. 
Anyhow, it isn't a stupid question, Angel, so relax πŸ˜ƒ

no Shanky is okay and he is not the one picking things up after another dude like his wife Shaw is and for that alone Sid need to to get to him first before finding his way to Ganish🀣

don't worry Shaky days are numbered too just let wonder around the jungle on one beautiful night.

why should Chand and Haseena be spare? this two do nothing else other than their evergreen neck dancing and stay indoor all alone long drinking god knows what.

please they have becoming really boring now and got to go😈

Ya, I want Chandeena out! Akku, they aren't entertaining, they're irritating! πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Chill_Out

-Edited-

@Angel: Who are Harshiya? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
OMG they are my TaAnu aka HC and AKP😍☺️😳

now I get itπŸ˜†

my bad😳

His charm hides his wickedness, but he is bad.

Tell me about it. 
Anyhow, it isn't a stupid question, Angel, so relax πŸ˜ƒ
oh thank u so muchπŸ€—

sometimes my poor little brain get block out and whenever that happen it become really hard for me to put two and two togetherπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

OMG they are my TaAnu aka HC and AKP😍☺️😳

now I get itπŸ˜†

my bad😳

Hehe! You really love them, don't you? I think they make a very cute couple too! I'm so sad TL is going off πŸ˜’

Anyhow, now you know who ViSu are so good for you πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

-Edited-

No issues, Angel! πŸ€—

Trust me, the other day, someone in another forum asked who CVs were πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago

Hehe! You really love them, don't you? I think they make a very cute couple too! I'm so sad TL is going off πŸ˜’

Anyhow, now you know who ViSu are so good for you πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

-Edited-

No issues, Angel! πŸ€—

Trust me, the other day, someone in another forum asked who CVs were πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I know I'm going to sound REALLY dumb, but what actually is CVs? Cinevistas? Creatives? :/