Those Who Said Sid is Not a Bad Guy! - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by .Angel

ok then let make list of characters we want gone and then start creating topics abt how badly we want them gone which I'm sure those CVs are gonna read and send Sid after them all🀣🀣
ekta is not like dmg show makers who run their scripts as per forum audiences .
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

You know, I kinda expected this.. If you look at EK's history.. There are many many MANY couples she didn't end up together... For example, Ashu Aditi, Prem Mukti etc etc etc. And MiYa are just another of them, though the whole seperation happened because of a gay thing and not a shaadi, for a change.  Sometimes I wonder if Abhay and Pia would end up together at all, looking at her track record. πŸ€”

well thank god abhay is not a human.....or else he would be crying seeing sid-piya getting married....and be a drunken devdas.....

but in some...she did end up the couples like Prem-Heer...Anurag-Taani...Arjun-Arohi and her various couples but in that too they seperate them by using ONS method.....or mental disorder method...

she is one smart chap when comes to seperating couples......

if only abhay-sid were humans...by now piya would be marrying sid and hurting abhay after sometimes...sid dies...piya marries abhay for revenge and ends falling in love all again than ONS of abhay with previous flame(either real or fake)....than seperation....leaps than they meet.....and it goes on and on non-stop.....

more than shaurya...i like shanker-misha...for a married couple they are prefect not MiYa....
Originally posted by tanvismile

i agree with you...one thing i completely love abt ekta and PKYEK..is that the CVs doesn't read the forum and go ahead with the story...i am completely in love with it.....

DMG was disaster...

You know, I kinda expected this.. If you look at EK's history.. There are many many MANY couples she didn't end up together... For example, Ashu Aditi, Prem Mukti etc etc etc. And MiYa are just another of them, though the whole seperation happened because of a gay thing and not a shaadi, for a change.  Sometimes I wonder if Abhay and Pia would end up together at all, looking at her track record. πŸ€”

Frankly speaking Akku, I never followed Ashu-Aditi (I don't even know who they are) or Prem Mukti (they were on and off and I loved them. I cried so much when Mukti died), but I have a certain attachment to MiYa, you know, even now that Shaurya's gay. I will hate EK forever for this.
AbhIya? Even I have my doubts. See, as it is half the forum thinks Pia doesn't deserve Abhay, so this is what will happen:

They will bring Maithili back for Abhay so AM love story will no longer be tragic, it will have a happy ending. Pia will realise that her feelings for Abhay are indeed only an obsession, a teenage infatuation and not love, and that she actually loves Kabir, so we'll get our KaPi. Then of course, we have Sid-Panchi and TrAngad. Shankar will realise that he too is a homosexual in love with Shaurya. Meanwhile, we see entry of a new character for Mishu played by RSA. Danish and T will find solace in each other and Protima and the princy will hook up. Madhu-Arnab aur Chandeena toh hain hee. So, in the end, everyone will live happily ever after! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by tanvismile

I know she isn't and that is why I like her/her shows more than any other PH out there but still it won't hurt by trying our luck na?
Originally posted by Mages

well thank god abhay is not a human.....or else he would be crying seeing sid-piya getting married....and be a drunken devdas.....

but in some...she did end up the couples like Prem-Heer...Anurag-Taani...Arjun-Arohi and her various couples but in that too they seperate them by using ONS method.....or mental disorder method...

she is one smart chap when comes to seperating couples......

if only abhay-sid were humans...by now piya would be marrying sid and hurting abhay after sometimes...sid dies...piya marries abhay for revenge and ends falling in love all again than ONS of abhay with previous flame(either real or fake)....than seperation....leaps than they meet.....and it goes on and on non-stop.....

more than shaurya...i like shanker-misha...for a married couple they are prefect not MiYa....

Lmao, I know, right? That's exactly why you should never get addicted to a couple, especially when it's from a EK soap. You can never ever trust her. People say that AP are gonna end together, that's for sure, may I ask how are you all so damned positive?

I have started liking Shankar-Misha now..though, I always prefer MiYa. Their dance today! <333
Originally posted by .Angel

ok then let make list of characters we want gone and then start creating topics abt how badly we want them gone which I'm sure those CVs are gonna read and send Sid after them all🀣🀣

Shankar, Protima, T, Danish...
I guess that's it from me πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Frankly speaking Akku, I never followed Ashu-Aditi (I don't even know who they are) or Prem Mukti (they were on and off and I loved them. I cried so much when Mukti died), but I have a certain attachment to MiYa, you know, even now that Shaurya's gay. I will hate EK forever for this.
AbhIya? Even I have my doubts. See, as it is half the forum thinks Pia doesn't deserve Abhay, so this is what will happen:

They will bring Maithili back for Abhay so AM love story will no longer be tragic, it will have a happy ending. Pia will realise that her feelings for Abhay are indeed only an obsession, a teenage infatuation and not love, and that she actually loves Kabir, so we'll get our KaPi. Then of course, we have Sid-Panchi and TrAngad. Shankar will realise that he too is a homosexual in love with Shaurya. Meanwhile, we see entry of a new character for Mishu played by RSA. Danish and T will find solace in each other and Protima and the princy will hook up. Madhu-Arnab aur Chandeena toh hain hee. So, in the end, everyone will live happily ever after! πŸ˜ƒ

Oh My Gawd, Neetz..Tere muh mein ghee shakar and chocolates. :P

I bet Mahi would be really happy..getting her KaPi n ol! And as long as I'm getting PW-RSA.. It's a win-win for me. And ofcourse Sid-Panchi. And Abhay-Metz for all the ViSu lovers. That is the PERFECT solution. Heck, we'd even get ShaSha. πŸ˜†

Oh My Gawd, Neetz..Tere muh mein ghee shakar and chocolates. :P

I bet Mahi would be really happy..getting her KaPi n ol! And as long as I'm getting PW-RSA.. It's a win-win for me. And ofcourse Sid-Panchi. And Abhay-Metz for all the ViSu lovers. That is the PERFECT solution. Heck, we'd even get ShaSha. πŸ˜†

Hehe! Thanks, Akku. 
No ghee-shakar please. Chocolates are welcome, though πŸ˜›

Ya, everyone will be happy except moi. I love my AbhIya πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί

Anyhow, I like KaPi too. They'll act as balm to my broken heart but PKYEK will still be over for meπŸ’”
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Shankar, Protima, T, Danish...
I guess that's it from me πŸ˜›
I would love to add despo T as well but she is sometimes fun to watch🀣

what abt Ruhi and Angad?😈...........they used to be so damn cute to watch before but now they are so freaking annoying as well.