Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Those Who Said Sid is Not a Bad Guy! - Page 4

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tanvismile

haan koi pharak nahi padta πŸ˜†sirf idhar odhar bhagta rehta haiπŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣My mom watched todays epi wid me & She was like "Do dey really exist? " & i said hann & were telling her abt vampir walking cum running speedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

& abt Sid-I loved his dialouge.."iss shaher k log khud hi mere pass aa jate hai" he remind me one of a story of a clever fox.πŸ˜†True-D guy is so charming dat ppl r ready to have his dinner.. He is not @ faultsπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: .Angel

HAHA....OMG u r thinking of him haven Shaurya as his dinner😲......and I thought that I was evil when the thought cross my mind🀣

my god watching him picking things up after Shankar like his wife is damn annoying and that scene with him and Shankar on the bed made me wish Sid enter the room and finish things off right there.😈

I'm all up for Gay guys and tracks but theirs is boring and is freaking annoying to watch too.

so don't worry Sid will get to Shaurya soon but before that I want him after real strong men then come back to lady Shaurya later🀣

hope some despo women stop trowing themselves at Sid for nowπŸ˜”πŸ˜†

Oh, I can be very evil 😈 and Sid manages to get me at my evil best! πŸ˜ƒ
I still have a soft corner for Shaurya but seriously, no matter what, there's a limit to my endurance when it comes to useless and waste tracks! Why? Why did they ruin Shaurya? Why? I can never forgive EK for this! And his obsession with Shankar is pissing me off!
Well, how about Shankar then? Not that he's strong but still..πŸ˜› because I have no other candidate. Oh, how about Danish?! Purrfecto! πŸ˜›
Women will continue throwing themselves all over Sid, it's disgusting. But oh well, out Siddy boy knows how to tackle them! πŸ˜ƒ
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saaree Siddy-widdy fans yahaan hain mere alaawa !!? 
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Saaree Siddy-widdy fans yahaan hain mere alaawa !!? 

Akku, we all are Sid fans here I guess πŸ€” πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

oh Mages, I much as I will love to see Sid digging his fangs down Ganish throat I don't think he has his time right now.

Sid is so freaking mad at women he want to see them all gone so that he can have hima nd his Brother back........u know as in just the two of them.

I just hope and wish that Abhay did not turn his back on is brother for love.

haha i guess Sid is after every girl in the town....he said "Pia is a challenge" because of Abhay.....hmmm....but what abt Panchhi? does he actually like her? πŸ˜• dunno
i dont mind him going for Raddish i mean Danish if he is looking for change of tasteπŸ˜†

sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

well I also like sid too much without knowing the reason.he has every quality that a girl will never want but there is an attraction in him         noone can ignore him and stop herself from getting lost in him

panchi can be an example ,she is atleast well aware of his social reputation among girls especially married women but then also she fell in love with him....THATS SID' s MAGIC
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

Oh, I can be very evil 😈 and Sid manages to get me at my evil best! πŸ˜ƒ
I still have a soft corner for Shaurya but seriously, no matter what, there's a limit to my endurance when it comes to useless and waste tracks! Why? Why did they ruin Shaurya? Why? I can never forgive EK for this! And his obsession with Shankar is pissing me off!
Well, how about Shankar then? Not that he's strong but still..πŸ˜› because I have no other candidate. Oh, how about Danish?! Purrfecto! πŸ˜›
Women will continue throwing themselves all over Sid, it's disgusting. But oh well, out Siddy boy knows how to tackle them! πŸ˜ƒ

well I don't mind anything to get one of them off my face is all goodπŸ˜†

hopefully Sid will one day soon have Ganish time and finish him too😍

Ekta take thisfor ruin Shaurya...how could u woman😑

.Jane.. thumbnail

well I don't mind anything to get one of them off my face is all goodπŸ˜†

hopefully Sid will one day soon have Ganish time and finish him too😍

Ekta take thisfor ruin Shaurya...how could u woman😑

I'd prefer Shankar out to Shaurya, actually. Sid can help us get rid of all the characters we don't like πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Seriously! Writers ke haath nahi kaanpe Shaurya aur MiYa ko barbaad karne se pehle? πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I'd prefer Shankar out to Shaurya, actually. Sid can help us get rid of all the characters we don't like πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Seriously! Writers ke haath nahi kaanpe Shaurya aur MiYa ko barbaad karne se pehle? πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

You know, I kinda expected this.. If you look at EK's history.. There are many many MANY couples she didn't end up together... For example, Ashu Aditi, Prem Mukti etc etc etc. And MiYa are just another of them, though the whole seperation happened because of a gay thing and not a shaadi, for a change.  Sometimes I wonder if Abhay and Pia would end up together at all, looking at her track record. πŸ€”
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ok then let make list of characters we want gone and then start creating topics abt how badly we want them gone which I'm sure those CVs are gonna read and send Sid after them all🀣🀣