India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral 14th March 2011 (Page 4)

m_30996 Senior Member
m_30996
m_30996

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
guys lets calm down and be patient... i think that thulasie is going to step her foot in this battle with deepa's training... there is apppu waiting for charu this week wait.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TheivavjayamPearl.Kowsi

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
TA's behaviour is completely unacceptable. How come he does not even try and get some privacy with Thuls. Wonder how he would react if Thuls fell all over Nithesh the way Charu was all over him ....
Probably the director is trying to say that just as Thuls was caught in the web TA is also being caught. The situation was very different and Thuls never allowed Vels near her even after he called her his mother who gave new life to him. Here TA is allowing Charu all over him and also to hold his hand and take him wherever and now the bike scene ....
TA should deeply repent the pain he is causing the already insecure Thuls ... and for once it is Thuls who should lash out at Charu and GW and not TA. She should say she trusts TA completely and yet make TA grateful to her the way she was to him in Vel case....

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Krithiga.ganeshrselviRuby-86ThendralfanJanani20Theivamini_00vjayamArizes.Kowsi

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

@Shubba humorous comments at such a tension-filled moment.Ur comments were aptly put.Clap

Iyooo....tamil can't u understand charu is trying to take advantage of u.Ta has no idea  to ponder over what is gd and what is bad. I feel like admonishing charu for thotufying ta .This is totally illogical and irking.All viewers cannot accept this fact that charu is attempting to do all types of things...Hmm....Poor Ta! He is sooo naive to even suspect charu.Unhappy

Coming to thuls, pavam....thuls... Although ta thinks charu as a sister, does charu think like ta.....Hmmm..No.Charu is doing too much.NoThendral's special treasure is t&t.However, where is the lead pair's adorable scenes.All viewers would certainly miss old thendral with the mellifluous BGM.Sigh.....    Miss U  

Stop adding soooo many spices to the serial.Thanga...mudiyala..Pulling My Hair Out

Edited by mini_00 - 14 March 2011 at 9:19pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesJanani20Ruby-86TheivavjayamPearl.Arizes.Kowsi

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
i was thinking that there must be a reason why TA is being kept of his job for so long.  

may be only thru TPS (who must be T's mom because remember when TA gave her Lav's card she told "you hv called me yr family so I'll def come" earlier also in the bank MM had told TA u r part of my fly frm now and we know wht happened).

so let us wait n watch-  we need to get some of T's patience i guess...

earlier at the htl when C tuched TA he knew it was a diff intention and he did not like it, even in Lav's marriage hall when the patti blessed C for her marriage wesaw how angry TA got.  Now he thinks C is tching him like friend/sister, so i guess he is taking it that way....

But T's dream is def a  wake up call for her...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20Rishi87Kowsi

jeva5723 Newbie
jeva5723
jeva5723

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update...director sir please cut off charu scenes...we hate her...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRishi87Kowsi

Rishi87 Goldie
Rishi87
Rishi87

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
thanks for the super update theiva
I thought the dream scene would be charu's but it happen to be thulasi's... thulasiku ivallavu nambikkai illama poganum TA mela
TA TA when u are going to have some senes i dont know how can u make a girl to touch ur mouth manAngry 

TheivaJanani20Kowsi

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
i just heard C's dialogue at the end where she says TA cud not sleep in the night and his mrng sleep was also disturbed by a dream (kaarthale vantha thookam kuda kanavu naale kalunjithu) and same thing has happened with T- her sleep too disturbed by dream- 

even in the midst of this unbearable scene TT's strong bond shown unknwingly.   C cmng out wud not hv bn accidental she wud hv purposely kept track and come out as soon as she watched TA cmng out-

TheivaRishi87Kowsi

Rishi87 Goldie
Rishi87
Rishi87

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vjayam

i just heard C's dialogue at the end where she says TA cud not sleep in the night and his mrng sleep was also disturbed by a dream (kaarthale vantha thookam kuda kanavu naale kalunjithu) and same thing has happened with T- her sleep too disturbed by dream- 

even in the midst of this unbearable scene TT's strong bond shown unknwingly.  
me too thought about the same

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamKowsi

Go to top