Thendral

Thendral 14th March 2011 (Page 3)

ThanuAditya IF-Sizzlerz
ThanuAditya
ThanuAditya

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

I TOTALLY HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS EPISODE

IT WAS SOO BORIN
WHILING LUKIN AT THE PROMO, I THOUGHT THE STORY GOIN TO MOVE ON QUICKLY BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laxsha

WHILING LUKIN AT THE PROMO, I THOUGHT THE STORY GOIN TO MOVE ON QUICKLY BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes, your absolutely right Laxsha. Once again, this director is fooling us again by showing a thrilling promo but then the week ends up with boring scenes.Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Superb Update Theiva.

This is too much, its getting worse every day/week. Charu is mainly focusing on touching TA , for that only someone should burn her hand in fire (i know i am so mean). TA is failing to notice that he is huring Thulasi indirectly, i agree he is only treating Charu as his friend but there is a limit for that too. Did anyone noticed that this team is showing more TA/Charu scenes that TA/T. I am starting to think, is the friendship that TA got towards Charu is more stronger than the love that he got towards Thulasi, i cant see Thulasi being sad mainly just because of TA's acts. I still want his best friend to hurt Thulasi in-front of him, he deserve this and more for dancing to that mental lady's tunes.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 14 March 2011 at 12:30pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesTheivaJanani20ThendralfanPearl.Arizes.KowsiNixkie

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
i just have a big question here....
Why not thulasi or TA asked about VR to charu??
Cant they just think that this girl s enjoying her life when her father is at jail and midnight la sharing jokes to reduce TA's tension am???appadi enna tension...did u promise any of ur frnd for another thirutu kalyanam ?????

OMG...one jobless idiot laughing at one shameless creature's joke.....he does not seem to worry about job and she does not seem to worry about her dad....and of all TA never had a doubt @ her behaviour am....cant he just think ,how can a girl be so casual and enjoying when her dad is at jail...useless TA...

Thulasi shd ask him if he remembers her at all and remind him that she s his wife....and of all before she got married padma/mohan were her only torture and ppl around her were aware of it.....but now everyone around her are tortures and TA s not aware of it......sigh....

Edited by shubba - 14 March 2011 at 1:36pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritysesAnnaJayThendralfanRanu.Ruby-86TheivaJanani20vjayamPearl.NixkieKowsi

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
@shubba akka, how can one major irresponsible person (TA) remind someone else (Charu) of their responsibilities? This is why Thuls nagging him about not being responsible doesn't bother me at all as TA completely deserves it.

Even in her dream, she had every right to scold him for being so careless. Who knows where they had been in a rush to... silly Charu always supports TA for what ever he does, wrong or right... just to get on his good side Dead

@Ruby, No way is Charu more important to him than Thulasi. It is only his naivety and lack of responsibility and guilt that has him dancing to her tunes. These types of scenes are only supposed to make us doubt him so we get a twist... but all it is doing is getting me irritated to the core.

But one thing I hope is that he gets mad at himself and feels guilty after he finds out the truth for hurting Thulasi and being so blind to her pain.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritysesRuby-86TheivaJanani20ThendralfanPearl.Arizes.KowsiNixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

OMG...one jobless idiot laughing at one shameless creature's joke.....he does not seem to worry about job and she does not seem to worry about her dad....and of all TA never had a doubt @ her behaviour am....cant he just think ,how can a girl be so casual and enjoying when her dad is at jail...useless TA.

Charu made a crying scene saying i love youuuuuuuuu appa...and she will make TA to say that he is very innocent...after coming to TA's house she totally forgot that she got a family...and never talked about VR or didn't bother convincing TA...maybe because she think that if VR is released she need to go back to her houseConfused..if she go..she cant focus on separating T&T full time 24/7..so she is being quite...knowing this psycho's character i am thinking like this...lol...its only very sad that chatter box Mr.TA who talk a lot on everything like a genius is being so dumb on noticing Charu's acts...

Edited by Noxeous - 14 March 2011 at 2:04pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86Janani20TheivaArizes.Kowsi

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
@ranu - u r right abt TA and charu...
imagine if these two idiots got married and it wd be like one wd talk all nonsense and bak bak talks and otherone always nods for everything...
VR would have gone mad and would have done the same thing.....he would have arranged a killer , but this time to kill both the idiots.....
Today's stair case scene made us all really mad at TA...remember it was the same idiot who made faces when charu touched his had at the hotel (before the hotel scene with thulz b4 wedding)..that time she had all rights and was engaged to him....and now she has no rights and this idiot is enjoying and keeping quiet even when she tries to close his mouth and use every chance to touch him like cleaning his shirt collar, holding his hand, going in bike.....TA's s really gone nuts and like ranu said he himself is going to kaari thupufy for his behaviour of hurting thulz....

Edited by shubba - 14 March 2011 at 2:18pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesAnnaJayThendralfanRanu.TheivaRuby-86Janani20Pearl.KowsiNixkie

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Thulasi shd ask him if he remembers her at all and remind him that she s his wife....and of all before she got married padma/mohan were her only torture and ppl around her were aware of it.....but now everyone around her are tortures and TA s not aware of it......sigh....

Shubba Akka, TA is not only aware of the tortures the poor girl is getting, himself tortures the poor Thulasi without knowing that he does it. Seeing Charu's behaviour, i doubt if she really wants to marry him to live happily with him. Confused

Today she was soo close to him at midnight...she may even kiss him and say, i am your thickest friend so it is very normal DeadDead and TA would be happy too and he still won't understand her intention, very logical story! I wanted to scold him but seeing the way he reacted when Thulasi came to them, i calmed down myself LOL.That guy is pure at heart and knows about Thulasi's trust on him. This scene is a big nose cut for Charu,she should have understood by now, that even if she talks to him at midnight all alone, Thulasi will not suspect him. How does she expect to create fight between TT by being so close with TA. Ruby, i don't think he values the friendship more than the love he has for his wife, but i think he wants Charu to be happy so that she can forget the pain he caused to her, irritating guilty feelings. 

Thulasi's dream was silly too because even if she keeps fighting for small things with her hubby, TA won't leave her, but it is Thulasi's usual insecure feelings that made her to have a nightmare!

Kumaran, we can't enjoy a jobless hero!

Edited by Theiva - 14 March 2011 at 2:30pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritysesElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanRanu.Janani20Ruby-86vjayamArizes.Pearl.NixkieKowsi

Go to top