India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral 14th March 2011 (Page 2)

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Wow Theiva akka! That was such a fast and very detailed update thanks so much! The reason I am so happy is because I haven't watched the episode yet. I will come back to give more comments after I have watched the entire episode. Well, to be honest, the director is dragging again with this Anand track. Yuck, part 3 seems to be so horrible by the last few sentences you wrote akka. Really, were they that disgusting that you can't even type? Arghh, this Pyscho needs to die and I seriously don't want Tamizh to feel guilty anymore even when he comes to know the truth.

Okaii, I wanted to read all the comments first but then by the look of it, I thought it was a good idea to not watch it. However, I did watch Anand's scene, and still it was boring. At the beginning of part 3, when Tamizh said "poi thole", it made me so frustrating, I totally forgot it was a dream but still. Kadavule, how can Tamizh laugh happily with that stupid lady? It was over the top and there is a limit to everything Kumaran sir. Please don't make all TT fans throw rotten eggs and spill bad words. I think your wish is to loose viewers for your serial. LOL, stop with these nonsense scenes!!! Charu is touching him and Tamizh don't even care. As someone said yesterday, if it was Pavithra, Deepa or anyone else we wouldn't mind. But knowing Pyscho's bad intentions, we can't take this. I am still confused as to why Thulasi is really happy and jumping in excitement from the promo. I am trying to stop watching this serial, but it's difficult as I have become so addictive! Unhappy

Edited by janani123 - 14 March 2011 at 11:53am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

siana_gysesRanu.lakshyamRuby-86TheivavjayamPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsi

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
tks theiva for the super super fast update.

really today i think will be the turning point- for two things.
T makes two realisations today-  her dream showed her that what will happen if she shouts at TA for samll things,  C breaker will come and turn things her way and even if she tells C directly to keep away from them then too she will twist it to her advantage- so master strategy needed here.  T's engineering application will have start  immediately i think........
second she has realised what it is to have some one like C in the house and that too when her hubby is innocent friendly TA!!

Anand may have to come back to TT to learn a thing or two abt love...

TA saved T from vel in a very professional and lawyerly manner and NOW T will have to use a different approach to save TA from this worse than female Vel. 

looking forward to this track now- hopefully it will speed up once T changes her manner...

Edited by vjayam - 14 March 2011 at 11:34am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesElystiaJanani20lakshyamTheivaPearl.Arizes.NixkieQuelle-BelleKowsi

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunz.

Thulasi divorce that idiot TA!

OMG akka! ROFL Are you actually being serious? I'm sure you wouldn't want to see that happening would you? WinkI know how much you love them, so you just poured it out in anger rite? LOOOL I couldn't stop laughing at that comment. Thulasi wouldn't want to do that neither would Tamizh accept. I remember from the episode 10-01-2011 Thulasi says: "yaar enna veruththaalum enakku kavele ille, neenga enna verutha naan enga poven? Ungalukku pidikaathavala poita, sathiyama sethuduven" (Or something like that) We'll wait and see what that "relationship" is! As Noxeous said (sorry my mistake before I said it was Shubba akka); if Tamizh says it is brother and sister feelings, then that would be such a super duper nose cut,LOL but I doubt that. I always hate when Kumaran puts that sad bgm, which played at the end of part 3.

Edited by janani123 - 14 March 2011 at 11:35am

siana_gyseslakshyamRanu.TheivaRuby-86Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Thank You Theiva for the wonderful update Clap

When Shyamala told Anand that any girl need not prove her love as she is leaving all her relatives, parents and believe and come to her husbd's house anand's reaction was just funny....

I thought for a second Anand would say..."Dont worry bujjima....venumna naan en appa ,amma, sister ellarayum vitutu un veetuku unna nambi varen..." appo en true love a nambuviya nu....
ROFLROFLROFL

hahah....but he did not say that.....and i m sure she would have even slapped him for that.......would have been more funny......LOL...

OMG....last scene was really hell....
when charu came in car....i understood it was a dream and nothing affected me much............we know she cannot have a car all of a sudden....LOLLOL
But the dream sequence is a wakeup call for Thulz.....dont just argue and lose temper for small issues....hope she understands that from the dream....Confused

But seriously the next scene...OMG....i just wanted to call charu...all....Censored.....

And TA u idiot....how dare u....unaku ava face patha siripa varutha and ava jokes keta innum siripu varutham.....CensoredCensored

And of all relationship identify panrangalam....OMG....Thulasi just say may be he s a brother to u......that will do the job for psych....

TA does not have any sense, seriously.....going in the bike may be normal.....but talking in the stairs and laughing out loudly in the midnight is just too much.....any one would doubt them....that too with ex-fiance....this is the limit....

TA ava solra joke keta siripa varutha....ava solrathu ellam kelu.....siripa siripa.....un life a joke a marapoguthu........u will realise it soon...

Shameless creature told yaaro thati ezhupina mathiri irunthuthu....
i doubt this GW must have seen TA going out and this GW would have woken up Charu to follow him.....Censored....she is capable of doing it....and i seriously think she would have done that....

So lil bit of irritation started and imagine how this week is going to be.....Grrr

Edited by shubba - 14 March 2011 at 11:44am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesAnnaJayJanani20ThendralfanRanu.Ruby-86Theivavjayammini_00Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@gunz - thulz cannot do that at all or even leave him and go.....after all she was struggling so hard not to earn her mother's name......and that was the reason she pointed out to marry TA....she wanted to live with him all along....sigh....but TA s just too sick....give him one on the head and bring back to senses.....

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritysesrselviAnnaJayJanani20Ruby-86TheivaThendralfanPearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

TA ava solra joke keta siripa varutha....ava solrathu ellam kelu.....siripa siripa.....un life a joke a marapoguthu........u will realise it soon...
omg, Shubba....You made me really laugh so hard on this.....ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Really TA brain stopped working.....Thulasi tight the nuts and bolts in his brain soon....LOLLOLLOL

Edited by beatricepearl - 14 March 2011 at 11:46am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTheivaRanu.Janani20Ruby-86Arizes.KowsiQuelle-BelleNixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

TA sirikka sirikka i was staring at laptop screen....thinking did this psycho turned TA into full loose in 1 overnight in the name of jokesConfused...

TA ku brain working but it wont work for right thingsOuch...TA 's brain is working to think why him & that psycho are thinking about stuff same time...athukku Mr.TA over aa thinking like its some space ship projectAngry, working to do social services but its failing to work when it comes to Thulasi.....i think it will fully start to work only when something happens to Thulasi...

Edited by Noxeous - 14 March 2011 at 12:34pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritysesElystiaAnnaJayJanani20Ranu.TheivaRuby-86mini_00vjayamPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsi

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
@Janani and Akka:

Lolllll psttttt....i know how much i adore this pair, that is why i was angry and kottufied my anger here... but i bet i was not the only one who thought soo...I am happy i did  not watch it after reading all your comments.

I know she won't divorce him or if she even asks him for that....he would problably kill her!
Ahhhh maan. Kumaran for giving us super irritating scenes with psycho we want equal cute scenes or romance....arggg i am too much. Disapprove

NinspiritysesAnnaJayJanani20TheivaRuby-86Arizes.Pearl.KowsiNixkie

Go to top