Thendral
Thendral

Thendral 14th March 2011

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshinishoobhanaryasoNinspirityseskamz22ElystiaKrithiga.ganeshrselviAnnaJayvicneshwarysushavviJanuRenita571ZEESXYRuby-86kuttyponnuJanani20lakshyamRanu.autumnsconcertonalanin1987ThendralfanvjayamRishi87sand14mini_00vijisridharsupreeArizes.Pearl.srimaNixkieQuelle-BelleShemmoKowsiVani19Sue NairatinaCarynnithya..mellisai

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Super fast & Wonderful Update Theiva Akka!!!Big smile

I wonder whose idea this Anand is going to use next....lol Anand ku ithu thevai..now he need to prove two things but he wont prove anythingDead...next is probably he might need to prove the friendship with TAConfused...Shyamala is a right person to Anand...i hope she stays like this with out turning against T&T in futureConfused

I was all ready to throw rotten stuff at Mr.TA when he said Thulasi is a torture in-front of that psycho and to walk home with bike...he narrow escaped because it was a dreamShocked...Even if its dream i felt very bad for Thulasi and its very-hard to takeOuch. Then another scene at stairs to irritate us moreCry......Psycho same time woke up aam and yaaro thattinaangalaam to wake upAngry...TA enge enge ennu parthukkitte irunthirukkum whole night aa this psycho, then followed behind himDead...same wavelength aam between her and TA on thinking stuffDead. Athukku our hero TA koduththaare one explanationAngry..way to go Mr.TADeadAngry. Charu don't go to your dream world, after hearing the word "relationship" from TAAngry...he never meant husband/wife relationship...it might be brother/sister tooDead...as Sue always say i want this girl to be TA's long lost twin sister now after seeing today's episodeAngry..the thing that irritates me most seeing this psycho is that she don't have any feeling about her familyAngry. probably TA is the first person to laugh hearing this psycho's jokesConfused

Edited by Noxeous - 14 March 2011 at 11:21am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritysesElystiaAnnaJaylakshyamThendralfanRanu.Janani20Ruby-86TheivaRishi87vjayammini_00Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Gr8 and fast Update Theiva akka!!!

Love u Shyamala!!! Gr8! Shyamala is the right person to Anand!!!
One yearku mela veenum Anand thantha love-a puriya vaikurathuku!!!

Romba bayanthu theen pa!!! "Enn enga vazhkaikula unga mooka noolaikiringa"" line-a maatum Thulasi nijathila Charu kittai pesonnum!!! That would be gr8!!! Dream endralum I was so sad for Thulasi!!!

Husband endra Wife's expression-a konjam-avathu kavanikonum!!! Thuls avalo sad-a irrukum pothu TA ku antha Psycho's jokeku siruppu vaaruthaAngryAngry?!!!

Paavam Thulasi!!!

Edited by Kowsi - 14 March 2011 at 12:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaTheivaRishi87

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Thumbs UpThanks Theiva for the wonderful update!

TA at 4:30 AM enjoying belly dancer joke aa? Remba avasiyam ippoOuch. Whatever Thulasi said in her dream "idhu Enga Kudubam Vishyam", is gg to really happen to Charu in later stages. Charu your 7.5 gg to start very soonAngry. Charu, your true intensions are clearly known to Thulasi now. Be ready to pack your things Charu as Thulasi's play gg to start.

Unable to see Thulasi sad face anymoreCryCry.....Thulasi get into action soon in a smart way..........

Edited by beatricepearl - 14 March 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRuby-86lakshyamThendralfanJanani20Rishi87Arizes.KowsiNixkie

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Thanks theiva for the super fast update.SmileOMG anand 's dad has a good  sense of humour..phone ...parthe...odurar.The shymala's track is very interesting.Now anand will learn
that there is more to love other than beauty and money.

But anand deserves this kind of treatment for trying to ruin T&t. Luckily, T&t  part was a dream. Even though it was dream ,T&T hollering at each other was sad to watch. Nooo....one can be like charu..shameless creature.

TA....u..are ..soo innocent to talk to charu..late night ..and laugh.like athuvum belly danger joke ...kastakalam for the viewers.Angry oh..charu soon ur true colours will come out   and  you and  GW will be chased out by TA himself.Clap appadinnu....comment ...elluthi...pessi ..nonthutom...kumaran..Cry

Edited by mini_00 - 14 March 2011 at 8:10pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamJanani20Ruby-86TheivaRishi87Arizes.Pearl.KowsiNixkie

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Thanks for the quick updates Theiva!!

I am really happy the way Shymala is acting towards Anand.  Anand was just too much today, talking real bad about his parents and acting rude to his sister.  Shymala will always love his parents...but hates him even more now.  Their track was a bit too long today..

I thought the entire road scene was real!!!!  When Tamil said that he was happy that there was no petrol, I thought ok they are going to walk together and have some sweet talk.  It was funny when he said let's dance and sing in the rain....lol!!  But when Tulasi started to yell...she was a bit over but then again Tamil does need to be more responsible in his life. 

Aiyoo...I started to get mad at how they always fight over little things and I really thought Tamil hated Tulasi now.

The worst part was when Charu comes in her car (I wondered where she got a car from) and just makes Tulasi seem really bad' and Tamil tells Tulasi to walk by herself!  At that point...I was ready to just quit this serial and leave...BUT...it's all just a dream!  The best part about her dream however was when she boldly tells Charu to get her ugly nose away from their business!!

By the way...is Tulasi's exams done or are they tomorrow??  Poor Tulasi...I felt really bad for her.  How can she study in peace with everything happening around her? 

And Tamil!...what is wrong with you!!!!!!!!!!  OMG...the last scene with Charu and Tamil talking was horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!  Omg...I really don't think anyone would do that these days...would they???  If you can't sleep and go and walk outside or something....do not laugh at Charu's jokes!!!  And disgusting Charu tries so much to touch him and all....yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is the director making us so mad with Charu!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so fed up with all this.  I could not tell which was worse...the dream part or both of them actually laughing on the stairs...oh..wait...no...there is still the bike scene to torture us even more!  Now that Tulasi is fully aware of Charu's intentions, I hope she gives her appu...if not I will come and give appu to Charu myself!

The promo looked a little promising...will Tulasi win by end of this week...as there is still that horrible bike scene that we have to see.

Edited by smiles86 - 14 March 2011 at 11:11am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesThendralfanlakshyamJanani20Ruby-86TheivavjayamPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for the update! poor u Hug

A&S happened as expected... guy is not going to learn, at this point it's best if he doesn't ask TA for advice either. That loosu also doesn't know how to treat his wife in front of others... today's epi was far far too much.

The staircase scene was far worse than then dream b/c TA's lines was so painful Thuls to hear. I never want to hear the word telepathy again... Charu probably stalked him when he got up from sleeping...LOL He doesn't see the pain on Thuls face... I really want Thuls to tell him he would've been better off if he had married Charu and left her to be... only then he will gain some sense! But I know she won't as she gives him a kiss in the morning, poor gal, she can't even truly be mad at him.

Edited by Ranuja - 14 March 2011 at 11:26am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritysesElystiaThendralfanJanani20lakshyamTheivaRuby-86vjayamArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsi

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for the nice update. I did not watch it, just read your update. your last comments were enough to make me not to watch the epi. Thank you, really.

I am sorry T&T fans including myself, Thulasi divorce that idiot TA!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesNinspiritsiana_grselviAnnaJayThendralfanJanani20lakshyamRanu.TheivaRuby-86mini_00Arizes.Pearl.NixkieKowsi

Go to top