Mindblowing, Phenominal DD!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
My they DD show stopper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DD was just awesome..... this is for her.... 👏.

aaj ka din to DD ka hi tha.....
yaar today GC AND DD R AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Of course DD was amazing.....she is a woman.....women have to portay more pain.....verbally then men......pyschologically men do not show much expressions....which is why i love this show a lot...because they show reality....

DD did an amazing job portraying geet...today i bow to her for her brilliant portrayal of a mother who just lost her child.....
I cried with geet as i felt that she lost the child for whom she has done sooo much for.....for whom she sacrificed sooo much....the child who was with her when she left her family and no one.......that child was a part if her.......her friend.....her baby.......and now she feels empty.....and my god this girl made me cry.

GC also did his part brilliantly, where he was not supposed to show much expressions on his face.....as men are truly like that....they are more weaker then us.....and they cannot show what they feel as much as we can......and he did his part brilliantly....i cried with maan because he was sooo helpless and the geet tells him to geet their baby back...he looked sooo shocked and numb that he has money and power and yet he cannot bring their child back.

So for me...i cried for maaneet.....today....as Geet is very expressive and she never hides any kind of feelin from anyone...and so she poured out loudly as she like that....and many women are....

women are more expressive then men.....and Maan even though felt so much could not say or express anything....as he had to handle his wife...if he broke down who would handle geet....

Gurti were fab....brilliant....just bravo......love them...proud to be their fan.
she was brielient as always, really cried aloy, maneet rocked by their performance.
Originally posted by ansah

DD she was so convincing.....she had me in tears today.....not once but umpteen times.....she stole the show today.....u could feel her pain....Geet was in pain today..

actualy u r right.....i have seen same heart wrenching performance from Smirti irani...on MC of tulsi...as tulsi..................and today DD .....outdone her............she is superb fantastic..........SHE is one natural actress who emote flawless most of time................She was show stealer today.............IT was her episode............aahka episode meri tarf se DD ke naam
Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
i love dd
she is an amazin actress n i respect her alot
she workz her best n alwayz deliverz
keep up the fab work dd 
i agree with u
DD rocks always

Originally posted by kuls11

yup both were brilliant but........aajka epsiode DD ke naam

Have to agree with u....portraying a mother having lost a child was performed fantastically by DD...well done DD👏
GC performed the helpless dad/husband brilliantly. Really proud to be GURTI FAN...TODAY!
Edited by HIPHOP50 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Of course DD was amazing.....she is a woman.....women have to portay more pain.....verbally then men......pyschologically men do not show much expressions....which is why i love this show a lot...because they show reality....

DD did an amazing job portraying geet...today i bow to her for her brilliant portrayal of a mother who just lost her child.....
I cried with geet as i felt that she lost the child for whom she has done sooo much for.....for whom she sacrificed sooo much....the child who was with her when she left her family and no one.......that child was a part if her.......her friend.....her baby.......and now she feels empty.....and my god this girl made me cry.

GC also did his part brilliantly, where he was not supposed to show much expressions on his face.....as men are truly like that....they are more weaker then us.....and they cannot show what they feel as much as we can......and he did his part brilliantly....i cried with maan because he was sooo helpless and the geet tells him to geet their baby back...he looked sooo shocked and numb that he has money and power and yet he cannot bring their child back.

So for me...i cried for maaneet.....today....as Geet is very expressive and she never hides any kind of feelin from anyone...and so she poured out loudly as she like that....and many women are....

women are more expressive then men.....and Maan even though felt so much could not say or express anything....as he had to handle his wife...if he broke down who would handle geet....

Gurti were fab....brilliant....just bravo......love them...proud to be their fan.

😆 Just read your post after posting mine.....and i wrote the same as you...great minds think alike....😆